Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manky, glad you're taking advice from Tattle on how to dress a bit more like a grown up. Even though we would hate to smell you. Still need to burn the crocs. But then you don't read on here do you? Or take any notice of critical comments. Anyone who disagrees with you is a troll. Just don't take any style advice from your own family. Get rid of the circus mirrors.

Reactions: 4
She was marketable at the time. Was a more ‘attractive’ tv face that the others.
Nothing to do with cooking ability.

I can’t believe those clingy subs who comment-
“Looks delicious.”
“You’re so clever/such a good cook/.”
“I’ve been waiting all week for this.”
etc.
I don’t think any of those subs actually believe what the comments they write.
They just want a shout out or to be recognised as behaving themselves.
Boot lickers-(for want of a better phrase.)
Bet each one of them took an apple for the teacher every day of school. 🙄
That's exactly it ,its to get their name mentioned, and that sums up the followers they have ,feel they have to gush over them for a name call

Reactions: 3
Holy mother of god,what a liar she is. WHy the hell is she putting that out there.
Making out she has alzheimers - i tell you she and her family would know if she did! its an insult to people who have dementia and their families who live with it
She has no shame, she is in the gutter -
Jane Moore is a owner/contributor to that magazine
using photos from Cornwall
and that pic of him with his tight t shirt and all his rings - vile! so 90's S&M look!
Can’t wait to see the comments. I’ve already sent mine.

Reactions: 2
Stop the presses, I have a compliment about Mark! Second day in a row he's worn a button down shirt, and he looks SO much better than he does in those t shirts.
Well, it helps that it's actually clean. Also, he looks clean in himself!

Fellow tattlers, Manks going to find us and crush us, I'm actually a little bit excited, let's have it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stop the presses, I have a compliment about Mark! Second day in a row he's worn a button down shirt, and he looks SO much better than he does in those t shirts.
Steady on now! 😂. Perhaps he will read here and have a shower maybe even let someone cut his hair

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They always sing at the beginning when they're in the wrong, it's their way of trying to put on a show and pretend they aren't pissed off - however, their body language and anger in their eyes say otherwise.
The poor sound crackling sound of the videos he once again blames on youtube...😂😂😂😂 "There is a problem at YouTube's end at the moment, youtube if you're listening"(Youtube if you're listening? Did he really say that?):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So, there is a problem at YouTubes end although I haven't heard any crackling noise from any other youtuber recently or ever. Mark your equipment is shite. You speak to your top guys and contacts at youtube in your make believe world. Little man playing youtuber thinks he is top dog Director.

Nadia has spoken to producers and they say they haven't done anything wrong...oh, so they also don't know government guidelines then?
I know it’s not a the main sign of lying but she scratched her nose several times as she said that about the producers 🤔😂

Reactions: 6
On today’s coffee moaning Nitty is begging for #gifted cupboards and quote ‘doesn’t give a tit’ if people troll them about it.

My Daily Fail comment hasn’t appeared yet.

• Wow
Oh now she's asking for free wardrobes, never mind putting them in Nanny Di's room...buy them yrself out the £1.99 yr conning people out of......greedy 💩

On today’s coffee moaning Nitty is begging for #gifted cupboards and quote ‘doesn’t give a tit’ if people troll them about it.
Ha I've just posted abt the same thing...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nitty thinks her house is tidy this morning. The table and the island are pretty clear but the worktop is still cluttered. I wonder if she’s looked in the dog house or her room. Who’s she trying to kid.
I’m betting the wardrobes will magically appear and be perfect as someone (Dina?) had them measured professionally whilst they were away.
The childish ‘excitement’ about getting them this was way over the top but just another way to lure less intelligent subs to keep watching to witness the overreacted debacle that will be the wardrobe fitting.

I can see a professional going to fit the wardrobes properly and Manky will give him a little extra on top so he can pretend it’s him doing the work.
Meanwhile, wardrobe fitter isbpsid to sit down in the doghouse eating junk food cooked by the ‘Masterchef.’
A little ten minutes it’s here and there and they have that vlog.
They’ve come into money and are spending like their lives depend on it.

Either that or they know their begging has paid off and they know they’re being gifted some.
way the wardrobes will appear.

