Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@tomtomclub - Honestly there could be any reason, a conversation was happening at the time, and she came from the dogs room/kitchen to sit on the chair in front of the camera. Had she not wanted to be filmed, why would she have walked past the camera and not stayed in the background?

Reactions: 1
THERE IS no way they would pay that- its a freebie- they are far to tight and i doubt they havrthat srt of money to splash out on a weeks hols - they arent the beckhams!

OH i thought someone had said 19,000!!
They did write 19000 I knocked a 0 off NO WAY would it be that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I noticed that too. But not surprised, her toenails were like that recently too and we know they hardly wash.

Apparently Nadia is going to be doing a cookery book with Dina next....😂🤢
Dina will know the recipes and be able to put them together even if nicked for various other places.
Manky will copy said recipes from t’internet and other books.
Manky will put her face to it.
Dina makes Nadia look and sound like the Queen.
kais93 ... and Julia makes Nardiar look and sound like a lying heartless b**ch.😏

Reactions: 4
Is the best content she can do is one day a pasty and next day 2 scones!... crikey!:/...
The tired old 'jam or cream first' questions; done a million times before, very boring, and not vegan

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@tomtomclub - Honestly there could be any reason, a conversation was happening at the time, and she came from the dogs room/kitchen to sit on the chair in front of the camera. Had she not wanted to be filmed, why would she have walked past the camera and not stayed in the background?
maybe there is no escape from that pyscho filming anything and everything, they should hav some basic ground rules of what they are going to film and let the girls know so they can stay out of it, it was a family/friends party so maybe K thought he wouldnt be filming.Maddie doesnt mind as she has a big ego so likes her face to be in everything trying to boost a career in the music industry which aint gonna happen, as shes got no originality of what is happening in the yoof culture, too many young women doing all that droning singing the young scene is all about feistiness and policitical noisy guitar bands and lively live performances - she is to depressing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
😮....£19000 ...wow that's a lot for a week!...
That's an obscene amount! I must go nosey but I'd be expecting the works for that chef the lot lol.

Correction, I don't think I'd ever need to worry about whether or not to spend that much. 😂

Further edit... I see it was a typo 😂😂😂

Thinking of Kiki (Well spotted on that last vlog, I would have missed it). She's at a very difficult age but seems a lovely young girl, I think it's lovely she enjoys cooking etc. But I wonder if she's feeling the changed brought with her big sister having a boyfriend now. I remember that with my sister. 😒

Reactions: 5
Why is Dina getting mentioned on this thread lately? I don’t see her significance myself. What I have seen of her I don’t like...plus she’s just like N and their father always looks dirty and unkempt. She also comes across as a bit of a hard case.

THERE IS no way they would pay that- its a freebie- they are far to tight and i doubt they havrthat srt of money to splash out on a weeks hols - they arent the beckhams!

OH i thought someone had said 19,000!!
I did but it was a mistake should have been £1,900 🤣🤣

• Haha
Dina and Nadia are rough as old boots, their mum Betty seems to put on airs and graces and likes to keep up appearances.
They make me feel sick when cooking, zero food hygiene practice takes place at all not to mention their personal hygiene.

Nadia only got Kiki involved with cooking after it was mentioned here and on the vlog comments that she never cooked with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is Dina getting mentioned on this thread lately? I don’t see her significance myself. What I have seen of her I don’t like...plus she’s just like N and their father always looks dirty and unkempt. She also comes across as a bit of a hard case.
yea she's a geezer momma. looks like she drinks pints, smokes cigars and likes a fight on a saturday night

That's an obscene amount! I must go nosey but I'd be expecting the works for that chef the lot lol.

Correction, I don't think I'd ever need to worry about whether or not to spend that much. 😂

Further edit... I see it was a typo 😂😂😂

Thinking of Kiki (Well spotted on that last vlog, I would have missed it). She's at a very difficult age but seems a lovely young girl, I think it's lovely she enjoys cooking etc. But I wonder if she's feeling the changed brought with her big sister having a boyfriend now. I remember that with my sister. 😒
yes I wondered if she feels left out, she seems so fragile at times.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Dina and Nadia are rough as old boots, their mum Betty seems to put on airs and graces and likes to keep up appearances.
They make me feel sick when cooking, zero food hygiene practice takes place at all not to mention their personal hygiene.

Nadia only got Kiki involved with cooking after it was mentioned here and on the vlog comments that she never cooked with her kids.
N and her Mother don’t even look related to one another let alone Mother & daughter. I’ve never in my life seen such a contrast in parent and child. It’s really odd how poles apart they are in every sense. In both looks and personality. As much as it pains me to say it N is (was) a very attractive woman. Her Mother is a very ordinary looking woman even when she was young. N is a loudmouth and a show off ..can’t imagine her mother ever being like that, she’s softly spoken and slightly posh sounding.
Very weird indeed..but then everything about the whole family is weird..the way they look the way they sound and the way they live.

