Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs what a palava.... We said they were not in the rules. In Scotland, if households meet there are restrictions to numbers.... But DISTANCING must occur. What's it in England because this photo sure as hell is not.
It's similar here. Two different households can meet... But 'meet' doesn't mean no social distancing - you need social distancing if you're meeting another household in any situation unless they're a single person who's formed a bubble with you.

The main exception is a single person living alone can form a bubble with one other household - they don't need to distance.

Reactions: 4
...and if anyone is nasty to Ashley ( just by having an opinion) Mark will FIND YOU!
I will be reporting the live, based on click bait and threats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Theyre worrying about getting in trouble if they post the vlogs....thats why their worried! Theyl be losing money it they dont post them....even bigger duck up if its #gifted
I hope it is...and I'm pretty sure it as. They have just bullshitted for the last whatever amount of time last live was, about how confused they are...seriously, are they thick? Two adults can't look up the rules and work it out. Spare me:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's a complete tit show. Nitty blaming Boris. Classic. Manky calling people who aren't members trolls, for calling him out. Yeah but no but yeah but.
They thought they were allowed two households But didn't they actually have four with the kids two friends? We follow all the rules blah blah. No you don't you both constantly lie and are sneaky.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cant deal with all the subs comments telling them its fine, not to worry and listen to holly 🤦‍♀️ Whos holly??? Nobody knows her from adam! Fgs. Their all a bunch of enablers, i cant deal with it.

• Haha
Nitty just said 'we're both intelligent people, imagine if you're not!!'

Yeah... no need to imagine, love.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It's a complete tit show. Nitty blaming Boris. Classic. Manky calling people who aren't members trolls, for calling him out. Yeah but no but yeah but.
They thought they were allowed two households But didn't they actually have four with the kids two friends? We follow all the rules blah blah. No you don't you both constantly lie and are sneaky.
they talk utter tit, and blame trolls for calling them out!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
To be fair, Nadia does look upset about it. But that might be the fear of loss of income. She has just acknowledged that what they do may influence others so is apologising for getting it wrong.
It’s the acting. The rules are very clear when you actually look them up which she said she did.

I’m loving it all. I might have been involved in some of the comments this afternoon ...

Now they are going to lose lots of money from those vlogs that they cannot show, what a shame 🤨 😁🤣😁🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Theyre just gunna put a disclaimer on the vlogs....whats it gunna say? ‘Cornwall vlog #1 of us taking the piss and spending the subs money’ ‘cornwall vlog #2 swadderleys swanning round in our never ending bubble’

idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They follow all the rules? 😂
They document their life by vlogging then lie about what they have edited and put out. It's laughable.
Mark didn't stop going out during the lockdown, he went to the West End to take photos ffs - they are compulsive liars.

• Heart
It’s the acting. The rules are very clear when you actually look them up which she said she did.
nadia doesnt give a tit about anything - her tears are fake, her sister Julia said that about her - she can pretend cry at the drop of a hat

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Theyre just gunna put a disclaimer on the vlogs....whats it gunna say? ‘Cornwall vlog #1 of us taking the piss and spending the subs money’ ‘cornwall vlog #2 swadderleys swanning round in our never ending bubble’

idiots.
Cornwall vlog #4 - Maddie and Kiki's friends in their own BATHROOMS and Nanny Di UPSTAIRS while the rest of us have FUN

• Haha
I reckon the whole point of the video is to hype up these blooming Cornwall vlogs and to generate more interest in people wanting to watch them. I have no doubt they will post the vlogs, I can't see them wanting to miss out on that extra revenue!

I found it fascinating that Mark didn't actually apologise once - he can never bear to admit he's wrong and the 'Trolls' are right! :p

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Good point made above...if the holiday was #gifted...this makes it very complicated for them. Probably why Mark is going to do a poll...so the decision to post it can be made be made by public (I.e. fanatical subs) opinion and therefore absolve him of responsibility. Possibly the holiday company won’t actually want this vlog released and it will come down to them for the final say.

• Heart
This Cornwall drama is the best content for a good while. Tattle is on fire!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Liars lie, its what they do. Its what theyl keep doing, theres no way they wont post the vlogs, theyl figure out a lie to get round it with michelle....and holly 🙄

• Haha
So...did Mark say Di had an annex? The house doesn't seem to mention anything about an annex according to the listing online?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.