Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe Nadia took some pre made pastry, put in some tinned beans and tinned hot dogs and called it a day. I wonder how many Michelin stars she'd get for that?
How she gets away with calling herself a tv cook is beyond me. She's rubbish, that pie thing she made yesterday was clearly undercooked with a soggy bottom and mush in the middle. Her cooking is usually swimming in oil and she always says how wonderful everything is, you'd need to be dying of hunger to eat her rubbish. Imagine james martin, john torode or any other well-known tv chef cooking that crap. The woman is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell this a fast moving thread!
Well, I am completely enraged at what I've been reading and some of the screenshots that have been uploaded on here! Who the actual f*ck does that moron of morons think he is? Hi Mark 🖐
The way he speaks to people is actually disgusting; no regard for how his words may impact on others (despite being fully aware of the vulnerable nature of some of their subs). He really does grate my gears 🤬
Although, that being said , should we really be surprised? We've all witnessed him speak to his own wife/mother/dogs like they're tit so I guess strangers are bound to get a good dose of his poison spat at them.

I still can't believe Nadia took some pre made pastry, put in some tinned beans and tinned hot dogs and called it a day. I wonder how many Michelin stars she'd get for that?
I'd rather eat my own eyes 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Fakeaways on YouTube are usually healthy alternative versions of a Takeaway dish not rip offs of a particular restaurant/shop’s dish. This could have been a good series if they’d put a bit more effort/thought into it and paid attention to the comments!
On “celebrity” masterchef when the celebs cook for past champions and finalists, I’m sure nitty has never been a guest, I could be wrong but if not it must be coz she is a tit cook, the other celebs on with her must have been really really bad for her to win, her food is atrocious

Imagine being Manky and thinking what a great vlog/live that was, to then get different opinions to his own.... bet he sits spitting feathers, and then acts like a child and shows his true colours with his nasty,arrogant and cocky responses!...does he think we don't know the dog house his him... grow up ya fool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow... He's live and once again he's threatening "trolls". What a nasty piece of work he is 😡
He needs to spend the time he spends silencing his critics on teaching his 12 year old daughter that when she uploads new Instagram cover photos pouting in red lipstick she is putting herself at risk as her stupid parents set up a youtube channel knowing full well their address is all over the Internet for all the "weirdos" to find.
That poor child is crying out for attention, unfortunately she's going to get the wrong kind. Her parents are completely obsessed with youtube and that they fail to see what their 12yr old is doing right in front of them 😡

Wake up Manky, LOOK AFTER YOUR 12YR OLD!!!

Last edited:
  • Sad
On “celebrity” masterchef when the celebs cook for past champions and finalists, I’m sure nitty has never been a guest, I could be wrong but if not it must be coz she is a tit cook, the other celebs on with her must have been really really bad for her to win, her food is atrocious
She was marketable at the time. Was a more ‘attractive’ tv face that the others.
Nothing to do with cooking ability.

I can’t believe those clingy subs who comment-
“Looks delicious.”
“You’re so clever/such a good cook/.”
“I’ve been waiting all week for this.”
etc.
I don’t think any of those subs actually believe what the comments they write.
They just want a shout out or to be recognised as behaving themselves.
Boot lickers-(for want of a better phrase.)
Bet each one of them took an apple for the teacher every day of school. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
So they have decided not to show the Cornwall vlogs. I believe that they never intended to. This is because of the girls especially Kiki not wanting to be filmed. I think this has always been the plan. They knew they were taking too many people on holiday. They knew the Covid-19 rules. Why didn’t they just say they were going on a family holiday and not filming?

Reactions: 6
I truly believe he is losing the plot!😆 He has nothing else to do in his life but delete / mute / comment on YT .... his replies are really obnoxious, menacing and even violent .. for such an ill-informed person 😆.. he needs REPORTING please ...this dictatorship cannot go on! Has anyone else seen anything like this on YT?????? You are out of control Manky! 👋 go back to your landscaping 🤣
This mornin he threatened to crush people who he calls trolls, people who don’t agree with his simple minded rants he means, , he is vile and abusive, I reported straight away

Reactions: 10
For them to actually believe there influencers, makes you realise just how far up their own a***s they are!.... Will all crash and burn eventually!...

