Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has rattled that arseholes cage big time.

I'm sure the seizure comment was screenshot on here if only we could post it in response to his comment. Shame YT doesn't allow it.😂
And/or also remind him in that same post he wrote that their two teenage guests were isolating, which is b!ll!!ks as moments after he wrote that he posted a vlog which mentioned Patrick breaking his toe showing off to a group a people just before the trip. Suggests he is covering up a knowing disregard of the rules. What is trolling to him is people’s desire not to be treated like idiots and with honesty.

Reactions: 7
Yep he has definitely lost the plot and is embarrassing himself further ... if that is even possible ... .. can someone please call the Samaritains 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20200728-000119_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Argh that line when he says I've been keeping an eye on you for a while - wtf??! He is such a creepy little man!
Then he's going to give her ten minutes to reply before he shuts her up for ever. Manky really lost it tonight what an obnoxious little prat he is, I rule this channel and if you don't obey me and adore me and worship me and love me you are not allowed in my gang. He got properly hot and bothered because someone stood up to him the slimey little weasel. I'm convinced half of his super subs are himself and nitty and what the hell was she cooking, it looked rank and she put it in her mouth yuk!!....

What is Miserable Maddie wearing?! She's such a wannabe.

View attachment 193942
Wearing her grandad's cast-offs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yep he has definitely lost the plot and is embarrassing himself further ... if that is even possible ... .. can someone please call the Samaritains 🤣🤣

View attachment 194136
No you are not allowed to hug the tree. The tree can't stand you. Stop grinding against it, you f*cking weirdo.
You broke the rules, after pontificating daily about the rules for so long I got bored and switched off.
You got told. You don't like it. Grow up. Get a job.

• Heart
The penny has finally dropped for him that there are people watching who actually have a brain and many will be sitting there watching their crap laughing at them not with them. It is obvious he reads here and comments.

Oh and how I laughed when Nitty said the Greggs monstrosity tasted good, the pastry was still clearly undercooked when she cut into it. Oh, and did I really hear her describing that as healthy...processed tinned "meat", sugary beans and buttery pastry....healthy? OK. I suppose it is plant based too.

View attachment 194136
Why does he keep putting these over exposed filters on his photos to make everything luminous? he can tell subs its natural all he likes but grass and moss is not that colour.

I would not feed my dogs tinned hotdogs..and this is how a masterchef feeds her kids..jesus..no words.
I don't have a dog but even I wouldn't feed my dog tinned hot dogs.

I’m fascinated by the money side of this, especially if the subs numbers are falsified. I’m assuming Loose Women pays a decent salary, and that is a job she can clock in and out and forget about in her spare time. Yet..she is spending so much of her spare time being followed by a camera, or pondering how to come up with content, keeping to schedules to an extent which turn it into what amounts to having another job. Yet with this job there isn’t much of an off-switch, between constantly being on film there is also the home-schooling, which although may be a poor excuse for an education I’m assuming something does happen with this each day.
reading between the lines, it would not surprise me if the broadcasting the state of the house, her childish husband, and the using of her parents to add to their click bait, among other things, is a major hurdle in Julia being able to have a relationship with her. Many issues with family can be overlooked if kept private, but not if they are publicly embarrassing you repeatedly and without remorse.

I’m rambling, but what I’m wondering is with the youtube money...is it actually worth what it’s doing to them? Their lives are basically ruled by social media, lack of privacy for their children, risks of bad judgment calls, such as the Cornwall trip, costing them Nadia’s Loose Women contract. So does YouTube make them substantially more than the tv role? Or is is just a job that Mark has created for himself to make him look less inadequate compared to his tv star wife, and it’s just got out of control?
No, I doubt the money is worth it. They won't earn that much from the ads, an ad needs to be clicked on and watched for a certain amount of time before they can earn any money from it. If an ad is skipped they get nothing. Money they do earn youtube takes 40% and youtubers have to declare their earnings for tax purposes. However, their channel gives them exposure therefore, they will earn in other ways such as the paid interviews, freebies, book deals, paid adverts, potential TV work. More exposure equals more power hence why they want the thumbs up, the blue ticks etc. Blue ticks anyone can get, it's very likely mark requested his own tick by submitting a request via the Instagram settings. When watching their vlogs it is clear they do nothing all day. Mark doesn't seem to have any work apart from the vlog. He can spend days on end during the week gardening. I think he is living off his inheritance and Nadia's salary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
They spent months with daily updates stressing the importance of rules. When he's caught breaking them, he becomes incredibly defensive. He undermines the rules by taking them to a ridiculous proportion (e.g. hugging a tree?), and criticises the result. Does he really think that trivialising the situation will distract from what they did?