• Heart
N and her Mother don’t even look related to one another let alone Mother & daughter. I’ve never in my life seen such a contrast in parent and child. It’s really odd how poles apart they are in every sense. In both looks and personality. As much as it pains me to say it N is (was) a very attractive woman. Her Mother is a very ordinary looking woman even when she was young. N is a loudmouth and a show off ..can’t imagine her mother ever being like that, she’s softly spoken and slightly posh sounding.
Very weird indeed..but then everything about the whole family is weird..the way they look the way they sound and the way they live.
Yes N can look stunning at times, but then rough as F*** at other times, she wears make up well and when she is at LW they do her make up in avery flattering way - she is the image of her father, so at times her face and features appear very hard. Julia has a much more feminine softer face - Dina is in between the 2

Reactions: 6
'Dina's Art Therapy' turns out she's actually promoting/flogging the art box over on Instagram!
She posted a picture of her iced bottle cooler/plate of sausages and mentioning the afternoon on July 6th (Monday after Super Saturday - 2wks ago) Just shows how far behind the content is.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
ha ha! I remember she was pleading with her followers to watch it, because its success would bring her a 2nd series. The thing is, if she'd been open and honest afterwards about its failure, we'd maybe have sympathised, or not turning to Tattle Life. It wasn't a good show, she wasn't great in it - so just be honest! That's basically what we're saying on here. They are full of lies, deceit, trying to flim-flam everyone and only the gullible ones are being pulled along. The others are seeing through them.
I watched 5 minutes of it. That was enough....🙄

Nitty and her geezer voice flipping the pancake, a big flop, like her cooking and presenting.
It's bemusing Manky why everyone who disagrees with you is a troll. It's bemusing why Nitty lies so much.
It's bemusing why your daughters are not getting a decent education. It's bemusing why two grown adults
have no idea of personal or household hygiene. Its bemusing why Nitty thinks she's healthy and slim.
It's bemusing as to why you constantly talk about your tragic childhood, and are snarky to your mum.
It's bemusing that you keep coming here Manky with different id's. It's bemusing that you are an egomaniac, fantasist.
GLAD WE'RE KEEPING YOU BEMUSED MANK.
Love It! 👍

They put out a podcast today from Cornwall. It was a ‘Confessions of a modern parent’ waffle.
Basically it was about taking your kids on holiday.
Manky repeats a few time how he never ever went on holiday with his Mum yet contradicts himself by saying he went camping with Nanny and one of her partners.. and hated it.🤔
There was a lot of talk about kids who say they don’t want to go on holiday because they’d miss ‘their’ friends.
Do you bribe them?
Does their mood make everyone tetchy etc.
Nardiar says if that ever happened where the child refused to go then she’d tell them they could bring a friend.
I am thinking Kiki’s moodiness in the garden ‘Lisa’ vlog just prior to Cornwall was a protest and that’s why she took her friend and Maddie took the boyfriend.
Manky then goes on to moan about the cost of everything, insinuating that they also paid for the house rental and that it wasn’t gifted.
There’s talk of kids ruining holidays yet he makes it out to be hypothetical desp Nitty Nora saying he’d asked her that morning if she thought it had been worth it?
They mention Izzy & Fleur in a way which made me feel a bit uncomfortable.
Indeed, at the start of every podcast SHE spouts on about being a step parent. (Yeah right) and says in this one thay her role was to be Izzy & Fleur’s friend and not their mother.
So in my opinion she’d let them do anything and she’d do all kinds of stupid showy-offy stuff so they’d think she was cool, but in actual fact she probably embarrassed them and scared them away. 😶
She’s doing her usual OTT TV presenter squeak-voice & giggle. He sounds mega stressed. 😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I suppose beauty is subjective because I don't personally find Nadia beautiful or stunning, she isn't unattractive (but her lack of hygiene would be off putting for most people) but unless she has her make-up and hair stylist glaming her up at Loose then she hasn't got a clue...she layers up her clothes in long oversize clothes when she has to get ready for an event herself. I think Julia is more attractive of the two - she has a softer look and her personality kindness comes through. According to Nadia, Dina was said to have been the prettiest when they were all younger and Mark has also commented that Dina looked stunning at their wedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder what was going on at around 0:49 onwards with Kiki in today’s vlog?
Clearly Manky has asked her and Maddie to pose on the stepping stones.
Kiki’s face is a picture.
I don’t think she wants to play.
She then sits at the garden table and says “Get that......”
was she going to say... “Camera out of my face?!”
Dina looks nervous and Nitty continues to prattle on in TV presenter mode.
Am I imagining it? 🙃

I think Kiki was definitely saying that. You can see she feels uncomfortable. If we can see it, why can't her own parents? They're supposed to be so up on mental health issues and Kiki already suffers with anxiety. Can they not see how uncomfortable she is? As for Dina's art ( which they only did to promote her 'artbox'😕) I did stuff like that for years as a Primary teacher. I had countless Art books that I used in the classroom written by people way more qualified and skilled as Artists than she is. I wonder what the teachers in the school think of her new venture knowing that Nadia 'off the telly' is backing it. Just an excuse to make money again. I really hope the vulnerable subs don't buy into it.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Glad to read others are like minded in their thinking. I am sick of seeing Mark's rude replies and deletion of comments on every single vlog. The greed is oozing from them. I unsubbed as I seriously can't stand watching them (Mark especially) anymore.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.