Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maddie swears at her grandmother, no respect and manners at all. This is factual, and not picking on a minor. Kiki had an instagram page very very unsuitable for a 12 year old, some of the comments from dirty old pervs were disgusting. Her parents are responsible for her online safety, her mother allegedly wrote a book on it. They dont practise what they preach and I am certain that the kids are just left to their own devices on the internet and no controls and monitoring are in place to safeguard them. Their parents are far too busy with their own social media presence to protect the kids. It is very sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Twitter is good for this reason. A good place to air opinions without being ‘Troll-like’...especially on the pages of those whom they appear to respect.
ITV, LW, media etc

See, (don’t shoot me down..,) I don’t have any issue really with other family members.
The girls are teenagers and can’t help the way they’ve been raised.
They are following the example and teachings (I use that word loosely) of their parents.
Whatever they do will be applauded by M&N.
If Tatty-Headcalls out every member of the family for trivial irritations then we truly are nothing less than trolls.
I believe the majority of us here are nowhere near trolls for reasons mentioned multiple times previously.
We are better than that.❤
In my opinion, I think its good to keep calling them out on the constant lies, scamming and misinformation-along with the crap content and violation of rules regarding lewd behaviour on a family channel but let’s keep the kids out of it maybe?
🙏😇❤
Totally agree. 🤗......I'm not here for that.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@ seeking clarity I doubt any of us wish their kids any harm, they as you said are the product of their parents. The parents are entirely at fault here for depicting themselves as a Family channel, when they upload inappropriate content and use abusive and foul language. These kids dont stand a chance in the real world if this is how they are being raised. I dont think there is anything wrong with making observations, they put their entire lives out there on the internet, they have to take the rough with the smooth, whether they like it or not. In Mankys case...its a big Not!
Maddie promotes herself as a singer. Has her own instagram, spotify etc. If you don't want your kids, (she's nearly eighteen) talked about on social media. Don't talk about them and promote them non-stop.

Reactions: 13
Maddie promotes herself as a singer. Has her own instagram, spotify etc. If you don't want your kids, (she's nearly eighteen) talked about on social media. Don't talk about them and promote them non-stop.
I guess in my eyes she’s just a typical teenager. Moody like one, dresses like one, Talks like one, attitude of one, wants to be famous like one.
Majority of teens are like that but does that mean we have to call every teen out for what appears to be typical behaviour for someone in that age group?
I’ve done it once or twice in here as you can get swept along with it all but I’m not for doing it anymore.
That’s just me.
Just trying to be mindful of what we’re here for. 🙏❤

Reactions: 8
despite their cockiness this morning, the troll issue has got to them big style- as he cant stop talking about it - good! im glad

• Haha
I guess in my eyes she’s just a typical teenager. Moody like one, dresses like one, Talks like one, attitude of one, wants to be famous like one.
Majority of teens are like that but does that mean we have to call every teen out for what appears to be typical behaviour for someone in that age group?
I’ve done it once or twice in here as you can get swept along with it all but I’m not for doing it anymore.
That’s just me.
Just trying to be mindful of what we’re here for. 🙏❤
I can totally see where you're coming from. We don't all have to agree on everything, and everyone's entitled to their own view on things.

Differences of opinion and perspective are great - otherwise it'd just be the flipside of the Sawalha-Adderley channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maddie swears at her grandmother, no respect and manners at all. This is factual, and not picking on a minor. Kiki had an instagram page very very unsuitable for a 12 year old, some of the comments from dirty old pervs were disgusting. Her parents are responsible for her online safety, her mother allegedly wrote a book on it. They dont practise what they preach and I am certain that the kids are just left to their own devices on the internet and no controls and monitoring are in place to safeguard them. Their parents are far too busy with their own social media presence to protect the kids. It is very sad.
All true but none of the above was rectified or corrected by the parents. It’s nitty & manky’s fault.
All kids will push the boundaries and try to get away with stuff if they can.
There are no boundaries.
Although they probably know they shouldn’t behave the way they do, they probably think it’s cool having parents who let them be so free.
When your parent gives you ‘the look’ or yells at you for acting up, you won’t want to do it again in a hurry.
They never get that so they’ll continue to keep pushing.😶

I can totally see where you're coming from. We don't all have to agree on everything, and everyone's entitled to their own view on things.

