Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she doesn't look happy at all does she? Nadia quickly changes the subject and looks tense. But I am not surprised, it must be awful for the girls to have Mark sticking a camera in their faces all the time to then upload to a bunch of strangers. I know my kids would hate me to do that.

The tickling was embarrassing - went on for too long and just looked like an opportunity for Mark to get in a few gropes all while poor Lisa looks on.
god just had a quick look - she does look really upset & they try and play it down. And still he persists on filming. Terrible parents. And as for the tickling he looked liked a demented sex fiend

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
god just had a quick look - she does look really upset & they try and play it down. And still he persists on filming. Terrible parents. And as for the tickling he looked liked a demented sex fiend
Yes agree totally

Reactions: 3
Mark's heavy breathing when he's behind the camera makes me want to be sick :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
By filming EVERY second of their life they are actually missing out on the moments that are happening. It's like going to a concert and concentrating on filming it, you miss the actual concert and the atmosphere etc. They cannot do anything unless they are behind a camera phone. It's like thry are both addicted. They get 10k views on average (so it's much less). They think it's worth missing precious moments in their life so 10 thousand strangers can view it also? They're obsessed and utterly delusional as no one would miss them if they stopped filming tomorrow. Their whole life is one big performance 🙄😂🙄

As for Kiki she CLEARLY doesn't want to be filmed yet he goes back in on her with the camera. That's cruel! Seems like he's cruel to ALL the women in his life except marvellous maddie the golden child. When I think back alot of kikis interactions with her dad are either standoff ish or awkward, it's like she doesn't want to be anywhere near him... Hmmmm I bet his behaviour deeply affects her. She looked both cross and upset at him filming her. As if being a young person isn't hard enough without having those two muppets as your parents. If her carries on Kiki will be like his other 2 daughters when she's older and she'll give him a wide birth. He has no self control, no emotional intelligence, he expects EVERYONE to sense his mood and act accordingly but blatantly disregards everyone else's. Vile man 🙄😡☹

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
By filming EVERY second of their life they are actually missing out on the moments that are happening. It's like going to a concert and concentrating on filming it, you miss the actual concert and the atmosphere etc. They cannot do anything unless they are behind a camera phone. It's like thry are both addicted. They get 10k views on average (so it's much less). They think it's worth missing precious moments in their life so 10 thousand strangers can view it also? They're obsessed and utterly delusional as no one would miss them if they stopped filming tomorrow. Their whole life is one big performance 🙄😂🙄

As for Kiki she CLEARLY doesn't want to be filmed yet he goes back in on her with the camera. That's cruel! Seems like he's cruel to ALL the women in his life except marvellous maddie the golden child. When I think back alot of kikis interactions with her dad are either standoff ish or awkward, it's like she doesn't want to be anywhere near him... Hmmmm I bet his behaviour deeply affects her. She looked both cross and upset at him filming her. As if being a young person isn't hard enough without having those two muppets as your parents. If her carries on Kiki will be like his other 2 daughters when she's older and she'll give him a wide birth. He has no self control, no emotional intelligence, he expects EVERYONE to sense his mood and act accordingly but blatantly disregards everyone else's. Vile man 🙄😡☹
Not sure how many other YouTubers post so much content several times a day.
They will run out of ideas soon.
correction- they have run out of ideas.

Reactions: 10
Not sure how many other YouTubers post so much content several times a day.
They will run out of ideas soon.
correction- they have run out of ideas.
They turn everything into a boring nonsensical vlog. The drive to Cornwall will be a vlog with them behaving like 2yr olds. Eating out will be a vlog showing the poor ppl how celebrities live 😂. Everything is an opportunity to film. It would drive me insane. She talks about mindfulness all the time yet she's the least mindful person in the world!!! she's constantly thinking how can I make some more money, oh I know, I'll film the drive to Cornwall... Boring! If they were interesting people it would be different.

Thankfully she's got a short expiry date re being on TV much longer, his career was over before it started. The kids will be off as soon as they can, it will soon be just those 2 in their flea pit with a handful of subs clinging on like limpits. It cannot come soon enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Seriously are they having a larf??? I had to look at the love island garden.....they've done it for a joke! Nobody in their right mind would think that looked good it's totally hideous like something kids could create. Manky we know you read everything we write on here but it all looks stupid and the only decent things in your garden is the hot tub (without the bamboo fence) and the garden furniture both of which you got for nothing. Try a bit harder with your begging see if you can get a free garden makeover, your own attempt at doing anything is laughable. I love it that we can talk directly to manky and nitty on here and they can't delete us:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Look what came up as an ad in my insta stories! I’ve obviously added the names, but the roles are spot on aren’t they?!!
My god.... spot on alrite!:) .

