Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha considering it's the best parenting book ever....😂
“ Better than Dr Miriam Stoppard’s” said Manky. 😂❤

It will all be ok until nitty and manky upset maddie and then it will all become tense between boyfriend and parents. Someone needs to send the tattle link to the boyfriend to let him know what he's in for. It's like a tinderbox waiting to go off. In fact it's like a tinder box in a box of fireworks surrounded by a bomb factory 😂
Nitty will take him aside and offer him money to leave the country.
She did that with one or two of Dina’s fellas.
She also despised Julias boyfriend and made it perfectly clear at their wedding.
Huge bust up.
(So I’ve read,) 😏
If the boyfriend isn’t up to Nitty’s standards she will oust him.
No emotion. 😶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet their house will smell absolutely vile after having a week with all of the doors closed and the crap just left to fester. Coming back to all of their mess, clutter and detritus after staying in luxury all week will be awful, she will be super sulking and throwing tantrums.

Then there is the work nitty said she was having done while they were away... He will be angry and go hide in his toy cave and refuse to wash himself all week...

Am almighty swadderly row erupting anytime soon 😂

And they think we are jealous of their life 😂 😂 😂

Welcome home, your tit awaits you🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
“ Better than Dr Miriam Stoppard’s” said Manky. 😂❤

Nitty will take him aside and offer him money to leave the country.
She did that with one or two of Dina’s fellas.
She also despised Julias boyfriend and made it perfectly clear at their wedding.
Huge bust up.
(So I’ve read,) 😏
If the boyfriend isn’t up to Nitty’s standards she will oust him.
No emotion. 😶
it seems Nitty wants to be the only sister with a hot husband, she couldnt bear her sisters having relationships - sabotaged them -she wanted to be the sister that they were jealous of cos she had bagged Hot Manky - super hot (wet drip) husband !!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I bet the rats and mice have had a party in their absence. Nitty isn't the kind of domestic godess who would tidy up before going on holiday so the stench in their flea pit will be vile, plus the manky never washed bedsheets will feel like sandpaper compared to the freshly laundered Egyptian Cotton sheets in Cornwall. It will take her until Christmas to unpack the holiday cases and wash the clothes in them. I bet their are flies all over as she will have left the bins full. Dirty filthy people. It's a shame Hello aren't on site to do another beautiful home photoshoot 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
I bet the rats and mice have had a party in their absence. Nitty isn't the kind of domestic godess who would tidy up before going on holiday so the stench in their flea pit will be vile, plus the manky never washed bedsheets will feel like sandpaper compared to the freshly laundered Egyptian Cotton sheets in Cornwall. It will take her until Christmas to unpack the holiday cases and wash the clothes in them. I bet their are flies all over as she will have left the bins full. Dirty filthy people. It's a shame Hello aren't on site to do another beautiful home photoshoot 😂
Seeing as she has only had three outfits on holiday, she probably didn’t need a case! The car hasn’t had room for luggage anyway seeing as it has been packed full of people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
But what does she need to wash! One striped t-shirt for M and 1 dress ... oh and 1 pair of dungarees for N .. 😉

Seeing as she has only had three outfits on holiday, she probably didn’t need a case! The car hasn’t had room for luggage anyway seeing as it has been packed full of people!
Haha posted alike same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Let's hope patrick doesn't take nits back home to his mum, superfan or not she won't be pleased to be infested with sadderleys nits.

• Haha
Looks like they had a different car as nanny Di & Manky were in the front, Nitty, Golden child & Saint Patrick on the middle with Kiki & friend in the back.🧐

Reactions: 5
See Nitty cooked a roast chicken dinner, plant based of course because they don’t care!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like they had a different car as nanny Di & Manky were in the front, Nitty, Golden child & Saint Patrick on the middle with Kiki & friend in the back.🧐
Bet Manky got the new car he wanted, probably an advance on the best book ever (not)... 😉

Reactions: 4
it seems Nitty wants to be the only sister with a hot husband, she couldnt bear her sisters having relationships - sabotaged them -she wanted to be the sister that they were jealous of cos she had bagged Hot Manky - super hot (wet drip) husband !!!
I'd love to overhear Julia and Dina having a chin-wag about their brother-in-law.
Ooooh, here come Betty with the teapot: "What did I miss, girls?"

• Haha
In the latest vlog we have Nitty welling up with tears over the economy, and Mark refusing a haircut as it's just too risky, having just returned from their hols, hypocrites. He's lay on the couch with a bag of chocolate on his face, omg, couldn't stop laughing, the man's hysterical, NOT. There's a comment from a sub saying how unhappy Kiki looked, his reply was don't mention it! This is the first vlog I've watched in a while and apart from a car ride and a bit of walking there's not much else included.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
When a sub mentions Kiki looks fed up, Manky replies she's shy on camera sometimes, best not to point it out!!....
Best not to put a shy 12yr old on camera is a better point eh Manky!:/..

• Angry
Reactions: 13
When a sub mentions Kiki looks fed up, Manky replies she's shy on camera sometimes, best not to point it out!!....
How can kiki.be shy on camera when she was posing in provocative clothes and poses for a 12 year old on her instagram not long again before it was made private she had thousands looking at her.i think it's her not wanting her life on camera plus they are such an embarrassment.

I don’t see that. Has it been deleted already?

Reactions: 1
Think you're all getting a little hung up on why Kiki looks moody. She's a teenager!
He says it's best not to mention it, so they obviously talk to her, know the reason and are respecting her by not saying.
She could be on her period or anything!

Reactions: 1
Latest vlog, kiki asks not to be on camera....so what do nitty n manky do, film her continuously. Sorry kiki, the sycophantic subs seeing run down deserted london for the zillionth time is more important! That kid is miserable, shes utterly fed up of it!
mankys behaviour on the sofa made me uncomfortable, hes manic! Theres no way i could live with that mania, him screaming and shouting and attention seeking would drive me mad....its not even funny!

side note, five guys looks tit. Iv never been and looking at that crap cheap burger doesnt make me want to! nitty and manky have a weird obsession with burgers! Such a healthy couple 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
For people who go to Art galleries all the time - has there ever been a less aesthetically able family than this ( cept perhaps Kiki). That hot tube area????!!!! Neither practical or beautiful....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.