Differences of opinion and perspective are great - otherwise it'd just be the flipside of the Sawalha-Adderley channel.
I’ve that reply. Thank you. Hugs and blessings to you. 🙏❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just a thought but how do they plan on getting in that hot tub??... haha....what a cock up he's made of that path, nitty calling it her bit of Ibiza 😮😂😮

despite their cockiness this morning, the troll issue has got to them big style- as he cant stop talking about it - good! im glad
Let's face it hes got nothing better to do...😁

All true but none of the above was rectified or corrected by the parents. It’s nitty & manky’s fault.
All kids will push the boundaries and try to get away with stuff if they can.
There are no boundaries.
Although they probably know they shouldn’t behave the way they do, they probably think it’s cool having parents who let them be so free.
When your parent gives you ‘the look’ or yells at you for acting up, you won’t want to do it again in a hurry.
They never get that so they’ll continue to keep pushing.😶

I’ve that reply. Thank you. Hugs and blessings to you. 🙏❤
Now THIS is how one debates. Nicely done 👏👏👏

• Heart
Is this now his day job? While most people are working all day in real jobs he is searching YT for "trolls" great day job Mark. I'd find it embarrassing to be married to that.
Screenshot_20200728-162559_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a thought but how do they plan on getting in that hot tub??... haha....what a cock up he's made of that path, nitty calling it her bit of Ibiza 😮😂😮

Let's face it hes got nothing better to do...😁
Her bit of Ibiza???? Ha Ha Ha..have they seen pics of Ibiza Beach Resorts...they are the height of luxury...oh my days..the delusion is worse than I thought..Please tell me she is not in a bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They don't care about anything that's on the nasty website so why does he keep coming here. I love that he told all his beloved followers that there is a nasty website, only human nature to have a look and hopefully some of them have had their eyes opened today. Now more seriously he is going to hunt us down, good luck with that we're all scared stiff haha and what will he do with us, what a prat!!! Thing is manky everyone on here knows exactly where your grubby abode is, we might even have spies in the flats next door, idle threats manky will get you no-where. Also he seems to think that all his negative yt comments come from tattlers, wrong again....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is this now his day day job? While most people are working all day in real jobs he is searching YT for "trolls" great day job Mark. I'd find it embarrassing to be married to that.
On another note, how long until this gets deleted, do we think?

View attachment 194286
As predicted, it was a matter of hours.

The comment was logical, civil and detailled how and why they disagreed with Mark. Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Poundland Superman here to quash such an atrocity.

I love how he has to keep saying how much he's 'loving it' - keep saying it, and maybe people will start believing it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hope she's not on loose women this week spouting about how she went on holiday with other households and didn't know it was wrong because the rules are not clear.....wait for it!

Dear God..she will read on here and either put one on, or go totally naked as she has body dysmorphia you know and likes to champion being her natural filthy unkempt self. Can you imagine the state of the bikini line..I think the hedge trimmers will be in use before we see a bikini shot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I hope she's not on loose women this week spouting about how she went on holiday with other households and didn't know it was wrong because the rules are not clear.....wait for it!
Either that or how to deal with online trolls. 😆😆😆

Talking about keeping the kids out if it, last year youtube had a new policy which was to turn off the commenting for family channels or channels that were aimed at children. I thought this was a good idea however, youtube seems to have backtracked on this policy. If Mark can't handle comments he should turn them off.

Reactions: 9
Dear God..she will read on her and either put one on or go totally naked as she has body dysmorphia you know and likes to champion being her natural filthy unkempt self. Can you imagine the state of the bikini line..I think the hedge trimmers will be in use before we see a bikini shot.
I think you'd need more than hedge trimmers - she uses hers as a 'comb over', according to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.