Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do remember Kiki looked really upset when Lisa came round I think she was told she couldn’t bring her friend to Cornwall . And then they gave in, hence the breaking of rules and cover up.
Also I think Mark edits and mixes up all his vlogs ages later than they were filmed so it’s very difficult to unravel when they were breaking the rules.

Also I don’t like the way Nadia is all smarmy about losing weight and cooking sugar filled fat puddings for subs to watch who may be trying to diet and then in the “live vlogs” they are constantly drinking coffees and stuffing their faces. I don’t get it when she’s supposed to be an advocate for body confidence at any size.
Supposed to be being the operative word 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
She sells this rubbish to the tabloids.
so here another of her ailments knocked on the head.
she’s saying now she ‘USED’ to have body dysmorphia.
She actually HAD it until we started calling out on it.
that’s Altziemer’s and dysmorphia dealt with... now for the other ailments.
Perhaps she forgot she still has it 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All true but none of the above was rectified or corrected by the parents. It’s nitty & manky’s fault.
All kids will push the boundaries and try to get away with stuff if they can.
There are no boundaries.
Although they probably know they shouldn’t behave the way they do, they probably think it’s cool having parents who let them be so free.
When your parent gives you ‘the look’ or yells at you for acting up, you won’t want to do it again in a hurry.
They never get that so they’ll continue to keep pushing.😶

Love that reply. Thank you. Hugs and blessings to you. 🙏❤

Reactions: 1
If he so was so unaffected by ‘trolls’ he wouldn’t have spent so much time over the last two days mentioning them.
Have we hit a nerve Mark? 👋
Trolls bother me so little that I just can't ignore them. In fact, I think I'll spend the next 3 days mentioning them in lives and in comments. I'll even give them 10 minutes notice before I block them. In fact, I'll go back to old videos and keep talking about how much I love hunting them out (although they can create new accounts in 1 minute). Maybe I'll even name drop a gossip site I've sought out in my own time, because I'm so unbothered.

It's almost as if I'm undermining his own point without realising it, but that couldn't possibly be the case because I'm just so *checks thesaurus* whip-smart.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why do some people have the idea that these two losers are millionaires? What are you seeing that makes you think that? They live in a house that needs thousands spending on it. He doesn’t drive a flash car (never has) They don’t buy designer gear. She doesn’t own items from Chanel or Prada and the like. She’s not dripping in expensive jewellery.
I know not all ‘millionaires‘ show their wealth in that way but NO WAY are they in that category..never have been never will be.
Is it because she’s ‘off the telly’ some people think she must loaded?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion time!
Covid requires us to stay apart, unless you’re Nads and Mark; mention it & you’re a troll, asked to respond to fake polls, & yelled at with a big Manky bark

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Online harassment and stalking is illegal in England and Wales.

Stalking is different from harassment as it involves fixation and includes repeated attempts to contact a person without permission in a way that could be expected to cause distress or fear.

Technology and social networking sites can help facilitate stalking and harassment, enabling offenders to impersonate others online or to send or post hostile messages to their victim. It is important to remember that harassment and stalking can take many different forms and can include e-mails, instant messaging, images, chat rooms, forums or social networking sites
Which website did you copy that from?

She sells this rubbish to the tabloids.
so here another of her ailments knocked on the head.
she’s saying now she ‘USED’ to have body dysmorphia.
She actually HAD it until we started calling out on it.
that’s Altziemer’s and dysmorphia dealt with... now for the other ailments.
Nits, lice, crabs...soap phobia...I could go on...allergic to housework and basic cleanliness....

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion (I love rhymes): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, went to Cornwall on our drive. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, broke the lockdown rules again.

I tried to do Old MankDonald and Humpty Dumpty as well but no joy. :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.