Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any ailment, condition, illness, disability that nitty hasn't had......one big hypochondriac.
She called it “Planta Fasher!” Oh for the love of God!
...and it’s not that anyway as there’s never been a hint of it before.
Doesn’t take ‘ONE’ to be Einstein to figure out that she went over on her ankle on the ‘Rocky Path to Nowhere!’
Good job it was her and not Nanny Di, Betty or Teddy.😶

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She called it “Planta Fasher!” Oh for the love of God!
...and it’s not that anyway as there’s never been a hint of it before.
Doesn’t take ‘ONE’ to be Einstein to figure out that she went over on her ankle on the ‘Rocky To ad to Nowhere!’
Good job it was her and not Nanny Di, Betty or Teddy.😶
She probably heard someone talking about it and decided she has it too! Maybe we should discuss moron syndrome and then N can self diagnose again!

• Haha
That's not how YT works, M.
(y)s don't make the 'trolls' angry.
And you don't get paid for every comment you delete.
50+ pieces of constructive criticism his fragile ego can't cope with.
Pathetic.
This Cornwall drama is the best content for a good while. Tattle is on fire!
Sadly, that's not how YT works, M.
You don't get paid for every brilliant comment on tattle.
#madeforlife

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cant deal with all the subs comments telling them its fine, not to worry and listen to holly 🤦‍♀️ Whos holly??? Nobody knows her from adam! Fgs. Their all a bunch of enablers, i cant deal with it.
Holly is our resident immunologist and tonight she has turned into a legal person and we have to believe every word she says because she is an expert in all things medical and legal. Such a very intelligent person that's why she spends every waking minute watching and messaging the two thickest dumbos on the planet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Nitty has said in tonight's vlog they are intelligent people:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think she is trying to convince herself that she is when she says that. I think Nadia has a bit of a complex about her intelligence because I remember she screamed "I'm an intelligent woman" to someone when she was having an argument in The Big Brother House.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn't somrone on here earlier say they took 2 adult friends with them to Cornwall as well?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Manky was seething. Bet it's kicking off in the toy cave right now. Nitty will be on the Baileys and choklit. Telling us now they are influencers.
:D
I hope Di's left Forky in her flat.
There would be no hope for it once that maniac's temper tantrum kicks off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Holly is our resident immunologist and tonight she has turned into a legal person and we have to believe every word she says because she is an expert in all things medical and legal. Such a very intelligent person that's why she spends every waking minute watching and messaging the two thickest dumbos on the planet.
So they make a complete tit of themselves but getting the whole Cornwall social distancing majorly wrong.
They do a vlog to at least pretend they feel bad about it and make it worse by having subs believe that everything ‘Holy Holly‘ says is the Gospel truth.
The words ‘dig’ and ‘bigger holes’ spring to mind.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sshhhh don’t say it too loud ... let’s see how long their insta photos stay up 😉

• Haha
Nitty said it was alright they didn't break the rules because the government information is out of date. The rubbish that woman spouts, what a clown!

• Wow
Have they mentioned the jobs N paid to get done around the house since they've returned from their least-lucrative-holiday-in-the-last-decade?

What is incredible is that while this backlash over their Cornwall social distancing was unfolding in front of Mark’s eyes is that he chose to upload another vlog....one where there are two breeches of the rules. Firstly Dina and the grandparents are in the house with them, so more than 2 households meeting indoors. Then Kiki’s friend, which is allowed, but with social distancing, yet the girls sat closely next to each other nearly touching, with Nadia across the countertop less than 1m away and leaning across to fill their plates. Do they just not care at all whether they portray themselves as following the rules? Or are they just incapable of understanding them?

Sshhhh don’t say it too loud ... let’s see how long their insta photos stay up 😉
Oh, M has to leave them up - won't all his new blue tick 'friends' wonder what's going on with their new bezzie otherwise?

• Haha
I very much believe in karma. What goes around, comes around. I do think this evening has involved lots of karma hitting home in SE17 😁😁😁. Hope you’re enjoying it with me Tattlers 👍

• Heart
What is incredible is that while this backlash over their Cornwall social distancing was unfolding in front of Mark’s eyes is that he chose to upload another vlog....one where there are two breeches of the rules. Firstly Dina and the grandparents are in the house with them, so more than 2 households meeting indoors. Then Kiki’s friend, which is allowed, but with social distancing, yet the girls sat closely next to each other nearly touching, with Nadia across the countertop less than 1m away and leaning across to fill their plates. Do they just not care at all whether they portray themselves as following the rules? Or are they just incapable of understanding them?
It’s weird. There must be more to it. People have been pointing out their mistakes for ages, including on the Instagram posts, so why react now? As an excuse to explain why they don’t upload Cornwall footage?

Him criticising people for being mean to Ashley made my blood boil! His comment was the worst one on there.

• Angry
Oh, M has to leave them up - won't all his new blue tick 'friends' wonder what's going on with their new bezzie otherwise?
There’s one, with all of them hugging, except Di. I give it till morning and it’ll be gone.

Reactions: 9
There’s one, with all of them hugging, except Di. I give it till morning and it’ll be gone.
They’re obsessed with Covid and government guidelines so they must have known what they were doing. Surely this can’t be a genuine mistake??

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.