Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Kiki was definitely saying that. You can see she feels uncomfortable. If we can see it, why can't her own parents? They're supposed to be so up on mental health issues and Kiki already suffers with anxiety. Can they not see how uncomfortable she is? As for Dina's art ( which they only did to promote her 'artbox'😕) I did stuff like that for years as a Primary teacher. I had countless Art books that I used in the classroom written by people way more qualified and skilled as Artists than she is. I wonder what the teachers in the school think of her new venture knowing that Nadia 'off the telly' is backing it. Just an excuse to make money again. I really hope the vulnerable subs don't buy into it.
She’s not an artist, but a classroom assistant.
All classroom assistants know what to do with paint, glue, toilet roll holders, fairy liquid bottles and left over cereal boxes.
Actually... so do all 5 year olds. 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i think they should be very concerned about KIki - she doesnt seem happy at all
I wonder if thats why they decided not to record a lot of the meal as she said = we decided not to film as we were having a nice time' more like they had upset Kiki- they are totally selfish and it is cruel to continue this over exposure of every detail of their lives when their yougest daughter seems to be deeply unhappy & having to watch her parents lives filmed everyday whilst she is also going through the early stages of being a teenager
they should be ashamed of themselves
I totally agree @tomtomclub. It's very worrying. They are SO selfish thinking about their own needs when you can see Kiki is distressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Mark has talked about his older two girls and his regrets in a previous podcast, he starts crying because he said he feels guilt at not playing with them on a beach during a holiday like he has with Maddie and Kiki. I've noticed that most of these talks seem to focus on Mark mostly. He gets to talk about his poor me life but Nadia doesn't really talk much about herself, her parents or her childhood. It's all Mark.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
All classroom assistants know what to do with paint, glue, toilet roll holders, fairy liquid bottles and left over cereal boxes.
I know @Seeking clarity. I worked with lots of really talented TAs who were very clever, and as you say lots of children too. It's laughable the way N and M call Dina an Artist. Considering they're never away from Art galleries they should know what a proper Artist is 🤔 They've got such high opinions of themselves. Just like Mark is a Producer/Director/ Writer etc 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mark has talked about his older two girls and his regrets in a previous podcast, he starts crying because he said he feels guilt at not playing with them on a beach during a holiday like he has with Maddie and Kiki. I've noticed that most of these talks seem to focus on Mark mostly. He gets to talk about his poor me life but Nadia doesn't really talk much about herself, her parents or her childhood. It's all Mark.
In today’s podcast, every time he did the ‘woe is me, I never had a holiday with my mum’ spiel, Nadia went on to say what great holidays she had in the Seychelles and on location with Teddy when he was filming. 🥱
Insensitive-much?
They are both so hellbent on their own agenda in these things.
It’s so contrived, laughable.😂

I know @Seeking clarity. I worked with lots of really talented TAs who were very clever, and as you say lots of children too. It's laughable the way N and M call Dina an Artist. Considering they're never away from Art galleries they should know what a proper Artist is 🤔 They've got such high opinions of themselves. Just like Mark is a Producer/Director/ Writer etc 😅
Despite all the art they hung on their walls in the last year... not one of Dina’s🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
'Dina's Art Therapy' turns out she's actually promoting/flogging the art box over on Instagram!
She posted a picture of her iced bottle cooler/plate of sausages and mentioning the afternoon on July 6th (Monday after Super Saturday - 2wks ago) Just shows how far behind the content is.
OF COURSE it was all about flogging something ...That’s what every single vlog is all about...MONEY MONEY MONEY. When the idiot subs thank them and say how grateful they are for everything they do it makes me cringe ..I know some are quite mentally challenged so I can forgive them...but worryingly I don’t think everyone who thanks and worships them has mental problems.
It’s opened my eyes just how easily led and gullible many (Normal?) people are...I’m just SO grateful I’m not one of them!

She’s a piss Artist. Anyone can splash a bit of pain on a piece of paper. They take people for fools.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think Kiki was definitely saying that. You can see she feels uncomfortable. If we can see it, why can't her own parents? They're supposed to be so up on mental health issues and Kiki already suffers with anxiety. Can they not see how uncomfortable she is? As for Dina's art ( which they only did to promote her 'artbox'😕) I did stuff like that for years as a Primary teacher. I had countless Art books that I used in the classroom written by people way more qualified and skilled as Artists than she is. I wonder what the teachers in the school think of her new venture knowing that Nadia 'off the telly' is backing it. Just an excuse to make money again. I really hope the vulnerable subs don't buy into it.
The bamboo sticks look awful! As for the path up to the hot tub....🙄🙄

Glad to read others are like minded in their thinking. I am sick of seeing Mark's rude replies and deletion of comments on every single vlog. The greed is oozing from them. I unsubbed as I seriously can't stand watching them (Mark especially) anymore.
Neither can I.....welcome 🖐

In today’s podcast, every time he did the ‘woe is me, I never had a holiday with my mum’ spiel, Nadia went on to say what great holidays she had in the Seychelles and on location with Teddy when he was filming. 🥱
Insensitive-much?
They are both so hellbent on their own agenda in these things.
It’s so contrived, laughable.😂

Despite all the art they hung on their walls in the last year... not one of Dina’s🙈
I've also noticed Nadia does this...she likes to highlight how wonderful things were for her - they both play far too many games with each other. Does not make for a happy marriage in my eyes.

Will be interesting to see how much of a mess they left the house in Cornwall...Mark's greasy hair all over the cushions. 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
If these vlogs are a couple of weeks behind, what the hell is manky doing....every day it was aww Mark bless him he's been so busy editing.... what's his actual purpose and contribution to that household.... living off the members £1.99 a month...

