Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ive just skimmed through the live, they are full of themselves, she isnt upset at all, its all false, they knew what they were doing

Reactions: 8
...and if anyone is nasty to Ashley ( just by having an opinion) Mark will FIND YOU!
I will be reporting the live, based on click bait and threats.
The interesting thing is, there’s a way of reporting the whole channel but when you try to do that on theirs, it seems they have removed the flag button.
Usually when you click ‘about’ in the heading bar of their channel, there’s an option to report the whole channel and it allows you to write in your own words why you’re doing so.
This is different from reporting a single vlog where you only have options to choose from and is rather vague and generalised.
If anyone can figure out how to report the whole channel please post here,

So...did Mark say Di had an annex? The house doesn't seem to mention anything about an annex according to the listing online?!
The whole top floor apparently.
But even if that’s true.., she was in the same car!

Reactions: 5
It's so ridiculous because you can report lockdown breaches to the met police online.

I mean, it'd be a total waste of police time to report such a minor breach, but they should REALLY have thought before posting this to the public.

Reactions: 6
It really boils my piss that manky labels anyone and everyone who dares disagree with him a troll! His ego is out of control....its nearly as big as their bubble 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It really boils my piss that manky labels anyone and everyone who dares disagree with him a troll! His ego is out of control....its nearly as big as their bubble 😜😂
he is horrible,i really cant bear him he makes me want to scream in horror

Reactions: 10
Same. His sweaty creepy face with his bulging beady eyes makes my skin crawl 😳 then theres his droning whiny manchild voice 🤮 and i cant even think about the moobs 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
They also have dina, betty, teddy, lisa and her boys in their bloody bubble!! Theyre so thick and arrogant its infuriating!
And all the girls' friends.

Their bubble is so big the wicked witch of the west is probably going to come down to see Dorothy on it.
That's perfection - so funny that I'm not even tempted to watch their 'bad news' for the lols.

Every since lockdown where they were doing 2 lives a day, they have gone on and on about the rules and guidelines....now there saying oh it's so confusing ....yeah right!!... and probably had a panic after marks comment that paying subs who he disrespected would unsubscribe.....selfish as always!...

• Heart
  • Angry
Every since lockdown where they were doing 2 lives a day, they have gone on and on about the rules and guidelines....now there saying oh it's so confusing ....yeah right!!... and probably had a panic after marks comment that paying subs who he disrespected would unsubscribe.....selfish as always!...
Bloody hell,I've only been away for 20mins,came back to this lot ,wow,they've screwed up big time, welcome back to reality manky and Nitty 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched the vlog and I actually liked their lives and vlogs during lockdown but their behaviour the last few weeks have put me right off them. They have broken the rules on more than one occasion, watched the vlog and Dina is sat with her bare dirty feet on the table 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Manky was seething. Bet it's kicking off in the toy cave right now. Nitty will be on the Baileys and choklit. Telling us now they are influencers.
:D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They follow all the rules? 😂
They document their life by vlogging then lie about what they have edited and put out. It's laughable.
Mark didn't stop going out during the lockdown, he went to the West End to take photos ffs - they are compulsive liars.
It was his angry MY CITY rant in the comments after filming the empty city that brought me to tattle.
I predict we'll be welcoming an influx of new bodies here after this almighty f*ck up.
Can't wait to read the first posts from the lastest round of submissives M's blocked.

• Haha
influencers? Really? Its really cringe to me that a couple in their 50’s go around saying that....im 40 and im more than certain my teens would move out and disown me it i started a youtube channel and went round calling myself an influencer 😂 its just so desperate.
I really hope loosewomen get wind of this and nitty the all mighty influencer of nothing but some tit dungarees gets a bollocking 😂

• Haha
I found it fascinating that Mark didn't actually apologise once - he can never bear to admit he's wrong and the 'Trolls' are right! :p
And this, ladies and gentlemen is why even his own family has no choice but to praise M for his 'Ibiza path'.
He's bipolar, don't you know? :rolleyes:

(Picture credit - for all you art lovers out there:
Dutch artist / illustrator Nelleke Verhoeff
Giclée art print, printed with high quality pigment inks on 305 grs fine art matte Hahnemühle paper.
Limited edition of 100. Numbered and signed on the backside, as the actress said to the bishop.)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And now we can add plantar fasciitis to Nitty's long list of conditions 🤣 🏆🏆🏆
Was also nice to see Dina's dirty bare feet on the kitchen table .. seems to run in the family the lack of hygiene/manners.... still can't get over Manky sitting cross-legged on the table with those revolting crocs on this morning .
Is there any ailment, condition, illness, disability that nitty hasn't had......one big hypochondriac.

They have been asked if they will now have to socially isolate so not to put others at risk such as LW colleagues... 🤔😄

• Haha
How did they get around while they were there? Did they hire an extra car which N or Nanny Di drove?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.