Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he deleted it because people were being mean to Ashley...lie. He, Mark was mean to a paying sub
He said he deleted it because people were being mean to Ashley...lie. He, Mark was mean to a paying sub.
There so full of 💩💩.... makes out oh the trolls where nasty, no you idiot it was people who know what the rules are!.... yes we social distanced, what all crammed in the car!!....🙄

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I cant deal with all the subs comments telling them its fine, not to worry and listen to holly 🤦‍♀️ Whos holly??? Nobody knows her from adam! Fgs. Their all a bunch of enablers, i cant deal with it.
Fools.....holly cd be anyone!.....

Reactions: 6
So...did Mark say Di had an annex? The house doesn't seem to mention anything about an annex according to the listing online?!
Think they've changed that story now to she was on her own floor in the house...probably because he read here and realised people could look up the house description.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest vlog. It bothered me how he repeated the part with Nadia inhaling the bug. I think he's done that before when she fell down or something? He repeated the footage over and over again. He has such a mean streak. It grosses me out.

It's such a contrast to how he edits himself: the music and effects he used when he wore a mask to scare Lisa, for example. He tried to make it seem really exciting and hilarious, which it was not.

It's also very clear that he has cast himself as the star of this 'reality show', not Nadia or them as a couple. He fancies and tries to present himself as part cheeky naughty boy and part urban sophisticate. And the most galling thing is that some people are taken in by it. HOW?!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest vlog. It bothered me how he repeated the part with Nadia inhaling the bug. I think he's done that before when she fell down or something? He repeated the footage over and over again. He has such a mean streak. It grosses me out.

It's such a contrast to how he edits himself: the music and effects he used when he wore a mask to scare Lisa, for example. He tried to make it seem really exciting and hilarious, which it was not.

It's also very clear that he has cast himself as the star of this 'reality show', not Nadia or them as a couple. He fancies and tries to present himself as part cheeky naughty boy and part urban sophisticate. And the most galling thing is that some people are taken in by it. HOW?!?
Welcome to the world of Mark the Narc 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon the whole point of the video is to hype up these blooming Cornwall vlogs and to generate more interest in people wanting to watch them. I have no doubt they will post the vlogs, I can't see them wanting to miss out on that extra revenue!

I found it fascinating that Mark didn't actually apologise once - he can never bear to admit he's wrong and the 'Trolls' are right! :p
No acknowledgement of his now deleted inaccurate statement that the boyfriend was isolating - he wasn’t, he was goofing off with friends when he broke his toe. Begrudging acknowledgement that they violated a fairly clear set of guidance. Hid/deleted the legit and respectful constructive criticism that led to this charade of a “beg us to post the Cornwall vlogs” session. All in all, though, more entertaining than an episode of Love Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god. They're admitting it on the live! But it's fine because they followed all the rules, apparently...

They can't grasp the most SIMPLE of concepts! They're talking about his mum, Lisa, her mum and dad coming round BEFORE even the holiday... Yeah, that's against the rules lol.
Holly the immunologist is put on a pedestal as she has the ‘legal documents‘ stating rules and that they didn’t break any.
Why would someone with such a Job title want to watch their channel? Come on.
If she has such a legal document what is she doing sharing it with these two?
Surely there’s something fishy about that- (if it’s real)
Surely anyone in such a prestigious job would not be permitted to release data to the general public which isn’t already available?
She’ll probably send them a coffee-cup-stained print out from the .gov web site (which we all have access to) which she printed off in her bedroom.
It is amazing how they can’t see that super-subs and “Trolls” were calling them out on the same thing so how then could they differentiate between the two?!
The threat of removing people was pathetic.., like saying “if you continue being a dick I’m going to punch you with my feather!
SCARY BISCUITS!
There was never going to be any Cornwall footage as they knew they’d flouted the rules.
that was made clear when they didn’t post whilst away despite telling us in the first few vlogs/lives that they would.
I spied this in the live messages though. 😋
I am thinking it’ll be in the media very soon and there will be a backlash!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly.

It's this, plus the fact that they issued daily updates before and during the lockdown. They were fearmongering and stressing the importance and severity of coronavirus on a daily basis as if it were the apocalypse. They'd be constantly dissatisfied and say how the rules didn't go far enough, and that the rules need to be followed, and slated anyone who dared disobey the rules. They were the ones 'having seizures' over it - which in itself is quite a distasteful turn of phrase.

Yet, as soon as lockdown is lifted, they take the liberty to do something as brazen and public as this and elect to ignore the contradiction.
As someone who suffers seizures myself, I found that flippant remark really offensive.😳

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
They are busy deleting right now....imagine that life.
No acknowledgement of his now deleted inaccurate statement that the boyfriend was isolating - he wasn’t, he was goofing off with friends when he broke his toe. Begrudging acknowledgement that they violated a fairly clear set of guidance. Hid/deleted the legit and respectful constructive criticism that led to this charade of a “beg us to post the Cornwall vlogs” session. All in all, though, more entertaining than an episode of Love Island.
True, it's the first live I've watched in months. Although it was a bit painful to watch them pretending to not understand the rules/guidelines, but fun to watch them squirm. They are still deleting as we speak...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most of the comments were posted on here and I read the comments to Ashley, no one was trolling him? They disgreed with his ridiculous points. Mark is a nasty piece of work, it's actually quite scary how they have managed to manipulate people. These two are the types of vloggers I warn my kids about.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That comment from a family guest Criticising them breaking the rules seems to have disappeared now unless I just can’t find it.

Yep comments have just gone from 253 to 197
That's not how YT works, M.
(y)s don't make the 'trolls' angry.
And you don't get paid for every comment you delete.
50+ pieces of constructive criticism his fragile ego can't cope with.
Pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone notice how Nadia makes Mark comment from his 'The Dog House' account so that his comments don't tarnish her name/brand?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.