Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@notSUBmissive So they thought she could be trusted and responsible, but later found out otherwise. Social media was a learning curve for many parents/children. It is now private with only 3 posts. We live, we learn.

Reactions: 2
Mostly by a security expert with their opinions thrown in!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
@notSUBmissive So they thought she could be trusted and responsible, but later found out otherwise. Social media was a learning curve for many parents/children. It is now private with only 3 posts. We live, we learn.
You are not even supposed to have an Instagram account until you are 13. Of course, many do, but to be the child of a celebrity albeit z list, you should be extra careful of things like that. If they had wanted her to have one they should have run it for her. She is a child. Nadia might have called her a teenager for years, but she is a 12 year old child. It is very bad parenting from the people who have written the best parenting book ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
ni
It wasn't a private Instagram when I saw the pictures. She had 9850 followers and her parents encouraged subs to follow her and maddie, that's how she had so many followers. The provocative photos she posted were liked by thousands and some of the comments were perverse bearing in mind she is still only 12. it's only recently her account has become private and her followers have dropped to 1500. Her own family liked those photos and could easily see the comments from grown men telling her how sexy she was. Those pictures were not in the least bit private. Her parents endorsed them and encouraged subs to follow their children.
Plus nitty goes on about weirdos watching,shes married to a bloody weirdo, his sexual inuendos give me the creeps,always zooming in on her wrinkly cleavage or humongous arse,he's the weirdo she needs to worry about .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mark and Nadia are too wrapped up in talking about their lives to actually live it. They don't seem to really care what their girls are doing as long as they are out of the way so they can record a podcast/vlog. Very sad indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Plus nitty goes on about weirdos watching,shes married to a bloody weirdo, his sexual inuendos give me the creeps,always zooming in on her wrinkly cleavage or humongous arse,he's the weirdo she needs to worry about .
I have a next door neighbour exactly like Mark. He is always saying suggestive pervy things to me and you can’t have a conversation with him without him dropping in sexual innuendos. I try to avoid him and just feel sorry for his wife. Weirdly he also has the front room as his gaming room/den and doesn’t have any friends either!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Avid reader on here for a while but not posted 'til now. The comment about Kiki looking miserable (just for a change) looks like it's been deleted on the latest vlog. M really is a deleting, censoring machine isn't he? Why so scared to let people air their views Mark? I can't bear the stifling of any opinion that doesn't match his own, it's painful to watch. I just feel so sorry for very obviously vulnerable people who have fallen hook, line and sinker for this shitstorm 🤢🤬
As M appears to be driving back from holiday today, maybe it’s N that is deleting the comments?

Reactions: 3
We don't know if Kiki changed her mind from not wanting to be filmed from when he'd said. When Nadia was filming she was clearly looking in to the camera from the back seat, she could have hid behind the headrest.
In the kitchen with Nanny Di again when the camera is mostly on Di, Kiki goes to sit right behind her.
Not the actions of someone who didn't want to be filmed :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The pictures of her (although not appropriate) were posted on a private Instagram, in my opinion shouldn't be posted public here 👍👍 She should also definitely delete any followers she doesn't know in real life!
I think there are rules here about posting from the account of a child. Not in anyway giving anyone a hard time for doing so as the post is in comtext with the thread but wouldn’t want anyone to get a hard time for doing so. 🙏❤

I went and had a quick fast forward session on their latest vlog. I think it is sad that Kiki can't have day out with her parents without Mark vlogging. I also noticed she darted away from the camera :( when they were in the car and then when they are sat down having a coffee, Mark is there once again vlogging and getting members of the public in shot as he is doing so (so invasive) and Kiki doesn't want to be in shot. Why not put the camera away and spend time with the daughter you actually get to see Mr Obsessive!
Nadia's fake tears are so boring now and why do they keep driving into London?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I have a next door neighbour exactly like Mark. He is always saying suggestive pervy things to me and you can’t have a conversation with him without him dropping in sexual innuendos. I try to avoid him and just feel sorry for his wife. Weirdly he also has the front room as his gaming room/den and doesn’t have any friends either!
I used to be so timid. Nowadays I’d definitely call someone out for being Pervy towards me. Not appropriate and not acceptable. 😠