“I don’t give a sh if I’m seen begging to be #gifted.”
(Nice😞)
waddayathink?🧐

Fakeaways on YouTube are usually healthy alternative versions of a Takeaway dish not rip offs of a particular restaurant/shop’s dish. This could have been a good series if they’d put a bit more effort/thought into it and paid attention to the comments!
Good point!

Oh now she's asking for free wardrobes, never mind putting them in Nanny Di's room...buy them yrself out the £1.99 yr conning people out of......greedy 💩

Ha I've just posted abt the same thing...
She “Doesn't give a tit to be seen begging for them”
Her words.

im signed up
Oh... mine worked.😏

I’m betting the wardrobes will magically appear and be perfect as someone (Dina?) had them measured professionally whilst they were away.
The childish ‘excitement’ about getting them this was way over the top but just another way to lure less intelligent subs to keep watching to witness the overreacted debacle that will be the wardrobe fitting.

I can see a professional going to fit the wardrobes properly and Manky will give him a little extra on top so he can pretend it’s him doing the work.
Meanwhile, wardrobe fitter isbpsid to sit down in the doghouse eating junk food cooked by the ‘Masterchef.’

Either that or they know their begging has paid off and they know they’re being gifted some.

(Nice😞)
waddayathink?🧐

Good point!

Her words.

Oh... mine worked.😏
Scrap that- I just went to view and it’s not there.
Tried to do a red arrow (thumbs down) and it would work either.
comments moderated in advance??
Only 1 comment.
What’s going on?

Attachments

Last edited:
he's a smug as F++++ today saying he cruhed 30 trolls! lol that wont stop us!
Both full of themselves, I had to turn off as cant bear seeing them begging for things

(Nice😞)
waddayathink?🧐

Good point!

Her words.

Oh... mine worked.😏

Scrap that- I just went to view and it’s not there.
Tried to do a red arrow (thumbs down) and it would work either.
comments moderated in advance??
Only 1 comment.
What’s going on?
i know Ive tried about 5 times, confirmed my email everything and it just wont load

Re - Daily Mail ...Often they don’t show the comments if a story is deemed controversial or delicate..or they know will definitely attract lots of negative or nasty comments. Whether they do it themselves to protect the person it relates to or whether it’s out of their hands 🤷‍♀️
Saying that...Nittys been in the DM enough times before and the comments have always been shown ...so why not now I wonder?

Well, it helps that it's actually clean. Also, he looks clean in himself!

Fellow tattlers, Manks going to find us and crush us, I'm actually a little bit excited, let's have it.
Not with the baseball bat again! The only ones going to get crushed are the gruesome twosome, their heads must be spinning trying to keep up with comments catching them out on every aspect of their sad lives. He got proper rattled last night, sleepless night manky?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Re - Daily Mail ...Often they don’t show the comments if a story is deemed controversial or delicate..or they know will definitely attract lots of negative or nasty comments. Whether they do it themselves to protect the person it relates to or whether it’s out of their hands 🤷‍♀️
Saying that...Nittys been in the DM enough times before and the comments have always been shown ...so why not now I wonder?
i think it may be because its an extract from Platinum magazine - so DM may have paid Platinum for the article? shes on this months cover talking about the menopause. Her mate Jane Moore parts owns the magazine - its aimed at middle aged women #yawn

Not with the baseball bat again! The only ones going to get crushed are the gruesome twosome, their heads must be spinning trying to keep up with comments catching them out on every aspect of their sad lives. He got proper rattled last night, sleepless night manky?
well we have to work harder and create ore trolls

Omg, Nitty & Mark can't help but try to defend their own actions. 'How come I can go into an office with 20 different people and our Cornwall holiday was against the rules?'

Because, Nadia, the idea is that offices are set up in a way to reduce transmission and to ensure social distancing - not have a mass sleepover and car ride together.

Mark then says this proves the government rules only serve the economy and they don't care about our wider social needs. The issue wasn't really the 25 households Nadia took to Cornwall - rather it was the complete lack of social distancing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Alzheimers has to be one of the worst things you can get wrong with you. Is this another of her hypochondrical (is that a word?:D) ailments, not looking good for you nitty......good luck(n)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.