No one's suggesting anything radical like socially distancing from trees - they're just suggesting you socially distance from anyone not in your household. Lucky Mark is so intelligent, eh?

On another note, how long until this gets deleted, do we think?

1595915855083.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They spent months with daily updates stressing the importance of rules. When he's caught breaking them, he becomes incredibly defensive. He undermines the rules by taking them to a ridiculous proportion (e.g. hugging a tree?), and criticises the result. Does he really think that trivialising the situation will distract from what they did?

No one's suggesting anything radical like socially distancing from trees - they're just suggesting you socially distance from anyone not in your household. Lucky Mark is so intelligent, eh?

On another note, how long until this gets deleted, do we think?

View attachment 194286
Ironically the only person who appears to be experiencing any stress induced seizures due to their disregard of guidance is M. Karma’s a b.

• Haha
yes just seen that, he cant stand any one having an opinion that doesnt blow star dust up his arse
it must cost 4 times as much to make those tit things, they make me feel sick thinking about them
I think hes getting really pissed off with the negative comments now / or comments that dont drown them in praise, I'm actually finding it really funny ,how agitated hes getting with it all,the fact he's replying,makes it even funnier and just fans the flames more 😆

• Haha
I think hes getting really pissed off with the negative comments now / or comments that dont drown them in praise, I'm actually finding it really funny ,how agitated hes getting with it all,the fact he's replying,makes it even funnier and just fans the flames more 😆
You're spot on. It's incredible he's got into his 40s and still hasn't worked out that responding to comments rudely & defensively just makes things worse and reflects badly on him.

He has such a big ego - can't STAND the idea of anyone saying anything vaguely critical and elects to take it personally and hit back. You wouldn't have thought he's a middle aged father of 4.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
You're spot on. It's incredible he's got into his 40s and still hasn't worked out that responding to comments rudely & defensively just makes things worse and reflects badly on him.

He has such a big ego - can't STAND the idea of anyone saying anything vaguely critical and elects to take it personally and hit back. You wouldn't have thought he's a middle aged father of 4.
oh this has really got to him - hence the hair stroking and gazing into his eyes yesterday by nitty - poor poor Manky man

Nitty thinks her house is tidy this morning. The table and the island are pretty clear but the worktop is still cluttered. I wonder if she’s looked in the dog house or her room. Who’s she trying to kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The penny has finally dropped for him that there are people watching who actually have a brain and many will be sitting there watching their crap laughing at them not with them. It is obvious he reads here and comments.

Oh and how I laughed when Nitty said the Greggs monstrosity tasted good, the pastry was still clearly undercooked when she cut into it. Oh, and did I really hear her describing that as healthy...processed tinned "meat", sugary beans and buttery pastry....healthy? OK. I suppose it is plant based too.

Why does he keep putting these over exposed filters on his photos to make everything luminous? he can tell subs its natural all he likes but grass and moss is not that colour.

I don't have a dog but even I wouldn't feed my dog tinned hot dogs.

No, I doubt the money is worth it. They won't earn that much from the ads, an ad needs to be clicked on and watched for a certain amount of time before they can earn any money from it. If an ad is skipped they get nothing. Money they do earn youtube takes 40% and youtubers have to declare their earnings for tax purposes. However, their channel gives them exposure therefore, they will earn in other ways such as the paid interviews, freebies, book deals, paid adverts, potential TV work. More exposure equals more power hence why they want the thumbs up, the blue ticks etc. Blue ticks anyone can get, it's very likely mark requested his own tick by submitting a request via the Instagram settings. When watching their vlogs it is clear they do nothing all day. Mark doesn't seem to have any work apart from the vlog. He can spend days on end during the week gardening. I think he is living off his inheritance and Nadia's salary.
I wouldn’t think he’s had any inheritance, his grandmother didn’t seem to have much her property was very tiny. The house would have gone to Di anyway. I suppose Di might have given him some money from the house sale but doubt it would be much.

Reactions: 3
I still can't believe Nadia took some pre made pastry, put in some tinned beans and tinned hot dogs and called it a day. I wonder how many Michelin stars she'd get for that?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I still can't believe Nadia took some pre made pastry, put in some tinned beans and tinned hot dogs and called it a day. I wonder how many Michelin stars she'd get for that?
Fakeaways on YouTube are usually healthy alternative versions of a Takeaway dish not rip offs of a particular restaurant/shop’s dish. This could have been a good series if they’d put a bit more effort/thought into it and paid attention to the comments!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.