Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re - Daily Mail ...Often they don’t show the comments if a story is deemed controversial or delicate..or they know will definitely attract lots of negative or nasty comments. Whether they do it themselves to protect the person it relates to or whether it’s out of their hands 🤷‍♀️
Saying that...Nittys been in the DM enough times before and the comments have always been shown ...so why not now I wonder?
Has to be twitter then.
sun Twitter, mirror Twitter. LW Twitter, Mail Twitter, Pierce Morgan Twitter etc

Reactions: 5
On the Daily Mail article, the comments are being moderated it said so this morning. Certain articles have their comments section moderated others don't 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I've seen so many YT channels start out great but then their egos become so inflated. Then they always start ranting about "trolls" and become obsessed with them, always protesting how they're not bothered by them but so clearly are. It always get to the point that ANY comment that doesn't sing their praises is seen as a troll and they lose all perspective on reality. This is a classic case and they ruin their own channel, it's not the trolls. The most successful channels are those that completely ignore comments they don't like.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
yes really full of herself ad full of her own importance, she doesnt care about anyone - other than herself
I've seen so many YT channels start out great but then their egos become so inflated. Then they always start ranting about "trolls" and become obsessed with them, always protesting how they're not bothered by them but so clearly are. It always get to the point that ANY comment that doesn't sing their praises is seen as a troll and they lose all perspective on reality. This is a classic case and they ruin their own channel, it's not the trolls. The most successful channels are those that completely ignore comments they don't like.
most YT'ers are decent people and dont get the trolls as they are open and honest
Look at Lisa eldridge huge following as she doesnt 'influence; promote stuff, she does her own tutorials for free - these pair are all about getting freebies, making money being chavs, thats why we are all on their case because they dont care about anyone, other than themselves and creating a cult like following of vulnerable people who they can control.
Manky said it all the other day - join our channel its cheaper than buying The Sun everyday, as he is supposed to be a leftie why would he even want Sun readers to follow him; thats how shallow he is - anyone will do as long as you dont question anything and give him your money & adore him

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He said he's crushed 30 trolls. Nah!!! 30 trolls who have got new names😄😄. He's got a job on his hands there. What's he rambling on about Harvey's Law, that's a whole different thing. Manky is an arrogant git who thinks he can rule the world, never wrong always right, he slags off people left right and centre, acts like a demented duck and cons people out of money. The holiday videos were never going to be shown they decided that when they got back they would pretend they couldn't be shown because of social distancing but instead they would flog them for £1.99. So if it's free you can't see them but if you pay you can. What a pair of muppets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh Manky could never ignore, he's too full of his own importance!... thinks he looks good but looks a fool!

Reactions: 9
He said he's crushed 30 trolls. Nah!!! 30 trolls who have got new names😄😄. He's got a job on his hands there. What's he rambling on about Harvey's Law, that's a whole different thing. Manky is an arrogant git who thinks he can rule the world, never wrong always right, he slags off people left right and centre, acts like a demented duck and cons people out of money. The holiday videos were never going to be shown they decided that when they got back they would pretend they couldn't be shown because of social distancing but instead they would flog them for £1.99. So if it's free you can't see them but if you pay you can. What a pair of muppets.
love how he thinks he's won some sort of war against the trolls! what a fool and she as bad lets get you a troll muncher outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
love how he thinks he's won some sort of war against the trolls! what a fool and she as bad lets get you a troll muncher outfit!
Not been funny but just shows how much spare time he's got on his hands... saddo!

