Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy filthy woman, lice and nit infected, can you imagine the state of the bush? I reckon a million spiders legs dangling all the way to her saggy knees.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is this now his day job? While most people are working all day in real jobs he is searching YT for "trolls" great day job Mark. I'd find it embarrassing to be married to that. View attachment 194677
This is a nearly fifty year old man. No job, no friends, dysfunctional family,a greasy physical mess married to a lying hideous old crone.
This is what he does on here. Signs up to Tattle under different names, arses around on the forum. Then goes mental and abusive and deletes his account.
Manky you really need help. We love you commenting because you're so feckin transparent.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They don't care about anything that's on the nasty website so why does he keep coming here. I love that he told all his beloved followers that there is a nasty website, only human nature to have a look and hopefully some of them have had their eyes opened today. Now more seriously he is going to hunt us down, good luck with that we're all scared stiff haha and what will he do with us, what a prat!!! Thing is manky everyone on here knows exactly where your grubby abode is, we might even have spies in the flats next door, idle threats manky will get you no-where. Also he seems to think that all his negative yt comments come from tattlers, wrong again....
I’m shitting myself

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear God..she will read on here and either put one on, or go totally naked as she has body dysmorphia you know and likes to champion being her natural filthy unkempt self. Can you imagine the state of the bikini line..I think the hedge trimmers will be in use before we see a bikini shot.
I don’t think so.
Don’t forget, she has ‘The Bald Gene.’
No hedge trimmers needed.
Not on this show.😋

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Twitter is good for this reason. A good place to air opinions without being ‘Troll-like’...especially on the pages of those whom they appear to respect.
ITV, LW, media etc

See, (don’t shoot me down..,) I don’t have any issue really with other family members.
The girls are teenagers and can’t help the way they’ve been raised.
They are following the example and teachings (I use that word loosely) of their parents.
Whatever they do will be applauded by M&N.
If Tatty-Heads call out every member of the family for trivial irritations then we truly are nothing less than trolls.
I believe the majority of us here are nowhere near trolls for reasons mentioned multiple times previously.
We are better than that.❤
In my opinion, I think its good to keep calling them out on the constant lies, scamming and misinformation-along with the crap content and violation of rules regarding lewd behaviour on a family channel but let’s keep the kids out of it maybe?
🙏😇❤

Do remember Kiki looked really upset when Lisa came round I think she was told she couldn’t bring her friend to Cornwall . And then they gave in, hence the breaking of rules and cover up.
Also I think Mark edits and mixes up all his vlogs ages later than they were filmed so it’s very difficult to unravel when they were breaking the rules.

Also I don’t like the way Nadia is all smarmy about losing weight and cooking sugar filled fat puddings for subs to watch who may be trying to diet and then in the “live vlogs” they are constantly drinking coffees and stuffing their faces. I don’t get it when she’s supposed to be an advocate for body confidence at any size.

Reactions: 12
manky loves a 70’s bush, hes talked about it a few times 🤮
[/QUOTE“
manky loves a 70’s bush, hes talked about it a few times 🤮
Not trolling- just for fun because we have a combined sense of humour.
In the voice of Jimmy Osmond, all together now-
🎼🎹I’ll be your... long bushed nitty noon for SE19 🎼🎹

Do remember Kiki looked really upset when Lisa came round I think she was told she couldn’t bring her friend to Cornwall . And then they gave in, hence the breaking of rules and cover up.
Also I think Mark edits and mixes up all his vlogs ages later than they were filmed so it’s very difficult to unravel when they were breaking the rules.

