Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do some people have the idea that these two losers are millionaires? What are you seeing that makes you think that? They live in a house that needs thousands spending on it. He doesn’t drive a flash car (never has) They don’t buy designer gear. She doesn’t own items from Chanel or Prada and the like. She’s not dripping in expensive jewellery.
I know not all ‘millionaires‘ show their wealth in that way but NO WAY are they in that category..never have been never will be.
Is it because she’s ‘off the telly’ some people think she must loaded?
I've never thought they were loaded...and I may be in the minority but I don't like their garden at all. When Nadia does those Insta post of her garden I think what a bloody mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
W
Manky- 👋
You’re saying you’re doing a feature called ‘meet the trolls’ where you name everyone of them.
Will you also show the comments that they wrote which you deem ‘Trolling?’
Nope?
Because you can’t.
Almost all of those comments were differences of opinion.
Maybe speak to management before naming people for something which is only your perception.
If this gets out of hand I have no qualms about telling it all as it really is.
You’re a bully, end of.
I have learned to stand up to bully’s.
Hope you can keep up the energy of juggling it all.
Maybe speak to your therapist as they’ll tell you to.., ‘let... it...go.‘
Stop harbouring anger.
Big mucky mess getting involved in all that.
I bet you were a bundle of laughs at school- not.
Running crying to the teacher every time someone looked at you sideways yet getting all the unpopular kids to be in your gang and spit in all the ok kids faces?
If this is how you gather likes, I pity you, truly.
You are heading for a mighty fall if this is how you conduct yourself, in my opinion.😶
What an insecure and unhealthy wanker (I mean M, not you.)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Manky- 👋
You’re saying you’re doing a feature called ‘meet the trolls’ where you name everyone of them.
Nope?
Because you can’t.
Maybe speak to management before naming people for something which is only your perception.
You’re a bully, end of.
Stop harbouring anger.
Running crying to the teacher every time someone looked at you sideways yet getting all the unpopular kids to be in your gang and spit in all the ok kids faces?
You are heading for a mighty fall if this is how you conduct yourself, in my opinion.😶
You must be joking ! He is off his head! So if he wants to compile, let's also compile all his insults and questions/diffzrrnce of opinions
Just seen that.... I'll be ready and waiting ....😡

He his pathetic!....makes my blood boil 😡
Also ready and waiting with a list of his replies against normal.posted questions!! Go Manky 👍

Manky- 👋
Nope?
Because you can’t.
You’re a bully, end of.
Stop harbouring anger.
doesnt the idiot realise that peoples ID on YT are fake, so even if he does publish names it not our real names

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Trolls, by their very nature, say things they wouldn't say to people's faces, I know I would share all of my comments with anyone including the Sawalha-Adderleys. I'd LOVE to have a face to face discussion with them. I'm not hiding anywhere.

Reactions: 12
Manky- 👋
Nope?
Because you can’t.
You’re a bully, end of.
Stop harbouring anger.
I'd have no problem if he named me. I have saved all...or most all of any comments that I've left on their vlogs. I was never abusive, like most of us here, I was more disappointed than annoyed, as I really liked them last year. He became unbearable to watch. He reminds me a bit of Trump actually (on a smaller scale obv) but the same narcissistic behaviour. Let him at it....he'll shoot himself (and his wife, the main breadwinner) in the foot. No doubt.

Trolls, by their very nature, say things they wouldn't say to people's faces, I know I would share all of my comments with anyone including the Sawalha-Adderleys. I'd LOVE to have a face to face discussion with them. I'm not hiding anywhere.
Ditto. The difference is, we actually know what trolls are. We are not trolls. Simples.

Reactions: 9
doesnt the idiot realise that peoples ID on YT are fake, so even if he does publish names it not our real names
Ditto. The difference is, we actually know what trolls are. We are not trolls. Simples.
Same here. Trying to find someone somewhere who will be unbiased and take our truth. 🙏

W

What an insecure and unhealthy wanker (I mean M, not you.)
I knew you didn’t mean me Hopscotch. I’m not insecure and I’m not a wanker. (Physically impossible)
I am rather unhealthy though.😋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you not what . I hate be calling a troll... and I still do not believe Manky uses the corrrect terminology. I believe we are a good bunch of well educated, well-informed, well opinated people. I believe he has an inferiority issue. So sad .. I have more degrees than him, speak many languages and much further travelled and am even feeling embarrased on saying so .. but will do so .. Manky👋👋 you are not earth's wonder.

