Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maddie has learnt the only way to survive in that house is to take on the Golden Child role to placate her Narcy abusive father.
Notice that most of the 'projects' he crows about are connected to her - she feeds his ego like no one else in that house.
And now she's taken the next logical Freudian step on life's path. Does this fine young man remind you of anyone?
I'm not sure he'll appreciate another male in his little bubble, he likes to get maddie on his side with everything, but now she has a bf there with her,the last thing she will want is daddy manky hanging around ,I really think his nose will be put out of joint

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Glad to read others are like minded in their thinking. I am sick of seeing Mark's rude replies and deletion of comments on every single vlog. The greed is oozing from them. I unsubbed as I seriously can't stand watching them (Mark especially) anymore.
welcome to Tattle utubegreed. Most of us who comment on this thread watched and liked the Sawalha blogs, until Manky decided to join in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not sure he'll appreciate another male in his little bubble, he likes to get maddie on his side with everything, but now she has a bf there with her,the last thing she will want is daddy manky hanging around ,I really think his nose will be put out of joint
It will all be ok until nitty and manky upset maddie and then it will all become tense between boyfriend and parents. Someone needs to send the tattle link to the boyfriend to let him know what he's in for. It's like a tinderbox waiting to go off. In fact it's like a tinder box in a box of fireworks surrounded by a bomb factory 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
It will be interesting to see what happens with the boyfriend. Manky is sneaky and two faced. Not used to another man around. He wants to be seen as a cool dad. He's not one of those strict father's. But if you go out with a Sawalha. You get the whole family. Let's see when he's had enough Mommas spaghetti and spent time in the chaos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad to read others are like minded in their thinking. I am sick of seeing Mark's rude replies and deletion of comments on every single vlog. The greed is oozing from them. I unsubbed as I seriously can't stand watching them (Mark especially) anymore.

I watched this today weekend vlog #31. The antics out of Nadia are bizarre. Attention seeking to the extreme. However, doesn’t look as if Mark has remembered to delete comments because some of them are spot on about their filthy house. Of course their subs rally to defend them. Worth a look.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maddie and Patrick (the boyfriend) both first posted Instagram posts about each other 15 weeks ago.

She wrote him a song 🙉 he posted a few pictures of her. I'm not sure exactly how long they have been together, and whether or not he has met N&M much before.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

I watched this today weekend vlog #31. The antics out of Nadia are bizarre. Attention seeking to the extreme. However, doesn’t look as if Mark has remembered to delete comments because some of them are spot on about their filthy house. Of course their subs rally to defend them. Worth a look.
I remember that one, nitty thought she was having a heart attack then ordered a wimpy!. 🙄. dramatic as always!..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maddie has learnt the only way to survive in that house is to take on the Golden Child role to placate her Narcy abusive father.
Notice that most of the 'projects' he crows about are connected to her - she feeds his ego like no one else in that house.
And now she's taken the next logical Freudian step on life's path. Does this fine young man remind you of anyone?
A fine couple? Is he practicing his father of the bride speech or something?
Who says that about a couple of teenagers who’ve only been hanging round together a short time?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A fine couple? Is he practicing his father of the bride speech or something?
Who says that about a couple of teenagers who’ve only been hanging round together a short time?
At this moment, Maddie would be the only daughter proud to have daddy M the Narc walk her down the aisle and make his me, me, me father of the bride speech culminating in: "Now if you all raise your glasses, obviously I can't because ..." 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That lads Mother will either have to live in a tit hole herself OR be as easy going and laid back as Lisa if those kids are going to have a long term relationship.
But if It was my son I’d be telling him to run for the hills (Before N pokes her big fat itchy nose into them)

• Haha
At this moment, Maddie would be the only daughter proud to have daddy M the Narc walk her down the aisle and make his me, me, me father of the bride speech culminating in: "Now if you all raise your glasses, obviously I can't because ..." 😩
yea and everybody would walk off bored shitless and he would be left talking to himself into his camera/phone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The boyfriend said on insta that ‘it was good to get to know them.’
He already knows them.
He’s been going to their house for months.
There’s a picture of him shirtless hugging Maddie in her bedroom.🥱
I bet they sat him down and told him what he can and cant say to people now he’s dating the Golden child who is the daughter of ‘Nardiar Swarlarlhar off the telly.’🙄
He will have had to sign a disclaimer and they probably pay him ‘hush money.’ 😬

yea and everybody would walk off bored shitless and he would be left talking to himself into his camera/phone
If all four girls get married. That's just too awful to think about. The whole speech will be his life story, and one big therapy session.:LOL:

• Haha
That lads Mother will either have to live in a tit hole herself OR be as easy going and laid back as Lisa if those kids are going to have a long term relationship.
But if It was my son I’d be telling him to run for the hills (Before N pokes her big fat itchy nose into them)
Maybe his mum’s a super-sub and has stalked them for years.
Maybe she persuaded her young son 5 years ago that he needed to get friendly with ‘Golden Child’ and the Mum is congratulating herself for a job well done.😋
She’s probably already ordered her wedding hat now since he’s been ‘made public’ and is looking forward to being invited round for a girlie night making ‘emotional art‘ with Dina & Nardiar, finished with a boozy stint in the ‘Ibiza pool.’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine Miserable Maddie's music (which Nadia will be forcing onto LW) when this relationship ends? I can almost already hear the monotone speaking over a piano backing track.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.