Also I don’t like the way Nadia is all smarmy about losing weight and cooking sugar filled fat puddings for subs to watch who may be trying to diet and then in the “live vlogs” they are constantly drinking coffees and stuffing their faces. I don’t get it when she’s supposed to be an advocate for body confidence at any size.
Hello new member.👋
Welcome. 😊
We’re you booted out too?😬❤

All true but none of the above was rectified or corrected by the parents. It’s nitty & manky’s fault.
All kids will push the boundaries and try to get away with stuff if they can.
There are no boundaries.
Although they probably know they shouldn’t behave the way they do, they probably think it’s cool having parents who let them be so free.
When your parent gives you ‘the look’ or yells at you for acting up, you won’t want to do it again in a hurry.
They never get that so they’ll continue to keep pushing.😶

Love that reply. Thank you. Hugs and blessings to you. 🙏❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Just for fun and not trolling whatsoever-
In the voice of Jimmy Osmond/
‘I’ll be your... long bush nitty noon from SE19“

Not trolling- just for fun because we have a combined sense of humour.
In the voice of Jimmy Osmond, all together now-
🎼🎹I’ll be your... long bushed nitty noon for SE19 🎼🎹

Hello new member.👋
Welcome. 😊
We’re you booted out too?😬❤
I think I have been silenced I told him not to be rude to Nanny Di

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m here to retract my comment from a week or so ago and beg forgiveness 😂
I was new to their and said I found Manky weirdly attractive.
I know, I know the only excuse I have is that I was bedridden with a bad back for a few days (must’ve been the drugs).

However now I’m back to my sane self, he is a lazy, dirty, egotistical idiot. The trying to be funny by sitting on the table, acting like an overgrown child is really not funny. It’s embarrassing as is she when she puts on stupid voices and singing. Seriously grow up!

A few things I wonder about though- If they are millionaires or at least have a lot of money why is Nanny Di living in that awful flat?
Why not buy her somewhere nicer near them maybe? Obviously she might be perfectly happy there and I get that but I would worry so much about her especially after saying drug addicts were dissing around there.
Why haven’t they bought her a proper bed? I just don’t understand it. Surely they can afford a proper bed with a headboard and try to make that room nice for her.
Also What is Maddie doing in Sep? Wont she be passed schooling age?
If worry so much if my kids had no qualifications- her singing is not good, but I guess she and her parents think she will be a successful singer so don’t worry. Sadly they are deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m here to retract my comment from a week or so ago and beg forgiveness 😂
I was new to their and said I found Manky weirdly attractive.
I know, I know the only excuse I have is that I was bedridden with a bad back for a few days (must’ve been the drugs).

However now I’m back to my sane self, he is a lazy, dirty, egotistical idiot. The trying to be funny by sitting on the table, acting like an overgrown child is really not funny. It’s embarrassing as is she when she puts on stupid voices and singing. Seriously grow up!

A few things I wonder about though- If they are millionaires or at least have a lot of money why is Nanny Di living in that awful flat?
Why not buy her somewhere nicer near them maybe? Obviously she might be perfectly happy there and I get that but I would worry so much about her especially after saying drug addicts were dissing around there.
Why haven’t they bought her a proper bed? I just don’t understand it. Surely they can afford a proper bed with a headboard and try to make that room nice for her.
Also What is Maddie doing in Sep? Wont she be passed schooling age?
If worry so much if my kids had no qualifications- her singing is not good, but I guess she and her parents think she will be a successful singer so don’t worry. Sadly they are deluded.
We always had faith it was the meds you were on...I think I even mentioned it..lol..glad you are back in reality and feeling better.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hopscotch And yet debates such as above are erased from your vlogs, care to explain?
Can you hear that crunch sound Glitterknickers? That’s me stomping on a troll like you! Respond in 10 minutes or I will remove....oh wait...bl@&dy hell! I can’t remove you from this site. Oh no. I feel a stress induced seizure coming on...😉
1595960407486.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Another article in the DM this afternoon - the last picture is truly awful. I will never diet again - - - - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...accepted-figure-lifetime-body-dysmorphia.html
She sells this rubbish to the tabloids.
so here another of her ailments knocked on the head.
she’s saying now she ‘USED’ to have body dysmorphia.
She actually HAD it until we started calling out on it.
that’s Altziemer’s and dysmorphia dealt with... now for the other ailments.

Reactions: 7
Is this now his day job? While most people are working all day in real jobs he is searching YT for "trolls" great day job Mark. I'd find it embarrassing to be married to that. View attachment 194677
If he so was so unaffected by ‘trolls’ he wouldn’t have spent so much time over the last two days mentioning them.
Have we hit a nerve Mark? 👋

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.