Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they laughed all the way through their explanation was despicable. It's not a laughing matter. The rules re holidays aren't complicated at all.
Even if she did find the rules re holidays difficult, she knows she's never read ANYWHERE that is OK for 4 seperate households to holiday together!!!
They couldn't lie straight in a bed those two.
They'd have gone crazy if Dominic Cummings had laughed throughout his explanation 😡

It’s weird. There must be more to it. People have been pointing out their mistakes for ages, including on the Instagram posts, so why react now? As an excuse to explain why they don’t upload Cornwall footage?

Him criticising people for being mean to Ashley made my blood boil! His comment was the worst one on there.
He tried to imply he was like Liam Neeson from the film Taken who threatened violence in the film but in a nice way. He's VILE. He couldny knock the skin off a rice pudding tho 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New theory (sorry if someone’s already said this): this was all planned, they knew the trolls-not-trolls would get at them over Cornwall, they’ll post the vlogs in the members area (pretending it’s the trolls-not-trolls fault) and get loads more members from the subs desperate to see the Cornwall vlogs.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
They were so play acting on the live - going along with pretending not to know the guidelines. They've been spouting on every day about Covid so it's a load of tosh.

They mention trolls daily now and yet they follow it with we don't get much trolling. So which is it? Strange how Mark said the comments we're not from paying members, think these screen shots posted by @Grace Kelly say otherwise!

Now they are back from THEIR holiday their views are changing again. Their opinions change when it's them flouting guidelines.
They complain about people going out but they go into London and are bemused at the fact it is deserted...they enter a gallery and are the only ones there. These two have been out more during covid than anyone I know in real life!
View attachment 192904View attachment 192900View attachment 192901View attachment 192902View attachment 192903

• Heart
What is incredible is that while this backlash over their Cornwall social distancing was unfolding in front of Mark’s eyes is that he chose to upload another vlog....one where there are two breeches of the rules. Firstly Dina and the grandparents are in the house with them, so more than 2 households meeting indoors. Then Kiki’s friend, which is allowed, but with social distancing, yet the girls sat closely next to each other nearly touching, with Nadia across the countertop less than 1m away and leaning across to fill their plates. Do they just not care at all whether they portray themselves as following the rules? Or are they just incapable of understanding them?
The only thing unfolding in front of M's eyes was his 'Ibiza Path', which let's face it stopped unfolding pretty ubruptly. The man's so arrogant and entitled he carried on doing what he likes and filming it regardless. Remember, we're talking about an individual who ignores feedback from:
  • previous employers, who don't want him back
  • potential employers, who don't comission anything from him
  • Kiki, as in "Don't film me" - ignored
  • Toffee & Chi Chi - something is amiss in the way they react to him
  • his own mother - humiliated if she dares try
  • N - gangs up with his daughters to bully her
  • paying subs
  • 'trolls'
Instead of learning from feedback, he continues in his odious narcy ways.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet nitty is on the phone to her management co 1st thing saying how can we wriggle out of this, how can we turn it around? They are such frauds. They talked about social distancing last night but failed to mention all 4 households travelling in their car together to the beach. All 4 households eating out at restaurants. All 4 households playing board games sat close together. No doubt she will turn this into blaming the government as the rules aren't clear according to them. Nobody I know would go in holiday right now with 4 seperate households!
The responsible thing to do would be to shut up and socially isolate to ensure minimal damage is done, however it's them so it will be constant blame the government and sod social distancing. She will be on loose women as usual, risking everyone at work because only SHE matters. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Holly is our resident immunologist and tonight she has turned into a legal person and we have to believe every word she says because she is an expert in all things medical and legal. Such a very intelligent person that's why she spends every waking minute watching and messaging the two thickest dumbos on the planet.
I believe Holly is totally playing them 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
It's so rare for Nitty to actually directly address controversy - usually she'll just ignore it. Think of the time she got caught saying Holly Willoughby was disappearing, or Julia slagged her off, or she was caught swearing when This Morning won an NTA. She'll just pretend nothing is happening until enough time passes that no one cares.

As others have mentioned, they were quite slimy about addressing it. They were playing dumb, and the conclusion was 'oh, we counted our households wrong because it's so confusing! but maybe we were in the right anyway... not sure...'. In reality, they know (or ought to have known) that you need to socially distance with any other household outside of your own anyway. I wonder if they'll ever address it directly again.

To be honest, let's just forget the rules for a second. It's just bloody common sense. Even if there weren't the legislation, you OBVIOUSLY shouldn't be meeting up with 2 different households without social distancing as you go off on a week's holiday (and that's forgetting the fact she's had Lisa & Dina over without distancing, of course).

If, say, Mark had the virus, he'd have spread it to Nanny Di, Dina's family, Lisa's family, Maddie's bf & his family, Kiki's friend & her family. Lucky that Nitty and Mark are such 'intelligent people'...

