Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Donna May Clitheroe (AKA DonnaMayLondon is Oscar Clitheroe's Mother 😂😂

Sources:

#GASP at the misspelling of " Your" 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not a Vlog - her latest post on Instagram asking about Jam or Cream first on a scone 😴
They had a reply from Pixie Lott so they'll probably be O.T.T on any filming tonight.
N or M has told about 3 people within the hour, someone has also said they've ordered some.
You may find more companies gift you items if you bother to thank them properly and they in turn get business from it Mark (we know you're here 😂)

Plant based cream? Vegan scones? Why does the scone on our right look like it was constructed by a toddler?
They have NO content, even when they're on a #gifted holiday.

Reactions: 7
I keep going to look at the hot tub with the bamboo because it just shocks me! It looks so awful! And the path that isn’t a path! 😂
I actually quite like the rest of the garden except the fact they don't pick up their dogs poo, because really - you can't go wrong with a load of bought in (tax deductable) plants and trees etc. It's not great, but it looks quite nice due to the greenery and some flowers. BUT, the hot tub is obviously an eyesore, and judging by how they don't keep their house clean, and leave dogs poo everywhere, I wouldn't fancy going in that hot tub. The area around it has been left to rack and ruin and now their feeble attempt to hide it with bamboo, make a path to nowhere, and add some potted plants just looks ridiculous.

The gifted table and chairs are just going to rot outside (I bet they don't bring in the cushions each night), and if I were Modus I would not be happy with how they're portraying it; They never (except once at the beginning of getting it?) mention it's from Modus - which could be a blessing in disguise (for Modus).

Going back to the path - I simply can't believe he's made that; what is the actual purpose? And the edging is sticking up, ready for someone to hurt their toes/feet or trip over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I actually quite like the rest of the garden except the fact they don't pick up their dogs poo, because really - you can't go wrong with a load of bought in (tax deductable) plants and trees etc. It's not great, but it looks quite nice due to the greenery and some flowers. BUT, the hot tub is obviously an eyesore, and judging by how they don't keep their house clean, and leave dogs poo everywhere, I wouldn't fancy going in that hot tub. The area around it has been left to rack and ruin and now their feeble attempt to hide it with bamboo, make a path to nowhere, and add some potted plants just looks ridiculous.

The gifted table and chairs are just going to rot outside (I bet they don't bring in the cushions each night), and if I were Modus I would not be happy with how they're portraying it; They never (except once at the beginning of getting it?) mention it's from Modus - which could be a blessing in disguise (for Modus).

Going back to the path - I simply can't believe he's made that; what is the actual purpose? And the edging is sticking up, ready for someone to hurt their toes/feet or trip over.
The outside garden furniture cost nearly £4000, the least they could do is look after it! But their house is the same, they dont look after that either, so dirty and untidy 🤢

Reactions: 4
Nitty and her geezer voice flipping the pancake, a big flop, like her cooking and presenting.mm
It's bemusing Manky why everyone who disagrees with you is a troll. It's bemusing why Nitty lies so much.
It's bemusing why your daughters are not getting a decent education. It's bemusing why two grown adults
have no idea of personal or household hygiene. Its bemusing why Nitty thinks she's healthy and slim.
It's bemusing as to why you constantly talk about your tragic childhood, and are snarky to your mum.
It's bemusing that you keep coming here Manky with different id's. It's bemusing that you are an egomaniac, fantasist.
GLAD WE'RE KEEPING YOU BEMUSED MANK.
I understand totally. It's such a shame people like Ashley are so easily used and sucked into things. I feel sorry for them 🙁

Reactions: 1
Is the best content she can do is one day a pasty and next day 2 scones!... crikey!:/...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
By filming EVERY second of their life they are actually missing out on the moments that are happening. It's like going to a concert and concentrating on filming it, you miss the actual concert and the atmosphere etc. They cannot do anything unless they are behind a camera phone. It's like thry are both addicted. They get 10k views on average (so it's much less). They think it's worth missing precious moments in their life so 10 thousand strangers can view it also? They're obsessed and utterly delusional as no one would miss them if they stopped filming tomorrow. Their whole life is one big performance 🙄😂🙄

