Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nunu_al3nzy

Umar needs to realise plenty of Arab girls would happily date him as he has so much £££. Also nada is half Moroccan half Irish. Moroccan women have the biggest reputation in the Middle East and amongst other Arabs for being whores, easy and prostitutes.
There are Lebanese whores, Syrian whores, Algerian whores, Iraqi whores, Egyptian whores. Even 5aleeji whores. So your point is?? I have grown up around so many Moroccans and they are some of the sweetest people in this world. Don’t make baseless comments like that because at the end of the day it’s a small group of Moroccan women who go to the gulf to thot, the majority of them don’t partake in such activities. ✌🏼

He isn’t even good looking on his best day. The guy is cringe as fuck he wants to be arab so bad 😂😂😂😂from wearing dishdasha to posing like a emirati prince, tacky and cringe as duck. They both perfect for eachother. Self hating Pakistani and half brain cell bimbo = match made in heaven. Hope she rinses him x

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Meeeeewho

Saw a comment on daily fail saying ring resembles a fox’s glacier mint 😆 thats all I see when I look at the ring now

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Fortheloveofme

how did she meet Umar? does anyone know anything about him?
She used to model for Plt

Faye and Amy are very quiet today on stories!
Imagine a guy you was with for over 6 years never proposes to you then he goes and proposes to a model that you hired at the company you used to work at with your ex after 2 years!
I’d be quiet too!!

Reactions: 15
Amy’s body is awful. Getting your fat belly out doesn’t make it cool
Atleast it’s a real body that doesn’t work out and diet 24/7, getting your fat belly out is confidence. especially in a filtered mad world where we have body standards that are unreachable without plastic surgery, private trainer and chef.

Reactions: 15

naomexx

ALSO guys you know the movie ‘from Prada to Nada’ where the family loses all their wealth and becomes poor. In this case it’s ‘from Nada to Prada’ typical rags to riches lmao. Would be a great thread title :ROFLMAO:

Who wouldnt leave boring uk for dubai 🤣🤣
I wouldn’t. I’ve been twice on holiday and had the opportunity to move their permanently but didn’t take it. Would rather stay here in London but that’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

naomexx

OMG that’s insane!
I’ve just stumbled across this thread as I’ve been intrigued by The pull this Nada has over shallow Umar.
I actually thought back in the day he had done well with Amy Reddish as she was very pretty and he looks so average. Just shows what filthy money can buy and do.

Nada just looks like a blow up doll. Her ‘manifesting’ worked a treat but she always looks dead behind the eyes. Must be quite a hard life to live To always look a certain way for him.

she’s definitely worked her little girlie charms on him.
Like wtf is this obsession of Disney at this given age.
I agree, to be honest Umar does give me creepy man vibes, if he weren’t rich he would not have pulled Nada (post surgery) or Amy and that’s the truth. I just hate how the Kamani family got rich off poor modern slavery workers. They literally pay their factory workers £3 an hour which is disgusting, while he’s off buying an almost £2 million ring. Money can’t buy taste, class or manners that’s all I’m saying.

He was desperate to marry an Arab girl as he’s known for trying to be Arab (a few of his cultural appropriation posts on Instagram are an example of this) and now he got one lol.

Reactions: 13

Yas1994

completely agree with the response above!
don't come on here with baseless assumptions about a whole country of women.

Reactions: 11

Fortheloveofme

Guys I feel sorry for Amy too!
I used to follow her when they where together she was really living the high life! I remember he brought her a lambo Urus, they were constantly in the Maldives on private jets and then she got dumped so he could go and be with a model that she hired for the company!
Tbh that would make me so depressed because imagine a man that you worked your way up with leaving you for some next young chick!
Ladies if you ever find yourself in a position with a rich man make sure u back yourself and have secret savings, and use him for everything you can because trust me when men change their minds they don’t give 2 shots about u or what u have left all they care about is the next girl.

• Heart

Sash1993

You girls couldn’t have said it any better. We defo can’t hate her for it but she definitely is a gold digger. I guess only time will tell what will happen between them but I do believe that they most likely will last as he needs the arm candy and she needs the lifestyle and money. It’s a win win for both.

His ex Amy was following Prettylittlething on instagram prior to the engagement and now she unfollowed. Must be since that post they shared with Umar and Nada. I feel a bit sorry for her tbh.

