Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anyadollxo

What I find weird about Nada is she bangs on about going to law school - no one in England says law school! plus Bolton uni, didn’t even know you got a proper law degree from there. She is not intelligent at all likes to make out she is, but she’s thick AF. you’ll never catch her speaking on any of her videos on insta. Bcos she must know. But have to give it to her, she’s looking good. Whatever work she’s had done - a fair amount, she’s done it well.

Reactions: 9

mam

i definitely feel sorry for Amy. She was there when he didn't have much and he left her for Nada who is clearly a gold digger (use to always talk about how she wanted a man to provide/have lots of money)

Nada real name is nada adel omar bataweel and if u check companies house she wasn't earning much at all. Think she earned like £16k last year which is nothing!! She wasn't a big time model, she shared a flat in central manchester with her brother and his gf. she's not tall at all (i've seen her in real life) is from cheetham hill (rough area). Her dad left her mum and she doesn't have a relationship with him anymore (she use to visit him occasionally in morroco but not anymore). Her family live in a council house and she has 3 full sisters and 2 brother and step siblings.

For those asking what he saw in her it was definitely because she was muslim and although she doesn't act it by her dressing etc she has strong moral beliefa and i think she influenced him that way. Her ex craig mitch actually said in one of his youtube videos that his muslim ex (aka nada) was trying to get him to become muslim although he said they broke up cus he messed up (assuming he cheater). Also umar is clearly smitten by her looks and that fact she's Moroccan so another reason why hes proposed. I think it was something different for him cus he had just come out of a long term relationship but i do think the romance will fizzle out (fairy tales r not real life) althougg she will never leave him cus he is RICH

• Heart

HPLC123

Thick as fuck just like all the other girls she hangs around with. She always said she wanted a rich guy to fund her lifestyle and look after her and now she’s got it! Manifest it girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's so obvious why she's with him, now she's taken her sisters with him to Monaco as well, perks for the whole family!

Where did she say she wanted a rich guy!?
Also find is so funny she pulls the religion card on her stories etc then her insta is plastered full of photos of her posing in barely there underwear

She blocked me 🤣

All I said under one of her recent pics was from Nada to Prada lol I’m guessing she didn’t like that.
Well she can’t expect people to think she fell for his personality, loool!! especially since she has no job other than be his trophy wife.

naomexx

I suspect she will have a baby soon after the wedding just so that if they do ever divorce, she will still get substantial child support payments… I do think she’s definitely a gold digger but I can’t hate her for it as a lot of girls would say yes to a multi millionaire (really doubt he’s a billionaire even though he pretends to be).

Reactions: 8

Sash1993

Imagine how cheap Nada must feel not being able to do anything for Umar on the same level lol. I was just thinking, technically any gift she’d buy for him will be with his own money 🤣 She could never be on his level unless she works her ass off and makes something out of herself. I don’t think i’d be able to live with that especially when everybody knows and in front of people you lose all respect. It’s like nothing she owns will ever be fully hers or accomplished by her. Imagine how she must feel around those independent women that liaise with Umar 😳 I’d be so uncomfortable.

To be fair to Nada, she has always been a very pretty girl. I honestly don't think she's had that much work done (at least compared to Natasha). A few tweaks here and there but all quite tastefully done.

I remember she used to have a fashion blog back in the day. It looks like she's deactivated it but it's been archived here.

Is she half Moroccan or half Saudi? I’m so confused the surname Bataweel is Saudi but everywhere it says she’s half Moroccan? Some say her father’s Saudi? And if he is, Saudi’s are well off to begin with so she would have been well off before she met Umar? If you look at her old pics on insta before she archived them she never ever owned ANYTHING designer. Even her bags not one of them was designer at all. Has she ever mentioned anywhere that she’s Moroccan? And yes Indian’s like him or Pakistani’s die to marry an Arab. It’s like an achievement apparently. Something to be proud of. To marry an Arab for an Asian is like you won the jackpot lol. They just want half Arab kids. It’s mad. It’s hard to put it into word but you get the picture. They, themselves wish they were Arab. For what? God knows. Nothing wrong with being Asian at all.

Also, they seem to be living in Dubai as well as Monaco
i honestly don’t get this asian fascination with arabs? it’s just so dumb to me. Not all arabs are blue eyed and fair skinned, some look like indians and pakistanis anyway, so i really don’t get it. I’m a Pakistani but 90% of the time get told i look either Turkish or mixed race because i’ve got fair skin and curly hair but i’ve never been ashamed to tell people i’m pakistani, i think it’s the insecure ones like Umar that beg to be another race because they don’t want to be there own race. Can he even speak his language? so they marry out in hopes to have kids that don’t look indian or pakistani but it’s ridiculous, why not be secure in what you are. Imagine being that superficial and what are you passing onto your kids? just ridiculous.