As for Kiki she CLEARLY doesn't want to be filmed yet he goes back in on her with the camera. That's cruel! Seems like he's cruel to ALL the women in his life except marvellous maddie the golden child. When I think back alot of kikis interactions with her dad are either standoff ish or awkward, it's like she doesn't want to be anywhere near him... Hmmmm I bet his behaviour deeply affects her. She looked both cross and upset at him filming her. As if being a young person isn't hard enough without having those two muppets as your parents. If her carries on Kiki will be like his other 2 daughters when she's older and she'll give him a wide birth. He has no self control, no emotional intelligence, he expects EVERYONE to sense his mood and act accordingly but blatantly disregards everyone else's. Vile man 🙄😡☹
i think they should be very concerned about KIki - she doesnt seem happy at all
I wonder if thats why they decided not to record a lot of the meal as she said = we decided not to film as we were having a nice time' more like they had upset Kiki- they are totally selfish and it is cruel to continue this over exposure of every detail of their lives when their yougest daughter seems to be deeply unhappy & having to watch her parents lives filmed everyday whilst she is also going through the early stages of being a teenager
they should be ashamed of themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i think they should be very concerned about KIki - she doesnt seem happy at all
I wonder if thats why they decided not to record a lot of the meal as she said = we decided not to film as we were having a nice time' more like they had upset Kiki- they are totally selfish and it is cruel to continue this over exposure of every detail of their lives when their yougest daughter seems to be deeply unhappy & having to watch her parents lives filmed everyday whilst she is also going through the early stages of being a teenager
they should be ashamed of themselves
I don’t believe they haven’t filmed because of a magazine deal.
I may be wrong but it hasn’t stopped them before.
Reading between the lines (which they make easy for everyone) I believe there was a big family conflab after Kiki had a bit of a meltdown.
Could be that she was reading comments on the vlogs or worse, on here and she hasn’t got the maturity yet to emotionally deal with it all.
subs calling her parents out on their behaviour would prompt her to beg them to stop and they’d be trying to rationalise it by saying it puts food on the table and gets them ‘nice things’ - especially the imminent Cornwall trip.
In the GFH vlog with Nanny Di (where Kiki brings out coffee to Di & Mank-the-skank and gives him a really dirty look,) then the Awkward moment previously mentioned in the Lisa vlog a day or two before the Cornwall trip.
Even in the couple of lives Nitty did from Cornwall, we were promised a vlog the first night and a coffee moaning the next day which Never materialised.
All they had to do was say they were taking the week off for family time and that they’d upload some prerecorded vlogs then maybe or maybe not post some Cornwall stuff when they got back.
I’m thinking there was a bit of a family crisis around Kiki and they had to take action and not post any Cornwall vlogs.
I also think they’re hiding something else which will be made clear sooner or later. 😶
Maybe....?

Reading between the lines (which they make easy for everyone) I believe there was a big family conflab after Kiki had a bit of a meltdown.
Could be that she was reading comments on the vlogs or worse, on here and she hasn’t got the maturity yet to emotionally deal with it all.
subs calling her parents out on their behaviour would prompt her to beg them to stop and they’d be trying to rationalise it by saying it puts food on the table and gets them ‘nice things’ - especially the imminent Cornwall trip.
In the GFH vlog with Nanny Di (where Kiki brings out coffee to Di & Mank-the-skank and gives him a really dirty look,) then the Awkward moment previously mentioned in the Lisa vlog a day or two before the Cornwall trip.
Even in the couple of lives Nitty did from Cornwall, we were promised a vlog the first night and a coffee moaning the next day which Never materialised.
All they had to do was say they were taking the week off for family time and that they’d upload some prerecorded vlogs then maybe or maybe not post some Cornwall stuff when they got back.
I’m thinking there was a bit of a family crisis around Kiki and they had to take action and not post any Cornwall vlogs.
I also think they’re hiding something else which will be made clear sooner or later. 😶
Maybe....?
That makes so much sense!.... I think there hiding something, god knows what tho... 🤔

