Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mankys egos that delicate that the whole family know that they have to pretend that the path/hot tub area is the best thing ever while secretly they must be cringing inside 😂 none of it matches, every time he shows them stones i shake my head, its just like inside the house, mismatched, messy and chaotic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mark has pictures of Gagosian Art theatre on Instagram on July 8th - again showing how behind these vlogs are :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Think you're all getting a little hung up on why Kiki looks moody. She's a teenager!
He says it's best not to mention it, so they obviously talk to her, know the reason and are respecting her by not saying.
She could be on her period or anything!
Absolutely. I think Manks should, therefore, stop swinging the camera in her direction, let her have her privacy. They don't want to be performing monkeys all the time. God, I was a real grump as a teenager, thank goodness none of this was around then lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Avid reader on here for a while but not posted 'til now. The comment about Kiki looking miserable (just for a change) looks like it's been deleted on the latest vlog. M really is a deleting, censoring machine isn't he? Why so scared to let people air their views Mark? I can't bear the stifling of any opinion that doesn't match his own, it's painful to watch. I just feel so sorry for very obviously vulnerable people who have fallen hook, line and sinker for this shitstorm 🤢🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When a sub mentions Kiki looks fed up, Manky replies she's shy on camera sometimes, best not to point it out!!....
Best not to put a shy 12yr old on camera is a better point eh Manky!:/..
He wasn't too bothered when he filmed kiki in a skimpy top and a towel wrapped around her when she just got out of the shower. What a protective father he is (isn't). Such a perv he likes strangers looking at his 12 year old with barely nothing on.

For people who go to Art galleries all the time - has there ever been a less aesthetically able family than this ( cept perhaps Kiki). That hot tube area????!!!! Neither practical or beautiful....
Do they even use the hot tub I think it's just there for show. A very expensive freebie going to waste.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
The area around the hot tub looks like it was done by students, who had been on an all day bender. It's appalling. The garden furniture left out in the rain in the grass. Then his totally warped behaviour on the sofa. The mattress incident. He thinks that's entertaining content. He is a sick guy.
They live like 'The Young Ones' in their squat. He is starting to look like Neil. Fake empath Nitty and her crocodile tears. I think Kiki would probably just like a day out with her parents with no cameras.

• Heart
  • Haha
side note, five guys looks tit. Iv never been and looking at that crap cheap burger doesnt make me want to! nitty and manky have a weird obsession with burgers! Such a healthy couple 🙄
I haven’t had it either and was also surprised at the excitement over squashed looking burgers in foil.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They definitely have a weird obsession with burgers. And watching them stuff them into their mouths is just too much.

It really does make me feel uncomfortable that they seem to continue to film Kiki even though she's clearly getting sick of the constant embarrassing behaviour. I can't imagine being her age and my parents filming every aspect of my family's life in such a candid, no holds barred way. She will be forever affected by this.

• Sad
Manky is nuts. in the vlog he says kiki doesn't want to be filmed today, 5 minutes later he is filming her. Nitty emotional.....more fakeness crocodile tears. Managed to watch 10 mins of the garbage, same old same old trash.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How many times can Nadia do the fake cry thing in one day? According to today’s vlog - in every bloody conversation! 🙄 Ffs Nadia, it’s so fake, cut it out.

Manky is nuts. in the vlog he says kiki doesn't want to be filmed today, 5 minutes later he is filming her. Nitty emotional.....more fakeness crocodile tears. Managed to watch 10 mins of the garbage, same old same old trash.
I came on to comment on her ‘crying’ too 😐

Reactions: 12
I haven’t had it either and was also surprised at the excitement over Squashed looking burgers in foil.
Yep. It's just overpriced junk food. You can just hear Nitty mumbling, that it wasn't as good as her's. (Not enough grease):LOL:
I can't get over them always going to the same places to eat. Chains or fast food. This is London there are so many interesting places to eat or snack at. Even before lockdown they were the same. Why does Lord Skank always drive in. Then Nitty moans about the traffic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How many times can Nadia do the fake cry thing in one day? According to today’s vlog - in every bloody conversation! 🙄 Ffs Nadia, it’s so fake, cut it out.