• Heart
I do find it funny Nada emphasises her 'Moroccan' roots considering -

1) She isn't Moroccan. She's half Saudi.

2) She was almost entirely raised by her Irish mother.

3) She's had extremely little to do with her Saudi father, who lives in Riyadh with his new (ironically Moroccan) makeup artist wife.

What must her mum think? Raising her and her four siblings all those years by herself in a rough area in council house. Struggling to make ends meet.

Just for Nada to model herself on her absent fathers new wife...

Exactly she was being super low key and not posting a single thing on insta until she secured the bag (got engaged) - I think super worried that she would get evil eye or something or someone would sabotage her cash cow Umar from her
she can still get the evil eye though cause being engaged isn’t secured, a baby would be totally security for her. engagements and marriage can break but if you got a baby then he’s going to have to pay for the rest of his life for his child. her posts are so boring, just her showing off her body, has no substance. the good she could do with the money she has access too but then again let’s be honest she’s just a trophy girl for umar i doubt he likes her for her brains, lool!! both of them seem soo boring and shallow. how many pictures can you post of your soo called luxurious life, it’s nothing new. lounging on a yacht, lounging near the beach, lounging with half your fanny out, boring! i’m sorry but i’ve seen soo many pictures on instagram like that it’s nothing wow..

• Haha
  • Heart

teabunny

My friend told me about this forum and I just had to come on here and drop the tea. So Nada had stalked and planned this with umar for years ever since she modeled there. My friend is her best friend not mentioning names. Basically Nada befriended a girl who knew Umars cousin (Hannah Kamani). Nada groomed Hannah umars cousin for awhile and got her to set up a meet when Umar just got single after Amy. Hannah told Nada everything about him so she knew how to play him from the beginning playing on religion etc. I’ve seen them together on a few occasions and she follows him round its little embarrassing she doesn’t have any presence she’s pretty and btw she’s really skinny in real life. But she doesn’t have that charisma that charm or class. In real life she comes across like there is not much going on up there in her mind. She always looks unhappy I don’t know why. She puts on this persona in front of certain people or at certain events doing this loud squeling and constant laughing at nothing. He is constantly with his entourage of male friends and she tags along. Most people in Dubai and Manchester who see them and the dynamic think she’s definitely punching. When Umar takes her out she can’t hold herself around people. But she’s done well for herself I’m sure he will have a prenup as it’s well known she’s after the money and the money alone. Even recently she talks to her friends saying the same thing. But I think they suit each other he’s all about image so it works for him for now

• Wow

naomexx

Lool, with all that money and they pick these outfits to wear? i don’t get it, there are so many beautiful asian outfits that Aisha could wear and classy dresses that charlotte could have picked but no, they dress exactly how they are, new money with no class. I think Aisha tries to hard to fit in with a younger crowd, her voice and Nadas are eerily similar both high pitched whiny voices.

Personally i don’t care if the mans a billionaire or not, i’m not your puppet and putting everything on hold on the basis of maybe we might get married! imagine he just dumps her right now, what she going to do? she has nothing to fallback on and imagine he takes back his ring and luxury cars. you got to think smart.
This is true and has happened before when the couples divorce. Naomi Campbell’s millionaire ex wanted back all the gifts he gave her during their relationship even though he’s filthy rich lol. Only time will tell what will happen with these 2 but these dailymail comments sum up the Kamani family… they got dirty rich because they do people dirty.
A9685A34-4B1B-42B7-A038-BBFEF41E9B24.jpeg

HPLC123

Has anyone seen the photos of how Nada used to look versus now?
She's defo had plastic surgery but I can't put my finger on what it is she's had. She put on her story once that she's never had surgery [obvious lie]
Also it's very bizarre how she always wears contact lenses and never shows her real eye colour

Before versus after..
gettyimages-460259640-612x612.jpg
images.jpeg
gyunel-show-spring-summer-2016-london-fashion-week-britain-shutterstock-editorial-5122419am.jpg
24640212-7994749-image-a-50_1581498326744.jpg
images (1).jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

naomexx

I agree I can’t hate for it as many girls would love to be in her place. I just wonder how she made him commit longterm! As we don’t ever see her personality, and she wasn’t wealthy before, it’s like a rags to riches!
She fit in with his family quite well and also his mum is very fond of her and spends a lot of time with her so I think his parents may have swayed him a bit aswell, especially since she’s Muslim. She also seems to be the submissive type so whatever he says she does plus she’s very pretty so I can see why he fell in love with her. He was also desperate to marry an Arab so she was the perfect match for him…