BonnieBrianna

Has anyone seen the photos of how Nada used to look versus now?
She's defo had plastic surgery but I can't put my finger on what it is she's had. She put on her story once that she's never had surgery [obvious lie]
Also it's very bizarre how she always wears contact lenses and never shows her real eye colour

Before versus after.. View attachment 159649View attachment 159650View attachment 159651View attachment 159652View attachment 159653
Oh wow! Who is her surgeon, need his deets lol!

Has anyone seen the photos of how Nada used to look versus now?
She's defo had plastic surgery but I can't put my finger on what it is she's had. She put on her story once that she's never had surgery [obvious lie]
Also it's very bizarre how she always wears contact lenses and never shows her real eye colour

Before versus after.. View attachment 159649View attachment 159650View attachment 159651View attachment 159652View attachment 159653
I worked in the cosmetic surgery industry for a long time and I definitely would say a rhinoplasty, chin/jaw reshaping/lipo and fillers/Botox!

• Wow

Chinchilla

If you look at all the photos together she looks controlled. She looks vacant.
I totally agree! No personality screams out of her. And she always wears the same boring dresses

I agree, to be honest Umar does give me creepy man vibes, if he weren’t rich he would not have pulled Nada (post surgery) or Amy and that’s the truth. I just hate how the Kamani family got rich off poor modern slavery workers. They literally pay their factory workers £3 an hour which is disgusting, while he’s off buying an almost £2 million ring. Money can’t buy taste, class or manners that’s all I’m saying.

He was desperate to marry an Arab girl as he’s known for trying to be Arab (a few of his cultural appropriation posts on Instagram are an example of this) and now he got one lol.
i honestly despise everything the Kamani family stand for! They definitely have no class but just dropped in labels.
They pretend they give to charity to mask the realities of the sweat shops.
They’ve got a good marketing PR as they seem to be able to suck the young ones in.
It’s so terrible beyond words

Sash1993

Her full name is Nada Adel Omar Bataweel. It’s not even Adelle. Adel is her middle name she just made it extra by adding two Ls lol. She’s defo marrying him for his money you can just tell she wouldn’t look at him twice if it wasn’t for money and status.

Reactions: 10

naomexx

Ps with all that money can’t she buy some classy dresses, it’s always the same old slit leg and cleaveage out dress. So trashy!
I was going to say, back when she had her blog and was making an average income her style was so much better than it is now even with access to her partners money! Everything she wears now looks insanely cheap and flimsy, but the Kamani family all dress trashy. Adam’s wife Charlotte also dresses horrendous and so does their mum Aisha, very cheap regardless of their wealth… like what is this outfit pls. It can cost 10k for all I care I wouldn’t be caught dead in either of those outfits!

F1D5B90C-5C64-4B12-824E-E90FBF21A182.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Zar

I have grown up seeing her as we lived in the same area in Manchester attended the same school etc & everyone has always found Nada beautiful.. she has defiantly not had her lips nose or jaw done she’s always had very stand out unique features.. the only change which is quite obvious to me is she has had her teeth fixed which may have changed her look slightly along with growing up and changing hair styles etc.. her family are here are normal working class but her dad who lives abroad is doing well so from young her & her siblings have always travelled to Middle Eastern countries.. I’m just speaking from what I know which are facts. She also has a degree in law so she is defiantly not stupid & is generally from what I remember a nice, kind person ☺

• Haha
Guys I feel sorry for Amy too!
I used to follow her when they where together she was really living the high life! I remember he brought her a lambo Urus, they were constantly in the Maldives on private jets and then she got dumped so he could go and be with a model that she hired for the company!
Tbh that would make me so depressed because imagine a man that you worked your way up with leaving you for some next young chick!
Ladies if you ever find yourself in a position with a rich man make sure u back yourself and have secret savings, and use him for everything you can because trust me when men change their minds they don’t give 2 shots about u or what u have left all they care about is the next girl.
She is better off without him, she should count herself lucky to have had an escape from him. it shows how fickle he is and why waste time with Amy for 6 years if he had no intention of marrying her, he should have been honest because you know after a year if you want to marry someone or not. I think maybe Amy wasn’t submissive enough for him, Nada seems to literally live by his rules, work out and listen to what he says and that’s no way to live being a puppet for your man. I don’t care how rich he is, the way he props her on his knee all the time as if she’s a doll to play with, that’s not love that’s control and so weird, i’m married with kids and i don’t even take pictures like that with my husband because there’s no need. Also did you see how he had his hand on Nada sisters waist as well, i know they aren’t into their asian culture but that’s just a no no. If i was Nada i wouldn’t have liked that at all.

• Heart