I came on to comment on her ‘crying’ too 😐
Aaargh the incessant fake tears are enough to make my wee boil. She really is something else.

Yep. It's just overpriced junk food. You can just hear Nitty mumbling, that it wasn't as good as her's. (Not enough grease):LOL:
I can't get over them always going to the same places to eat. Chains or fast food. This is London there are so many interesting places to eat or snack at. Even before lockdown they were the same. Why does Lord Skank always drive in. Then Nitty moans about the traffic.
'Lord Skank' 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Kiki is really going to resent her parents isn't she? And I think it's obvious its starting to kick in now. She has been robbed of a normal childhood, and N&Ms dependecey to film every thing is getting worse. Imagine your parents constantly holding up a phone to their face talking to a bunch of strangers rather than talking to you.
Some of the things she's had to watch or be a part of I think sre quite disturbing. For example I really don't think a 12 year old should have been taking sexy photos of her mum in her underwear whilst her Dad made sexual innuendos.

• Sad
Mankys egos that delicate that the whole family know that they have to pretend that the path/hot tub area is the best thing ever while secretly they must be cringing inside 😂 none of it matches, every time he shows them stones i shake my head, its just like inside the house, mismatched, messy and chaotic 😂
Nanny Di has trouble walking at the best of times... I can see her going over on ‘The rocky road to hell’ if she’s not careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In the latest vlog we have Nitty welling up with tears over the economy, and Mark refusing a haircut as it's just too risky, having just returned from their hols, hypocrites. He's lay on the couch with a bag of chocolate on his face, omg, couldn't stop laughing, the man's hysterical, NOT. There's a comment from a sub saying how unhappy Kiki looked, his reply was don't mention it! This is the first vlog I've watched in a while and apart from a car ride and a bit of walking there's not much else included.
Tickling was indeed soooooo cringy worthy, sooooo embarrassing, was more like a groping session for pervy M ... wtf ...
[/QUOTE
I swear manky nearly called nitty nitty in this mornings vlog, he said natty then changed quickly to nutty 🤣

• Haha
We don't know if Kiki changed her mind from not wanting to be filmed from when he'd said. When Nadia was filming she was clearly looking in to the camera from the back seat, she could have hid behind the headrest.
In the kitchen with Nanny Di again when the camera is mostly on Di, Kiki goes to sit right behind her.
Not the actions of someone who didn't want to be filmed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The pictures of her (although not appropriate) were posted on a private Instagram, in my opinion shouldn't be posted public here 👍👍 She should also definitely delete any followers she doesn't know in real life!

Poor Toffee getting shouted at in today’s vlog. The poor dog was trying to interact with them!

• Sad
  • Angry
We don't know if Kiki changed her mind from not wanting to be filmed from when he'd said. When Nadia was filming she was clearly looking in to the camera from the back seat, she could have hid behind the headrest.
In the kitchen with Nanny Di again when the camera is mostly on Di, Kiki goes to sit right behind her.
Not the actions of someone who didn't want to be filmed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The pictures of her (although not appropriate) were posted on a private Instagram, in my opinion shouldn't be posted public here 👍👍 She should also definitely delete any followers she doesn't know in real life!
It wasn't a private Instagram when I saw the pictures. She had 9850 followers and her parents encouraged subs to follow her and maddie, that's how she had so many followers. The provocative photos she posted were liked by thousands and some of the comments were perverse bearing in mind she is still only 12. it's only recently her account has become private and her followers have dropped to 1500. Her own family liked those photos and could easily see the comments from grown men telling her how sexy she was. Those pictures were not in the least bit private. Her parents endorsed them and encouraged subs to follow their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There are a few of us on here with kids the same age or there about as Kiki. We've all said similar stuff about feeling sorry for her. I have a kid the same age as Kiki and there is no way on this earth I'd let them post photos on instagram like that, social media can be a dark and dangerous place...have Mark and Nadia never heard of The Breck Foundation? Something that is actually taught in schools and they'd know that if they followed any sort of curriculum with their kids.

It wasn't a private Instagram when I saw them. She had 9850 followers and her parents encouraged subs to follow her and maddie, it's only recently her account has become private and her followers have dropped to 1500.
And that only became private after we discussed it on here...more evidence of Mark/Nadia reading here!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.