Maybe....?
I totally agree
There are issues with Kiki that they are trying to work around - but still put out what they can on YT
She refusedto show her face in Cornwall - hiding behind the surf boards, I too, think she reads on here and sees what people think of those 2 idiots who are supposed to be deeply kind parents (!)
For a couple of fools who bang on and on about mental health they just dont see the real issues that are in their own family because all they care about is themselves

• Sad
Didn’t they put a Sunday Cornish vlog out for the paying subs? wouldn’t they have left comments?
They’re behaving so unlike them, usually they can’t hold their own piss when it comes to putting vlogs out.
Hopefully something has gone very wrong for them or they’ve actually realised their behaviour has been unacceptable. Even better if YT has given them a stern warning and they’re finally giving in..

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The vlogs will come, maybe they have to run it past Dina first. She seems to be trying to take charge of filling their content.
I think they're back home now, they all posted roughly around the same time last night.

Kiki is just entering her teenage years isn't she? So there could be any number of reasons why she's quiet.
In the Lisa vlog the tickling of Nadia and trying to scare Lisa with his mask was quite pathetic. He made the most effort with the editing & effects of that part though 😉

• Wow
The vlogs will come, maybe they have to run it past Dina first. She seems to be trying to take charge of filling their content.
I think they're back home now, they all posted roughly around the same time last night.

Kiki is just entering her teenage years isn't she? So there could be any number of reasons why she's quiet.
In the Lisa vlog the tickling of Nadia and trying to scare Lisa with his mask was quite pathetic. He made the most effort with the editing & effects of that part though 😉
when K walks into the room (18:50) onwards she looks so low in mood, and so sad why are they showing that? They are just unbelievable as parents

• Sad
  • Angry

I doubt Dina has any clout concerning their vlogs. She’s only appeared in the vlogs recently because she’s got her own agenda and wants to gather more followers for her Instagram...is she even liked I doubt it I can’t stand her myself.
kiki’s always been quiet and doesn’t appear much anyway.
No it’s more like they’re playing a game because of all the backlash they’ve started getting which wasn’t before time.
I just hope their time as vloggers is nearing its end which would be yet another FAIL for the Sadderleys (one can hope)

Maybe....?
I find it very strange that they were posting up to 6 vlogs a day now only old stuff re garden .they have never been on holiday and not been on utube all about it .she did say on first morning one I cant show you the inside of their cottage can I mark so it must be a deal they have done with a magazine or the cottage people may be both .it must be killing them not to be on u tube constantly .they will be in withdrawal and their poor vunerable subs will be in despair not seeing g them while we will be enjoying not seeing their scruffy scratchy selves for a while .no doubt it will all come out just like all their lies do .

Reactions: 5
Can't believe scones/pasty seem to have got her more Insta followers!...🙄..or could be because she's the new body confidence coach!... as if!:/

Reactions: 3
Look at all the breaking of social distancing they have done on this holiday how are they going to talk their ways out of that .

Can't believe scones/pasty seem to have got her more Insta followers!...🙄..or could be because she's the new body confidence coach!... as if!:/
Does she get paid for being on instagram

Reactions: 2
Look at all the breaking of social distancing they have done on this holiday how are they going to talk their ways out of that .

Does she get paid for being on instagram
No only if she advertises something she's been gifted!....

Reactions: 2
If you want to see inside the cottage It’s Nanplough Country Farmhouse, Helston, Cornwall. You’ll recognise the room N was sitting in when she did the live.
We’re planning a trip to Cornwall the end of September might ring to enquire about rates. Might even be so bold to enquire if the Sadderleys had a good time (and what state were the rooms when they left)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.