It's even worse than when Mark went off around London when lockdown started to take pictures and be arty. If everyone had such an idiotic idea, the streets would be packed.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What I dont get is he says trolls had left him messages about social distancing how could they when he has blocked every one who has ever questioned his opinion and actions .he loves the idea that people who watch him adore him and never question him the mighty mark adderley.he talks out of his bum bum .

I actually cant watch Ashleys video.😞
I’m my opinion the chap has special needs.😔
(Am I politically correct/incorrect in saying so?)
I truly do not mean to be offensive in saying that but it makes my heart bleed that he looks up to them so much and I bet at best, the most they do is day to “Hi”
him on a live.
Bet he never even got one of ‘the-cards-that-went-missing-“how-weird“ either.
It’s criminal.😡
Where is ashleys video.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m not really sure ‘bad news’ is the best way to describe it, more like ‘we have been caught out’ would be more appropriate. Actually think Nadia does appear stressed/tired/upset in her face...I expect she left the reading of the rules to Mark and has been unknowingly breaking rules left, right and centre for weeks.
Nope.. Not having this... Nadia Sawalha knew full well that they were ALL breaking the social distancing rules by taking, his Mother, them and people from 2 more families together to 1 holiday home. No one had their own floor, (as he stated) and all 7 of them travelled together daily in the same car. DON’T make excuses for this bunch of low life’s. Now you all know why the house wasn’t vlogged about. They knew there would be an almighty tit storm thrown at them when they returned back to London. I have informed the Daily Mail about this blatant “I’m a celebrity, I can do what I want” attitude to other peoples lives.

Last edited:
I have just seen one of the subs has put a message on last nights talk warning N not to mention it on Loose Women as the papers will get wind of it. Loose women will know what they did so I reckon they will say something to N when they see them. N thinks they can keep this a secret. Of course they cant as they have put it out on social media!

Last edited:
They will gaslight, lie and play dumb to get out of this. Im disappointed that theres no backlash to be seen on insta or twitter, im guessing manky and michelle are hard at work with that block/delete button 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I believe Holly is totally playing them 😆
I’ve thought this since ‘Holly’ said she hadn’t been on YT as she’d been revising for and taking ‘exams’ about COVID - exams are written months in advance, load of tosh, fair play to her though, she’s playing a long game 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone has posted last night calling the subs who complained about them calling them cunts!! 😡😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
They will gaslight, lie and play dumb to get out of this. Im disappointed that theres no backlash to be seen on insta or twitter, im guessing manky and michelle are hard at work with that block/delete button 🤔
It will be brushed under the carpet now ,forgotten and they will move on,like nothing has happend,they're a shameful disgrace,but if they start preaching about covid and the rules,people will shoot them down,that I'm sure of.

Every since lockdown where they were doing 2 lives a day, they have gone on and on about the rules and guidelines....now there saying oh it's so confusing ....yeah right!!... and probably had a panic after marks comment that paying subs who he disrespected would unsubscribe.....selfish as always!...
New is full of lockdown again re self isolating if been to Spain = lets hope it impacts on them and make them think& they get slated for it
SHe should isolate before going back to LW
Im going to report them and askthat YT monitor their advice on COVID considering they break every rule in the book

Someone has posted last night calling the subs who complained about them calling them cunts!! 😡😡
jesus those super subs are a strong cult!

I’ve thought this since ‘Holly’ said she hadn’t been on YT as she’d been revising for and taking ‘exams’ about COVID - exams are written months in advance, load of tosh, fair play to her though, she’s playing a long game 😜
HOlly is a bull shitter -

This is the cherry on top of the cake. They had no intention of vlogging Cornwall cause they knew full well they were breaking rules. Everybody was saying there was something up. Let's face it they've been breaking the rules from the get go. Did they ever slate Cummings? Probably bleeping hypocrites. This as got to show people for who they truly are now. Very deceitful. Everybody makes mistakes, but they don't give a damn.

Reactions: 10
This is the cherry on top of the cake. They had no intention of vlogging Cornwall cause they knew full well they were breaking rules. Everybody was saying there was something up. Let's face it they've been breaking the rules from the get go. Did they ever slate Cummings? Probably bleeping hypocrites. This as got to show people for who they truly are now. Very deceitful. Everybody makes mistakes, but they don't give a damn.
That's been my point all along,its the preaching everyday on coffee crappy moaning ,about the do,s and donts,sitting there all high and mighty ,slagging people off,then they do exactly what they've been telling others not to,its the 2 faced tit of the pair of them ,that gets to me

Reactions: 15
What I dont get is he says trolls had left him messages about social distancing how could they when he has blocked every one who has ever questioned his opinion and actions .he loves the idea that people who watch him adore him and never question him the mighty mark adderley.he talks out of his bum bum .

Where is ashleys video.
Whoever posted it must have removed it.

I love how at first Mark commented that they followed all the rules and regulations, and anyone suggesting otherwise is an idiot and should unsubscribe.

Then, 2 hours later...
Whoever posted it must have removed it.
I posted it but Tattle removed it as it's a small account so considered off topic. I think it's a fair point tbh, he's not really a Sawalha, as much as he'd love to be.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.