I went and had a quick fast forward session on their latest vlog. I think it is sad that Kiki can't have day out with her parents without Mark vlogging. I also noticed she darted away from the camera when they were in the car and then when they are sat down having a coffee, Mark is there once again vlogging and getting members of the public in shot as he is doing so (so invasive) and Kiki doesn't want to be in shot. Why not put the camera away and spend time with the daughter you actually get to see Mr Obsessive!
Nadia's fake tears are so boring now and why do they keep driving into London?
So fake. Not even good method acting. Not a wet cheek in sight. She does this thing where she closed her eyes and holds then tit and stops what she’s saying mid sentence. It goes-
“OH MY GOD!” Yada yada.
“ I just feel so awful when....”
the she puts one hand up as if to say “I can’t hear anymore, let me just digest that and weep.”
Soooo predictable. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tried to watch the vlog,Nope it wasnt happening, soon as manky patted his belly and said ,he has a big head on a trim body, that was me ,I was done .They're so self centred, rips my knitting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mankys egos that delicate that the whole family know that they have to pretend that the path/hot tub area is the best thing ever while secretly they must be cringing inside 😂 none of it matches, every time he shows them stones i shake my head, its just like inside the house, mismatched, messy and chaotic 😂
It all sounds a bit like The Emperor's New Clothes. Well we know N loves a Fairy Tale!
My mistake, the path (as in Path; an original concept by Mark Adderley) in this picture is far too long to be relevant to anything important.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think there are rules here about posting from the account of a child. Not in anyway giving anyone a hard time for doing so as the post is in comtext with the thread but wouldn’t want anyone to get a hard time for doing so. 🙏❤
I'm confused. Those from today and other pictures have been posted on here before without any issues. The whole point of the issue was that she is a child who's parents condoned her behaviour. I got today's photos from previous ones posted on here. It's nitty and manky who should feel guilty not me. I complained to Instagram about her account but they haven't closed it 🙄😕

I used to be so timid. Nowadays I’d definitely call someone out for being Pervy towards me. Not appropriate and not acceptable. 😠

So fake.
Not even good method acting.
Not a wet cheek in sight.
She does this thing where she closes her eyes and holds them shut, then stops what she’s saying mid sentence. It goes-
“OH MY GOD!” Yada yada.
“ I just feel so awful when....”
the she puts one hand up as if to say “I can’t hear anymore, let me just digest that and weep.”
Soooo predictable. 🙄

We don't know if Kiki changed her mind from not wanting to be filmed from when he'd said. When Nadia was filming she was clearly looking in to the camera from the back seat, she could have hid behind the headrest.
In the kitchen with Nanny Di again when the camera is mostly on Di, Kiki goes to sit right behind her.

The pictures of her (although not appropriate) were posted on a private Instagram, in my opinion shouldn't be posted public here 👍👍 She should also definitely delete any followers she doesn't know in real life!
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one Shmily1 - although I'd also rather not see those disturbing photos again, this is the point many of us on tattle have been making for a long time. Once you put something on the internet, it is always there - esp if someone else has downloaded / screen grabbed the content. These are basic esafety lessons learned in Primary School. Too basic for the Swadderleys.

Furthermore, I don't even have an instagram account but was able to see the picture of Maddie and her dad boyfriend on M's account because he promoted the link on his Twitter account #markunderscoresadderley. He's an utter Dicktard.

The photographs were not posted on a private Instagram. That's the point notSUBmissive is making. As for deleting followers. I reckon the 12 year old child knew up to 30 of her nearly 10,000 followers, who included her parents and other family members.

Instagram guidelines suggest 13+ for accounts.
M & N followed their own child's underage account.
M & N could see the pictures she posted.
M & N could see KiKi had a public profile.
M & N could see the number of followers their child had.

This all took place two years after N filmed this to promote her 'latest book "Parent Alert How To Keep Your Kids Safe Online"':

In my opinion, M & N should be reported to the NSPCC.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm confused. Those from today and other pictures have been posted on here before without any issues. The whole point of the issue was that she is a child who's parents condoned her behaviour. I got today's photos from previous ones posted on here. It's nitty and manky who should feel guilty not me. I complained to Instagram about her account but they haven't closed it 🙄😕
Im new here so don’t know really. Please don’t think I’m having a go. I wasn’ t aware you took the photos from here. Totally agree Nitty & Manky need to check themselves and not allow Kiki to have posted those pics at such a young age. It’s just that I read the rules here when I joined a couple of weeks ago and there was something there regarding posting such pics here. Hey... if it’s been done before and nobody was banned then its up to you.
Just looking out for you, that’s all.
No hard feelings etc. 🙏

Reactions: 4
Nadia wrote a book about keeping kids safe online!!!! The irony!
Nadia's Pulitzer's prize must have got lost in the post.

Speaking of that book, does anybody ever get the vibes that Kaye was never really into the whole 'Nadia and Kaye' thing?

• Haha

How come if it was on a private Instagram some peeps on here could access it then?...that doesn’t sound private to me...

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.