Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god..she is acting like she hasnt eaten for weeks..and all she can tuck into is a burger..mrs vegan my arse..total liar. Just like the recovering alcoholic husband..with smirnoff always in the house..no way would he turn it down.

Reactions: 8
Manky just saying on the live, he doesn't want the girls with anyone cocky or arrogant... same as you eh!:/

• Haha
Reactions: 14
they’ve been in that house nearly 20 years, had an extension built, had kitchen replaced, possibly other works...yet the idea of having someone in the house to fit some wardrobes in a room that can easily avoid being in use all day is too distressing for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
they’ve been in that house nearly 20 years, had an extension built, had kitchen replaced, possibly other works...yet the idea of having someone in the house to fit some wardrobes in a room that can easily avoid being in use all day is too distressing for them?
We know what would happen as much as they do. You could give them all the wardrobes in the world and it'd still be a tip - and what would they blame it on then?

Throwing money/wardrobes at them isn't going to change their disgusting way of living.

Reactions: 5
So they have decided not to show the Cornwall vlogs. I believe that they never intended to. This is because of the girls especially Kiki not wanting to be filmed. I think this has always been the plan. They knew they were taking too many people on holiday. They knew the Covid-19 rules. Why didn’t they just say they were going on a family holiday and not filming?
Agree - they would SO know the rules. The people who own the house where they stayed are at fault too.

Reactions: 8
It’s because she’d have to tidy up to save face in case the wardrobe peeps take photos and sell them. She ‘can’t be arsed.’

I vote kais93 ‘1,2,3,4,5’

Reactions: 2
Why do some people have the idea that these two losers are millionaires? What are you seeing that makes you think that? They live in a house that needs thousands spending on it. He doesn’t drive a flash car (never has) They don’t buy designer gear. She doesn’t own items from Chanel or Prada and the like. She’s not dripping in expensive jewellery.
I know not all ‘millionaires‘ show their wealth in that way but NO WAY are they in that category..never have been never will be.
Is it because she’s ‘off the telly’ some people think she must loaded?
Celeb big brother was to pay for the extension. It was probably her one chance at making big money. They’re def not rich

Reactions: 6
His obsessive need to control the "trolls" is due to his complete lack of control over not being able to show his holiday snaps. Despite their denial of it, Gleam will have told them not to post them for fear of retribution. This is a man who cannot abide being told what to do so he's taking that lack of control and venting it towards something he thinks he can control. Sadly he has NO control over any aspect of his life. He's a kept man with mummy and daddy issues. Poor Manky. He sits in his toy room with all his blue ticks, engaging with strangers all day to stroke his ego trying desperately to tell himself he has the power, he is Liam Neeson, he can crush trolls 😂 😂 😂
Grow up you sad sack. You mock Kanye West who had a very public meltdown yet there you are, unmedicated , sweating, stroking your greasy hair, locked in your dark room looking for something to make you feel powerful. Just accept your not, your a narc, a nob. Try focusing on YOUR OWN tit and leave the rest of the world to get on with theirs. The more you try to silence your critics THE LOUDER THEY WILL BECOME.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can't have much in the kitty. When lockdown was enforced, and Nitty had no income, that is when their YouTube channel went into overdrive. Needed funds from somewhere, Manks is the third child so, squeeze as much as they could from vulnerable subs to keep themselves afloat.

Reactions: 9
Manky needs to duck off and duck off again.he is just a waste of space..putting it out there..what a total joke he is

• Heart
Celeb big brother was to pay for the extension. It was probably her one chance at making big money. They’re def not rich
They are not rich. When she went into Eastenders she was broke, and was only in it for a couple of years. That enabled her to buy that house. BB was for the kitchen, so they had no other way to pay for it. LW would not be a big payday, and she probs has to pay her agent. Manky begs for subs on YT. He does not have a proper job. Living in London and running a house is expensive. Plus they waste money on crap. Who would live like that if they had money. Who would live like that full stop.:D

Reactions: 10
His obsessive need to control the "trolls" is due to his complete lack of control over not being able to show his holiday snaps. Despite their denial of it, Gleam will have told them not to post them for fear of retribution. This is a man who cannot abide being told what to do so he's taking that lack of control and venting it towards something he thinks he can control. Sadly he has NO control over any aspect of his life. He's a kept man with mummy and daddy issues. Poor Manky. He sits in his toy room with all his blue ticks, engaging with strangers all day to stroke his ego trying desperately to tell himself he has the power, he is Liam Neeson, he can crush trolls 😂 😂 😂
Grow up you sad sack. You mock Kanye West who had a very public meltdown yet there you are, unmedicated , sweating, stroking your greasy hair, locked in your dark room looking for something to make you feel powerful. Just accept your not, your a narc, a nob. Try focusing on YOUR OWN tit and leave the rest of the world to get on with theirs. The more you try to silence your critics THE LOUDER THEY WILL BECOME.
👏👏👏👏.....I think he wants to be famous in own right and not *Nadia sawahla's husband.... jumped up jackass!

They are not rich. When she went into Eastenders she was broke, and was only in it for a couple of years. That enabled her to buy that house. BB was for the kitchen, so they had no other way to pay for it. LW would not be a big payday, and she probs has to pay her agent. Manky begs for subs on YT. He does not have a proper job. Living in London and running a house is expensive. Plus they waste money on crap. Who would live like that if they had money. Who would live like that full stop.:D
A proper job!!! ...he has no job...😁

• Haha
Last thread recap-
Kiki doesn’t wanna play no more,
Cornwall trip with households-4
It’s all a scam no vlogs to show
Step on the trolls and see them grow.😬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So very well said but also so true .. thank you @notSUBmissive

Last edited:
  • Heart
We’ve known it for some time.
But these latest events show just what a horrible person Mark is.

Manky- 👋
You’re saying you’re doing a feature called ‘meet the trolls’ where you name everyone of them.
Will you also show the comments that they wrote which you deem ‘Trolling?’
Nope?
Because you can’t.
Almost all of those comments were differences of opinion.
Maybe speak to management before naming people for something which is only your perception.
If this gets out of hand I have no qualms about telling it all as it really is.
You’re a bully, end of.
I have learned to stand up to bully’s.
Hope you can keep up the energy of juggling it all.
Maybe speak to your therapist as they’ll tell you to.., ‘let... it...go.‘
Stop harbouring anger.
Big mucky mess getting involved in all that.
I bet you were a bundle of laughs at school- not.
Running crying to the teacher every time someone looked at you sideways yet getting all the unpopular kids to be in your gang and spit in all the ok kids faces?
If this is how you gather likes, I pity you, truly.
You are heading for a mighty fall if this is how you conduct yourself, in my opinion.😶

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Manky- 👋
You’re saying you’re doing a feature called ‘meet the trolls’ where you name everyone of them.
Nope?
Because you can’t.
Maybe speak to management before naming people for something which is only your perception.
You’re a bully, end of.
Stop harbouring anger.
Running crying to the teacher every time someone looked at you sideways yet getting all the unpopular kids to be in your gang and spit in all the ok kids faces?
You are heading for a mighty fall if this is how you conduct yourself, in my opinion.😶
Just seen that.... I'll be ready and waiting ....😡

Manky- 👋
Nope?
Because you can’t.
You’re a bully, end of.
Stop harbouring anger.
He his pathetic!....makes my blood boil 😡

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.