Reactions: 4
For those of us who came here for being muted and called a troll when all you did was voice a different opinion, are you not really feeling what he’s doing is utterly wrong and needs revealed to the outside world?

I sincerely hope someone gets in touch with the press and tells it as it really is before they do an article saying they’re the victims.
Their arrogance this morning is one useable. Saying they’re not going to apologise etc.
It needs to stop.
It’s abusive in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For those of us who came here for being muted and called a troll when all you did was voice a different opinion, are you not really feeling what he’s doing is utterly wrong and needs revealed to the outside world?

I sincerely hope someone gets in touch with the press and tells it as it really is before they do an article saying they’re the victims.
Their arrogance this morning is one useable. Saying they’re not going to apologise etc.
It needs to stop.
It’s abusive in my opinion.
I would like him to actually show the comments that were nasty, there wasnt one!..his definition of a troll is totally wrong!...he's a bully!

• Heart
This mornin he threatened to crush people who he calls trolls, people who don’t agree with his simple minded rants he means, , he is vile and abusive, I reported straight away
I'm glad you saw what he threatened in the live as I did as its vanished now its not live. I bet Gleam have them on speed dial everytime he cocks up. It got edited out very quickly 😡

Reactions: 5
So they have decided not to show the Cornwall vlogs. I believe that they never intended to. This is because of the girls especially Kiki not wanting to be filmed. I think this has always been the plan. They knew they were taking too many people on holiday. They knew the Covid-19 rules. Why didn’t they just say they were going on a family holiday and not filming?
Bet they post them in three weeks and try to build up in interest in the meantime.

I would like him to actually show the comments that were nasty, there wasnt one!..his definition of a troll is totally wrong!...he's a bully!
Yet he leaves up the one where someone uses the “c word” against subs. That’s the quintessential example of a troll yet as of last night the comment remains. Could still be there for all I know.

Mark Adderely. 👋
None of us were ever rude or insulting in our comments on your channel.
I know I certainly wasn’t.
Nadia said in the live this morning that you both like debate yet i d
I totally agree.
I was always polite there.
He has read all comments here so the edges get blurred as people are freer with their speech here.

Reactions: 5
Holy mother of god,what a liar she is. WHy the hell is she putting that out there.
Making out she has alzheimers - i tell you she and her family would know if she did! its an insult to people who have dementia and their families who live with it
She has no shame, she is in the gutter -
Jane Moore is a owner/contributor to that magazine
using photos from Cornwall
and that pic of him with his tight t shirt and all his rings - vile! so 90's S&M look!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Mark Adderely. 👋
None of us were ever rude or insulting in our comments on your channel.
I know I certainly wasn’t.
Nadia said in the live this morning that you both like debate yet i d

I totally agree.
I was always polite there.
He has read all comments here so the edges get blurred as people are freer with their speech here.
What they say: we like debate
What they mean: give us thumbs ups, 1.99 and don’t dare ever criticise or point out inaccuracies even though we talk about current events and public health issues almost every day

Holy mother of god,what a liar she is. WHy the hell is she putting that out there.
Making out she has alzheimers - i tell you she and her family would know if she did! its an insult to people who have dementia and their families who live with it
She has no shame, she is in the gutter -
Jane Moore is a owner/contributor to that magazine
using photos from Cornwall
and that pic of him with his tight t shirt and all his rings - vile! so 90's S&M look!
She’s saying this now as
‘Trolls’ have been calling her out for saying she had all these ailments
and conditions. Funny how all of a sudden she can blame it on hormones.
Fair enough... is menopause is responsible for what comes out of her mouth with regard to claiming she has agorophobia, adhd, plantar fasciitis, body dysmorphia?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.