Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying this now as
‘Trolls’ have been calling her out for saying she had all these aol
Eats and conditions. Funny how all of a sudden she can. Lame it on hormones.
Fair enough... it the menopause responsible for what comes out of her mouth with regard to claiming she has agorophobia, adhd, plantar fasciitis, body dysmorphia?
she will say anything about herself as long as she gets paid

Reactions: 4
What they say: we like debate
What they mean: give us thumbs ups, 1.99 and don’t dare ever criticise or point out inaccuracies even though we talk about current events and public health issues almost every day
They never get involved in constructively answering comments unless they are saying “if you don’t like it, Leave”
That’s not liking a good debate.
I don’t believe anyone has instigated any kind of debate’ for the sake of it.
People just voice their opinions which are usually pretty respectful.
He can’t stand it that some people might be articulate enough to write something of substance which is truthful.
It’s like a cult.😱

They never get involved in constructively answering comments unless they are saying “if you don’t like it, Leave”
That’s not liking a good debate.
I don’t believe anyone has instigated any kind of debate’ for the sake of it.
People just voice their opinions which are usually pretty respectful.
He can’t stand it that some people might be articulate enough to write something of substance which is truthful.
It’s like a cult.😱
Wonder who this is?🤗

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Looks like DM are not putting up any comments about the story. Only 1 and that has been there all morning.

They always sing at the beginning when they're in the wrong, it's their way of trying to put on a show and pretend they aren't pissed off - however, their body language and anger in their eyes say otherwise.
The poor sound crackling sound of the videos he once again blames on youtube...😂😂😂😂 "There is a problem at YouTube's end at the moment, youtube if you're listening"(Youtube if you're listening? Did he really say that?):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So, there is a problem at YouTubes end although I haven't heard any crackling noise from any other youtuber recently or ever. Mark your equipment is shite. You speak to your top guys and contacts at youtube in your make believe world. Little man playing youtuber thinks he is top dog Director.

Nadia has spoken to producers and they say they haven't done anything wrong...oh, so they also don't know government guidelines then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Stop the presses, I have a compliment about Mark! Second day in a row he's worn a button down shirt, and he looks SO much better than he does in those t shirts.

• Sick
  • Wow
I liked Nadia’s comment this morning - something like “when you’re being dysmorphic it’s because you look like shite.”

So it’s not body dysmorphia then, he just actually looks shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thats the second time he has mentioned he is like Liam Neeson judging by what he was wearing..check shirt tucked
in jeans WITH BELT I would say more Woddy from Toy Story🤠 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
From what i recall from past htsm/vlogs mankys biggest concern was nothing to do with nittys memory when she went thru the menopause.....it was the lack of sex! The creep couldnt cope with her lack of interest and instead of supporting her did nothing but moan about it 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Looks like DM are not putting up any comments about the story. Only 1 and that has been there all morning.
On Twitter?
Can you share?

They always sing at the beginning when they're in the wrong, it's their way of trying to put on a show and pretend they aren't pissed off - however, their body language and anger in their eyes say otherwise.
The poor sound crackling sound of the videos he once again blames on youtube...😂😂😂😂 "There is a problem at YouTube's end at the moment, youtube if you're listening"(Youtube if you're listening? Did he really say that?):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
So, there is a problem at YouTubes end although I haven't heard any crackling noise from any other youtuber recently or ever. Mark your equipment is shite. You speak to your top guys and contacts at youtube in your make believe world. Little man playing youtuber thinks he is top dog Director.

Nadia has spoken to producers and they say they haven't done anything wrong...oh, so they also don't know government guidelines then?
What producers?
Manky?

Stop the presses, I have a compliment about Mark! Second day in a row he's worn a button down shirt, and he looks SO much better than he does in those t shirts.
Clearly takes note of some of the stuff we say then.🙃

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
What producers?
Manky?
She said on the live this morning that she spoke to 'producers' about it this morning who said they didn't think N&M had done anything wrong. I'm sure Nadia neglected to mention that they didn't socially distance.

It'll be interesting to see if she'll be on LW for the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: 5
Thats the second time he has mentioned he is like Liam Neeson judging by what he was wearing..check shirt tucked
I thought exactly the same thing, he looked like Woody from Toy Story today.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From what i recall from past htsm/vlogs mankys biggest concern was nothing to do with nittys memory when she went thru the menopause.....it was the lack of sex! The creep couldnt cope with her lack of interest and instead of supporting her did nothing but moan about it 🙄
exactly! she did a one minute terrible acting scene - crying, Ive got alzheimers and then 5 mins later forgot about it! and was singing those daft songs and being a pratt

Reactions: 6
So someone makes a comment that Gregg's is now open and Mark has a massive fit about it- the poor person only said Greggs was open and gets called pedantic, uneducated and snide by Mark. Mark and Nadia have been eating out, holidaying in Cornwall and using the excuse that they wanted to support businesses and yet seem massively pissed off that someone dares to say Greggs is now open! For all Mark knows that person could have been throwing money at them during live chats, supporting them with thumbs ups etc and this is how he treats his subs? Nothing in their comment was rude but Mark's response really showed his true colours.

• Wow
  • Heart
ive tried to load a comment again on the daily fail story about her alzheimers and again it wont lt me- wonder whats going on?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
[/QUOTE

ive tried to load a comment again on the daily fail story about her alzheimers and again it wont lt me- wonder whats going on?
Do you mean load or here on actually on their site?
(Sorry, real dementia moment.)
Jeans & check shirt = Liam Neeson?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mark raises the subject of Harvey's Law - Mark and Nadia call anyone on their channel who have an educated opinion which challenges their opinion a troll - totally different.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.