Mark's heavy breathing when he's behind the camera makes me want to be sick :sick:
He's a vile sweaty mess 🤢

Seriously are they having a larf??? I had to look at the love island garden.....they've done it for a joke! Nobody in their right mind would think that looked good it's totally hideous like something kids could create. Manky we know you read everything we write on here but it all looks stupid and the only decent things in your garden is the hot tub (without the bamboo fence) and the garden furniture both of which you got for nothing. Try a bit harder with your begging see if you can get a free garden makeover, your own attempt at doing anything is laughable. I love it that we can talk directly to manky and nitty on here and they can't delete us:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Haha me too.... manky and nitty 🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I keep going to look at the hot tub with the bamboo because it just shocks me! It looks so awful! And the path that isn’t a path! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Every time someone walked across the stones I kept waiting for them to trip up! 🙈 It's going to happen one day.
Ideally they would have dug out a proper corner, filled it with much smaller stones and properly compacted it down.
Get rid of those pallets and that awful bamboo too!!

Where there's blame, there's a claim Mark 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree filming every aspect just means they are missing out on the real actual enjoyment all at the expense of their kids childhood.Sad really. Kiki always looks vacant and distant. She's the same age as one of my kids and I actually feel sorry for her from what we see in the vlogs.

The garden is laughable...that "path" is a monstrosity. Everyone was stumbling around. The bamboo around the spa is ridiculous. Who the hell uses pallets as a feature? When the girls are stood dumbfounded on the strange path "Mark says ahh you're on your path"He has to announce that's what it is as no one knows what the f**k it is. The path to nowhere

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Nadia just reposted DonnaMayLondon's video of ChiChi on the sofa - So no doubt they'll say the dogs couldn't be left together without them there. ChiChi looks like she's had a great time anyway. I bet she wishes she could stay!
Toffee isn't a bad dog by any means, they just allowed ChiChi to take food/treats etc so naturally Toffee became food aggressive.

They've all posted a gushing message about how great it was to meet Maddie's boyfriend 😂 In that case I give it 3 months till we see them split up and Mads writes her heartbreak album, probably exactly what M&N are hoping for!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know where the book and the film went to that Manky was working so hard on a he’s a very talented writer, producer etc?
The film was written, produced, directed and filmed by Mark and was about a young Brighton boy and his story of being bullied.His name is Oscar Clitheroe.
They did a vlog where Oscar cooked in their kitchen and a bit about filming him. The film was called ‘ The Gang Buster.’
Not even an original title.
It was another thing which was hyped up then forgotten about.
Luring subs in who thought something good was coming- then nothing.
Then when in Cornwall last year there was a lot of talk about a book he was writing based on them and there was a scene in a vlog from a hotel where he was talking to a seagull that was on the window ledge.
Wasn’t there something about that seagull being in the book too?
Anyone remember?

They’ve just posted a vlog
I remember all of that @Seeking clarity. I have often wondered why we haven't seen that young boy back at their house. They made a big thing about him for a while then he suddenly disappeared! Another fad to make them good I suppose.🤔I also remember the thing about the seagull. It's so annoying the way they say they'll do all these things and then don't follow through with them!

Tuition was free back then, and depending on parental income you got a grant for housing, etc. Plus free travel in some cities. And as a student you could sign on unemployed during the summer holidays. Crazy good times! 🙃
Yep. I was a beneficiary of that system and so was my husband. We were both lucky to gain our degrees at that time 😊

“Dina’s an Art teacher and so good at design” 😂😂😂😂😂 My dog could have designed the hot tub area better than that. That bamboo fencing !!!!!! Cheap and nasty looking. Just like the pair who created it.
Dina isn't even a teacher. She's a teaching assistant. Nadia has called her a teacher in the past which is irritating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Donna May Clitheroe (AKA DonnaMayLondon is Oscar Clitheroe's Mother 😂😂

Sources:

• Wow
Does anyone know where the book and the film went to that Manky was working so hard on a he’s a very talented writer, producer etc?
The film was written, produced, directed and filmed by Mark and was about a young Brighton boy and his story of being bullied.His name is Oscar Clitheroe.
They did a vlog where Oscar cooked in their kitchen and a bit about filming him. The film was called ‘ The Gang Buster.’
Not even an original title.
It was another thing which was hyped up then forgotten about.
Luring subs in who thought something good was coming- then nothing.
Then when in Cornwall last year there was a lot of talk about a book he was writing based on them and there was a scene in a vlog from a hotel where he was talking to a seagull that was on the window ledge.
Wasn’t there something about that seagull being in the book too?
Anyone remember?

They’ve just posted a vlog
M said last week or so that they were going to submit the film to film festivals but Corona got in the way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.