You can see the pics on the daily mail article below
That ring is hideous, it looks like costume jewellery. I mean for 2 million id rather get a prettier ring but that’s just my personal opinion. i think it looks trashy, also morally how can you wear a 2 mil ring with all the starving kids in this world, i just couldn’t. i’d get a 10k or 20k ring max but a nice princess cut with a band.

Non of them are religious at all. Celebrating certain Islamic festivals such as Eid doesn't make you religious at all...its like when a lot of people celebrate christmas but dont really follow Christianity. Its more done for tradition. Umars family are not religious as well and they all drink, dont observe fast during the month of Ramadan so why would thwy want their son to marry a 'Muslim'. Theres also no chance nada would have told her ex to become a muslim, seems unbelievable.

They recently opened plt in the middle east so some of umar and nadas photos on instagram like him wearing their clothes have obviously been done to appeal to that market. Its all about marketing and appealing to your audience 💁‍♀️

Lol i live in london and do enjoy it, can never get sick of london!.....but have also lived in dubai for few years pre baby and trust me if you can afford it the dubai lifestyle is amazing. There is more of a positive attitude there and you feel like you're on holiday every day 😬 there are negatives as well as with any place but for me the pluses made up for it
Exactly they are muslims by name only.

I couldn’t live in Dubai, i’d get bored of the same thing constantly. imagine being on holiday 24/7 all the time, nah! everything in its limits, like holidays are nice but then you need a goal too.

Chinchilla

In her recent Wimbledon pics, she’s definitely trying to channel Meghan Markle vibes.

I think the stiff vibes come from the fact that she thinks she above everyone else.
Also she’s really trying hard to portray a classy woman image hence the moody face.

I don’t think she’s miserable. She’s bagged herself everything she needed bar a personality.

Must be extremely hard work to look polished every single minute of the day. As I can’t imagine Umar liking her in a disheveled tracksuit kinda vibe lol

She can’t relax. Eve. Always has to be switched on.

naomexx

What does her Dad do and look like? She lives in Monaco, which has the worst martial law as women get nothing no matter how many years they are married and she lives in the family home with them in Monte Carlo. I wonder how much 'privacy' they have there. Its all fake and nothing will ever be hers, the glacier ring is basically her only insurance policy.

Also Nada is half Moroccan, Umar is Indian. They all try to be Arab but are no Arabs themselves really, is this cultural appropriation yet or serious self identity issues?
They live in Monaco due to the taxation laws, I wouldn’t be surprised if Umar has hired some top notch accountants and lawyers to help him launder money through some offshore accounts there. The government turns a blind eye when rich people do that stuff due to the money they contribute to the economy and as a family, the Kamani’s exploit people and endorse modern day slavery so it’s really a given that they do illegal stuff with their money too.

Good luck to Nada, Umar gives me the ick he’s so tacky and always cringe central, not to mention the cultural appropriation posts on his Instagram, but then again Nada is also tacky so they suit each other lol.

Sash1993

I saw an interview of him once where he was saying he ‘loves control’ lol so there may be an element of control in the relationship, and she left her whole life in the UK to live in dubai with him before any engagement
That’s the thing, she didn’t even have a life lol! She obviously thought to herself this life he can give me is way better than my studio flat here in Manny and my two modelling jobs.

Exactly my point. He’s forced her to withdraw from her social media career. Red flags. She will solely rely on him which is a dangerous position to be in. Hope she gets properties out of him or something. She needs a backup plan.
That ring enough is a back up plan 🤣

• Haha

Sash1993

You can so tell she’s with Umar because of his success and wealth. If it wasn’t for his money she wouldn’t look at him twice. A man like Umar would be with her no matter what even if he knows she’s a golddigger because she looks good so it makes him look good and he has more money than anybody could ask for so for him even if she’s with him for money, it’s not like she’s gonna make him broke so he’s not bothered. She wants him for his money, he wants her for her looks and his insta/public image. Its a win win for both. Plus an Asian guy dating an Arab girl is like an achievement for some reason. He’ll be scared to let her go and no be able to be with an Arab chick again. I’m just wondering how his family don’t even notice...