Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they put a Sunday Cornish vlog out for the paying subs?
wouldn’t they have left comments?
They’re behaving so unlike them, usually they can’t hold their own piss when it comes to putting vlogs out.
Hopefully something has gone very wrong for them or they’ve actually realised their behaviour has been unacceptable. Even better if YT has given them a stern warning and they’re finally giving in..
Are there any Tatty-Heads here who are members on the Sunday show?
I bet any money there hasn’t been anything other than the 3 ‘Nitty-to-camera-only‘ blurb Vlogs that we saw from Cornwall at the beginning of the trip.
The last Sunday show posted since they left was pre recorded I think.
I keep scanning older vlogs and popping in thumbs down and appropriate comments calling them out which must add a little pressure.
when they get those notifications along with all the new messages from everyone else it’ll be so much work for them to have to read and react (or not) to everything.
I’d say they put an awful lot of time into monitoring comments now and that’s something they didn’t HAVE to do up until the controversial stuff they put out since lockdown began.
Ah well,
Sorry-not sorry.😏😌

Reactions: 4
At Kiki's age kids start becoming very aware of themselves, my kids now hate me uploading anything about them on social media and I respect that. No amount of money or freebies in the world would make me risk my kids happiness. These two are just greedy.

I think they haven't vlogged because Mark will use this footage for the next two weeks now churning out jumbled up vlog after vlog about their trip. Nadia will be under strict instruction from Mark not to upload anything because it "will spoil the surprise" 🤮🙄bloody surprise...another example of them treating viewers like children.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If you want to see inside the cottage It’s Nanplough Country Farmhouse, Helston, Cornwall. You’ll recognise the room N was sitting in when she did the live.
We’re planning a trip to Cornwall the end of September might ring to enquire about rates. Might even be so bold to enquire if the Sadderleys had a good time (and what state were the rooms when they left)
Might be an idea to get the owners to guarantee the place will have been fumigated! 🙈😯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I bet any money there hasn’t been anything other than the 3 ‘Nitty-to-camera-only‘ blurb Vlogs that we saw from Cornwall at the beginning of the trip.
I keep scanning older vlogs and popping in thumbs down and appropriate comments calling them out which must add a little pressure.
when they get those notifications along with all the new messages from everyone else it’ll be so much work for them to have to read and react (or not) to everything.
I’d say they put an awful lot of time into monitoring comments now and that’s something they didn’t HAVE to do up until the controversial stuff they put out since lockdown began.
Ah well,
Sorry-not sorry.😏😌
No I would never give them any money. I think Michelle also hunts the comments although she seems to have gone a bit quiet since they have signed with Gleam.

Reactions: 2
Ah well,
Sorry-not sorry.😏😌
Certainly not!:/..... can read my own Sunday newspapers....😁...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If you want to see inside the cottage It’s Nanplough Country Farmhouse, Helston, Cornwall. You’ll recognise the room N was sitting in when she did the live.
We’re planning a trip to Cornwall the end of September might ring to enquire about rates. Might even be so bold to enquire if the Sadderleys had a good time (and what state were the rooms when they left)
Its £19000 to hire the big house which they are in! Its unbelievable prices, I wonder if that was gifted to them

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ah well,
Sorry-not sorry.😏😌
Don’t forget they pay Michelle to keep an eye on things which means she might delete some of the worst (best) comments before Manky even gets to read them.....which would be a bloody shame ☺

Reactions: 5
Its £19000 to hire the big house which they are in! Its unbelievable prices, I wonder if that was gifted to them
I think it was definitely gifted, there’s no way Manky would allow them to pay that much and this is why we haven’t seen anything much from there. They’ll be uploading one or more vlogs once they’re home as part of the deal.

Nadia makes little effort to treat her head lice so will still have it. So the family will have it. So the bedding in the beautiful expensive house will also have it 🤢

• Sick
Certainly not!:/..... can read my own Sunday newspapers....😁...
I was thinking more along the lines that those subs who have paid the £1.99 per month are not as tuned in to the Swadderlys truth as we are here.
Seeing as they’re not as tuned in, Nitty & Manky will have that false sense of security in thinking they can put out more offensive/controversial stuff in The Sunday Show without being called out on it, as all super subs there are licking their boots.
The Sunday Show needs someone there who doesn’t draw attention to themselves but takes note of all discrepancies then anonymously reports to YouTube.
They may then get those strikes sooner which is going to have them banned?
(Just my opinion😬)
So if someone here still had membership... great but not suggesting someone join up and pay monthly. 😱

Don’t forget they pay Michelle to keep an eye on things which means she might delete some of the worst (best) comments before Manky even gets to read them.....which would be a bloody shame ☺
Michelle is probably on here having a little giggle to herself but it’s her job so she just stays in the background. 🤫

Reactions: 6
Don’t forget that £1900 is for the whole family. So if there’s 6 of them altogether (and they’re all sharing the same cottage/house) ..it’s not a lot for Cornwall in peak Summer.
And although in the photos on the website everything looks lovely,..depending on when they were taken it could by now look a bit tired ( Well it definitely will now after the most recent family have left their mark on the place)
I wouldn’t rent my outside Loo out to those two ( if I had one)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I was thinking more along the lines that those subs who have paid the £1.99 per month are not as tuned in to the Swadderlys truth as we are here.
Seeing as they’re not as tuned in, Nitty & Manky will have that false sense of security in thinking they can put out more offensive/controversial stuff in The Sunday Show without being called out on it, as all super subs there are licking their boots.
The Sunday Show needs someone there who doesn’t draw attention to themselves but takes note of all discrepancies then anonymously reports to YouTube.
They may then get those strikes sooner which is going to have them banned?
(Just my opinion😬)
So if someone here still had membership... great but not suggesting someone join up and pay monthly. 😱

Never interested me joining as a member, didn't see the point of it!...I do think it's like a secret society club haha...heard manky say how private the chat is on there!...hmmm I wonder if there is a member on here!..🤔

Michelle is probably on here having a little giggle to herself but it’s her job so she just stays in the background. 🤫

The dirt is not even superficial.
A whole new spin on the YouTube term-
“Look at that thumbnail!”🥱
I noticed that too. But not surprised, her toenails were like that recently too and we know they hardly wash.

Apparently Nadia is going to be doing a cookery book with Dina next....😂🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
These posts are more entertaining then their content...😂😅😂😂😂😂

I dread to think of the state they will leave that house in...I remember when they had an air Bnb and they left empty fanta bottles all over the bedroom floor, dirty plates on the table, dirty towels over the floor and doors. I remember the negative comments they received about it on their vlog.
Then the mess they made in the villa.
Mark will be sweating all over the place and won't clean up the dripping sweat.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I think it was definitely gifted, there’s no way Manky would allow them to pay that much and this is why we haven’t seen anything much from there. They’ll be uploading one or more vlogs once they’re home as part of the deal.

Nadia makes little effort to treat her head lice so will still have it. So the family will have it. So the bedding in the beautiful expensive house will also have it 🤢
THERE IS no way they would pay that- its a freebie- they are far to tight and i doubt they havrthat srt of money to splash out on a weeks hols - they arent the beckhams!

Don’t forget that £1900 is for the whole family. So if there’s 6 of them altogether (and they’re all sharing the same cottage/house) ..it’s not a lot for Cornwall in peak Summer.
And although the photos on the website everything look lovely,..depending on when they were taken it could by now look a bit tired ( Well it definitely will now after the most recent family have left their mark on the place)
I wouldn’t rent my outside Loo to those two ( if I had one!)
OH i thought someone had said 19,000!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.