• Heart
I agree filming every aspect just means they are missing out on the real actual enjoyment all at the expense of their kids childhood.Sad really. Kiki always looks vacant and distant. She's the same age as one of my kids and I actually feel sorry for her from what we see in the vlogs.

The garden is laughable...that "path" is a monstrosity. Everyone was stumbling around. The bamboo around the spa is ridiculous. Who the hell uses pallets as a feature? When the girls are stood dumbfounded on the strange path "Mark says ahh you're on your path"He has to announce that's what it is as no one knows what the f**k it is. The path to nowhere
Makes me think of the Talking Heads song, 'We're on the Road to Nowhere!' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OF COURSE it was all about flogging something ...That’s what every single vlog is all about...MONEY MONEY MONEY. When the idiot subs thank them and say how grateful they are for everything they do it makes me cringe ..I know some are quite mentally challenged so I can forgive them...but worryingly I don’t think everyone who thanks and worships them has mental problems.
It’s opened my eyes just how easily led and gullible many (Normal?) people are...I’m just SO grateful I’m not one of them!

She’s a piss Artist. Anyone can splash a bit of pain on a piece of paper. They take people for fools.
Comment of the season:-
“Anyone can splash a bit of pain on a piece of paper.”
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Maddie has learnt the only way to survive in that house is to take on the Golden Child role to placate her Narcy abusive father.
Notice that most of the 'projects' he crows about are connected to her - she feeds his ego like no one else in that house.
And now she's taken the next logical Freudian step on life's path. Does this fine young man remind you of anyone?

Last edited:
  • Wow
If these vlogs are a couple of weeks behind, what the hell is manky doing....every day it was aww Mark bless him he's been so busy editing.... what's his actual purpose and contribution to that household.... living off the members £1.99 a month...
Online gambling.

• Haha
  • Heart
They put out a podcast today from Cornwall. It was a ‘Confessions of a modern parent’ waffle.
Basically it was about taking your kids on holiday.
Manky repeats a few time how he never ever went on holiday with his Mum yet contradicts himself by saying he went camping with Nanny and one of her partners.. and hated it.🤔
There was a lot of talk about kids who say they don’t want to go on holiday because they’d miss ‘their’ friends.
Do you bribe them?
Does their mood make everyone tetchy etc.
Nardiar says if that ever happened where the child refused to go then she’d tell them they could bring a friend.
I am thinking Kiki’s moodiness in the garden ‘Lisa’ vlog just prior to Cornwall was a protest and that’s why she took her friend and Maddie took the boyfriend.
Manky then goes on to moan about the cost of everything, insinuating that they also paid for the house rental and that it wasn’t gifted.
There’s talk of kids ruining holidays yet he makes it out to be hypothetical desp Nitty Nora saying he’d asked her that morning if she thought it had been worth it?
They mention Izzy & Fleur in a way which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.
Indeed, at the start of every podcast SHE spouts on about being a step parent. (Yeah right) and says in this one thay her role was to be Izzy & Fleur’s friend and not their mother.
So in my opinion she’d let them do anything and she’d do all kinds of stupid showy-offy stuff so they’d think she was cool, but in actual fact she probably embarrassed them and scared them away. 😶
She’s doing her usual OTT TV presenter squeak-voice & giggle. He sounds mega stressed. 😏
I rarely listen to the podcast but I had a quick listen to that one. They are exhausting, they over analyse everything. Their opinion is that from the age of 11/12/13 kids don't want to holiday with their parents?! Well, I haven't experienced that. In fact my kids LOVE going on holiday and we travel a lot with our kids. I could understand if an 18 year old didn't want to but an 11 year old? Can't relate. They also talk about Izzie a lot in the recent podcast which I think is wrong especially when Nadia raises the issue of Izzie's mother. Totally inappropriate especially as Izzie's mum can't giver her side. Oh, and Mark is sooooooo great that he plans a kind of intinerey so that they have things to do as he wants to ensure everyone has fun. Depending on the holiday isn't that what most people do anyway? You check out what you want to see or do? They really do live in a bubble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
They both mentioned what a great time they've had with Maddie and her boyfriend, not a mention of Kiki at all

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I rarely listen to the podcast but I had a quick listen to that one. They are exhausting, they over analyse everything. Their opinion is that from the age of 11/12/13 kids don't want to holiday with their parents?! Well, I haven't experienced that. In fact my kids LOVE going on holiday and we travel a lot with our kids. I could understand if an 18 year old didn't want to but an 11 year old? Can't relate. They also talk about Izzie a lot in the recent podcast which I think is wrong especially when Nadia raises the issue of Izzie's mother. Totally inappropriate especially as Izzie's mum can't giver her side.
...and neither can Izzy.😖

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
our daughters are in their early 20's and this year was the first that they haven't been on holiday with us and that's because of covid lol. They both bring their boyfriends too. I've always hated the way they assume ALL teenagers are like Maddiee, they really are not.

Reactions: 10
They both mentioned what a great time they've had with Maddie and her boyfriend, not a mention of Kiki at all
The boyfriend said on insta that ‘it was good to get to know them.’
He already knows them.
He’s been going to their house for months.
There’s a picture of him shirtless hugging Maddie in her bedroom.🥱
I bet they sat him down and told him what he can and cant say to people now he’s dating the Golden child who is the daughter of ‘Nardiar Swarlarlhar off the telly.’🙄
He will have had to sign a disclaimer and they probably pay him ‘bush money.’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.