Me neither.....Freedom of Speech ....he would 💩 his self face to face....

Do you not what . I hate be calling a troll... and I still do not believe Manky uses the corrrect terminology. I believe we are a good bunch of well educated, well-informed, well opinated people. I believe he has an inferiority issue. So sad .. I have more degrees than him, speak many languages and much further travelled and am even feeling embarrased on saying so .. but will do so .. Manky👋👋 you are not earth's wonder.
I was a fan, just didn't always agree and offered my own opinion....then got jumped on by the super subs....🙄

Reactions: 9
Do you not what . I hate be called a troll... and I still do not believe Manky uses the corrrect terminology. I believe we are a good bunch of well educated, well-informed, well opinated people. I believe he has an inferiority issue. So sad .. I have more degrees than him, speak many languages and much further travelled and am even feeling embarrased in saying so .. but will do so .. Manky👋👋 you are not earth's wonder.

Reactions: 1
Just looked back at my comments, not that many...and I was way too nice to them! Only 6 months ago 😂 😂
YouTube-History-Comments...all your comments are there. I'd stand by mine any day....can Mark say the same?

He's got all the simmering, pent up rage of a man with a micro penis. How terribly sad(derly).

• Haha
Manky- 👋
Nope?
Because you can’t.
You’re a bully, end of.
Stop harbouring anger.
Wow he is losing it big time. He has account IDs? Oh dear trying to scare people again. What does he expect to do with these ID's exactly? Will he show the comments these so called trolls made? Boo hoo sob sob someone called you out. He'd be a laughing stock. Idiot.

Me neither.....Freedom of Speech ....he would 💩 his self face to face....

I was a fan, just didn't always agree and offered my own opinion....then got jumped on by the super subs....🙄
I was a sub from the start.
If I politely had a different opinion, it was mark who jumped on my comments.
I think I’ve probably only commented about 20 times altogether.
So, about half of my comments were saying nice things about Nanny Di or Kiki.
It’s only since members started getting the little Coloured ‘s’ which segregated everyone, that those subs started getting cocky.
It’s like a pecking order of followers.
Manky has given ‘permission’ for those super subs to take on a bullying roll by encouraging them to jump on followers with differences of opinion.
I fear for his girls if this is how he teaches them to deal with the differing opinions of their peers.
Will he tell Kiki and Madfie to goad others and bully them into submission?
I take great pride that I raised my kids to be good people and to not rise to being goaded.
Healthy discussion and understanding different perspectives is not that difficult.
Simple rule of thumb- let’s agree to disagree, but if you’re constantly bullied or labelled as something you’re not, speak out- Politely.

Reactions: 10
I have a question . Why does he only want to interact with super (vulnerable) subs ( we all know their names) ... I would of thought he would have preferred to have intelligent debates with some of us ( us = subs who have been removed and called trolls just because we had a different opinion - would still love to discuss with M the définition)

Reactions: 11
Dear me he has really lost his marbles now......what a prat. He'll be sitting up in bed tonight with his little notebook and pen writing down lots of fake names and what will nitty be doing beside him? snoring her head off:D. His yt days are numbered and if this gets back to loose women she will be a laughing stock. Then what is he going to do with his list of names? he could give it to eamon and ruth and they could do an item on this morning all about manky's trolls. It gets better by the day.

• Haha
Wow he is so angry and spiteful. He sounds like a whinging cry baby. He has a log book of youtube IDs - hilarious. The reason I was muted was because I dared to explain to a sub how ads work in terms of monetisation and because he didn't think people knew and they didn't want people knowing he muted me. I just want to know what he thinks he is going to do with this little book of fake YT IDs? In fact don't answer that because already I have visions I don't want to be having. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.