A more appropriate outfit for him would be a nappy and a dummy. Such a childish and insecure reaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t Harvey’s Law aimed at protecting those who cannot protect themselves, rather than people who knowingly provoke with their behaviour? I think in interviews about this Katie Price is quite upfront about knowing that getting criticised for your behaviour is part of the deal when you make a living in the way she does, but she says she can take it on the chin as part of the job. Her issue is very much about the impact on people who like Harvey who don’t intentionally put themselves in the limelight and don’t have the capacity to speak back. Harvey’s law would apply to Mark and Nadia if for example people started making memes and selling key rings with nasty jokes about Kiki, they would be right to be outraged in the same way Katie is....it wouldn’t apply to people who are interacting in a comments section they invite, and politely disagreeing with things Mark and Nadia say or do. It seems like they say things like that without thinking it through.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I dont watch them, cant stomach it. I rely on this site for a bit of light humour. So, they have dug themselves into a huge hole and gone into attack and defensive mode. What a pair of idiots.

Reactions: 10
I dont watch them, cant stomach it. I rely on this site for a bit of light humour. So, they have dug themselves into a huge hole and gone into attack and defensive mode. What a pair of idiots.
Been caught out in a huge lie! They put the proof out there for the world to see...like I said, a pair of idiots.

Reactions: 4
Someone wrote on his instagram every time they post on YT, there are nasty comments. He said they are slowly stamping them out. Just give me the names. Manky control freak, cannot block, delete everything and it drives him mad. I complained to YT about him deleting comments. If they don't want people's opinions they should turn them off. But then the narc wouldn't interact with his subs/victims. Still won't let the social distancing thing lie. Thinks he's so funny. Photographs himself f**king a tree.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Miserable Maddie's instagram profile pic is her giving the camera the finger. What a rebel - she's just so edgy!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Miserable Maddie's instagram profile pic is her giving the camera the finger. What a rebel - she's just so edgy!
Like father like daughter, pair of idiots. She is seriously disadvantaged in life, no real education, no drive, ambition or enthusiasm for anything. Talent in music is just a pipe dream, nothing will materialse out of it , as it takes dedication and hard work, and your own sense of style. A severe lack of social skills due to being treated like a golden child. A pair of bandwagon jumping performing monkeys for parents is beyond embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fellow Tattlers. I’ve just found out that they can’t delete our comments to them on Twitter.👍
Twitter is good for this reason. A good place to air opinions without being ‘Troll-like’...especially on the pages of those whom they appear to respect.
ITV, LW, media etc

See, (don’t shoot me down..,) I don’t have any issue really with other family members.
The girls are teenagers and can’t help the way they’ve been raised.
They are following the example and teachings (I use that word loosely) of their parents.
Whatever they do will be applauded by M&N.
If Tatty-Headcalls out every member of the family for trivial irritations then we truly are nothing less than trolls.
I believe the majority of us here are nowhere near trolls for reasons mentioned multiple times previously.
We are better than that.❤
In my opinion, I think its good to keep calling them out on the constant lies, scamming and misinformation-along with the crap content and violation of rules regarding lewd behaviour on a family channel but let’s keep the kids out of it maybe?
🙏😇❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
@ seeking clarity I doubt any of us wish their kids any harm, they as you said are the product of their parents. The parents are entirely at fault here for depicting themselves as a Family channel, when they upload inappropriate content and use abusive and foul language. These kids dont stand a chance in the real world if this is how they are being raised. I dont think there is anything wrong with making observations, they put their entire lives out there on the internet, they have to take the rough with the smooth, whether they like it or not. In Mankys case...its a big Not!

@ seeking clarity I doubt any of us wish their kids any harm, they as you said are the product of their parents. The parents are entirely at fault here for depicting themselves as a Family channel, when they upload inappropriate content and use abusive and foul language. These kids dont stand a chance in the real world if this is how they are being raised. I dont think there is anything wrong with making observations, they put their entire lives out there on the internet, they have to take the rough with the smooth, whether they like it or not. In Mankys case...its a big Not!
Yes, I can see both sides here.

I don't agree with treating the kids (especially Kiki as she's very much still a child) with the same derision as N & M - no one asks for their parents to be their parents. At the same time, it's hard not to notice Miserable Maddie swearing at everyone who stumbles across her public profile picture.

I suppose I meant it more in the context of the parenting style as a whole. Indeed, Mark posted a similar picture of himself a couple of days ago - just sad to see his influence in that regard, really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.