Nadia Sawalha #11 Hickory dickory dock Nads YouTube got a block & she’s a laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tickling was indeed soooooo cringy worthy, sooooo embarrassing, was more like a groping session for pervy M ... wtf ...
Everyone had to sit around and watch it, nitty liked being centre of attention as usual and manky liked the fact that he had her back in control (after a few hours of her enjoying someone else’s company)

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
@Seeking clarity She has JUST tagged them in a reply to someone about where the dungarees were from.
Mark must have read your post 😂😂👍
Donnamaylondon had them.on a few weeks ago and posted on her instagram story tagging the designer! She at least understood! How original Nitty has them as well 🤨

Reactions: 2
Not a Vlog - her latest post on Instagram asking about Jam or Cream first on a scone 😴
They had a reply from Pixie Lott so they'll probably be O.T.T on any filming tonight.
N or M has told about 3 people within the hour, someone has also said they've ordered some.
You may find more companies gift you items if you bother to thank them properly and they in turn get business from it Mark (we know you're here 😂)

Bore off

Reactions: 6
Not a Vlog - her latest post on Instagram asking about Jam or Cream first on a scone 😴
They had a reply from Pixie Lott so they'll probably be O.T.T on any filming tonight.
N or M has told about 3 people within the hour, someone has also said they've ordered some.
You may find more companies gift you items if you bother to thank them properly and they in turn get business from it Mark (we know you're here 😂)

Yawn - why do people fall for this silly trap of answering those stupid questions on instagram. They do it for the algorithm engagement - it helps to get their post seen and then in turn that helps them to gain more followers. Followers stupidly fall in to the trap of writing a long post about their whole life story and the influencer couldn't really give two flying fucks, they just want the engagement from them...more engagement equals more exposure, more freebies, deals, money, greed and lies. It's the same for youtube with the comments and thumbs up. "Subs tell us what you think below in the comments section below"

I've also notice that Mark loves to ensure he gets her prematurely aged neck prominently in her photos now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know terrible behaviour..and proud of it as well..if the till doesnt marry up at the end of the day, the deficit has come from somewhere..just goes to show how dishonest and dispicable they are.
If only someone could report him as we have evidence from his vlog. I have saved the vlog ha ha. What was the name of the garden centre

Reactions: 3
Super subs Jess Woodstock and Ashley Gardner all over Maddie's Instagram again .. as Maddie and bf are the moooost cutest couple ever🤨 BUT can someone please post, sorry I am still hopeless, Ashley Gardner's instagram story "something special is uploading, fingers crossed it will be on my igtv by midnight" unless mistaken photo of N in background.. I may be misinterpreting though ... anyway he seems to be obsessed with them ... really frightening🤨

Super subs Jess Woodstock and Ashley Gardner all over Maddie's Instagram again .. as Maddie and bf are the moooost cutest couple ever🤨 BUT can someone please post, sorry I am still hopeless, Ashley Gardner's instagram story "something special is uploading, fingers crossed it will be on my igtv by midnight" unless mistaken photo of N in background.. I may be misinterpreting though ... anyway he seems to be obsessed with them ... really frightening🤨
I can see Ashley Gardeners post on Instagram but dont know how to put it on here

I can see Ashley Gardeners post on Instagram but dont know how to put it on here
I know how to but I’m going to refrain from doing so.
I believe Ashley could be a vulnerable adult judging by the things he had on his insta. Bless him.
I have no issue with him or any other vulnerable sub.
They’ve been sucked in just like we all were but we had the capacity to be able to see it quite quickly.😕

Reactions: 7
I know how to but I’m going to refrain from doing so.
I believe Ashley could be a vulnerable adult judging by the things he had on his insta. Bless him.
I have no issue with him or any other vulnerable sub.
They’ve been sucked in just like we all were but we had the capacity to be able to see it quite quickly.😕
I understand totally. It's such a shame people like Ashley are so easily used and sucked into things. I feel sorry for them 🙁

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.