Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mam

One of her younger brothers looks like her/her dad and the other looks like her sisters

Her dads on linkedin.. he's called Adel bataweel and works in saudi her actual name is nada adel omar bataweel not ADELLE loool

QUOTE="Sash1993, post: 6569229, member: 133720"]
It’s very obvious that her sisters are leeching of Umar just like she is. I mean Nada is on her way to becoming a millionaire because of Umar so I’m guessing she’ll be taking care of her sisters financially in exchange for their company as it seems she can’t be without them. She seems like she doesn’t have any friends and wouldn’t want to bring attractive women around Umar too.

Anyone know who her brother is? Any pics of how he looks?
[/QUOTE]

mam

what do you guys make of Charlotte? i’m not sure what to make of her, she doesn’t come across as a gold digger but is bit strange.
Think she is preggers!! Wonder if her and nada get on (they seem to be polar opposites) and i noticed that all umar's family congratulated them on their engagement on insta (did a post) apart from charlotte

Baumann

Plan a cringeworthy day of ordering flowers to get a pic for the gram of her and Umar, but ask him to post so she doesn’t look like she’s ‘showing off’ her new life.
We see straight threw it nada.

What does Umar do all day? Does he not work anymore?
Lol I thought she got engaged when I saw those flowers. Umar had something on his story about some investment so he is obviously working remotely on projects. I wonder if she just stays home all day waiting for him.

Baumann

she does look different but I’d say she’s still
Prettier than Nada 110%. Nada in videos / stories looks very different compared to her photoshopped pictures.
Can you post these stories. She looks the same to me in recent videos and photos but she used to be quite rough looking like her sisters in her old videos.

I can see why she's with him tho, desperately wanting Chanel (even going as far as wearing an iron on t-shirt)
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 12.46.55 AM.png

to a full blown Chanel drip (for her and her sisters)
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 12.46.40 AM.png

Also I was sceptical about whether she actually wore colored contacts because her eyes have always consistently appeared to be green and I was like no way she's THAT dedicated but comparing her old pic to her newer ones (the color and 'shape/details' looks so different). Also if you look closely at the left pic (her old post) you can see the outline of the contact lens LOL
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 12.43.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-07-13 at 12.55.11 AM.png

Last edited:
The only close up pictures I found. Is she really half Irish? She looks full moroccan.
Yep her mum is Irish, dad is Moroccan. She said this once on her insta story. Also her mum’s first and second name (I won’t say for privacy reasons) is also extremely popular Irish names

Sash1993

Fair enough you’re only 28 no ones asking anyone at that age to act old or whatever but there’s limits if you know what I mean. You can always act young and be young without being childish if that makes sense. She comes across like she just wants to be babied. She tries too hard she really let’s off a fake vibe..

I’m half Libyan and my full Libyan cousin went to Arabic school with her growing up as kids. She’s a fraud

Don’t think he had much control over her he didn’t live with them not sure if her parents were still together or not whilst she was growing up
What else did your cousin say about her?

Sash1993

yeah i totally understand what you mean, i think it came out like wrong i know he’s a billionaire but i mean like for us normal people that money is a house deposit and deffo very showy off of them because we can’t throw that much on some digital cartoon.

lool is the school meant to make up for the fact he uses slave labor in poor countries to sew there tacky clothes, haha!
I defo don’t agree with the slave labour. Some people don’t care how they succeed or make money as long as they do and that’s how he comes across to me.

teabunny

To answer the question he didn’t marry Amy although he wanted to at some point because she had lingerie/bikini pictures online from modeling and at the time his grandparents were alive and didn’t approve.
He was dating that girl and another in Miami but I’m not sure if there was overlap obviously COVID had a big part to play

RRcherrypie

Oh turns out she was in Dubai while his family were there just saw on Aishas Instagram reel, and as usual she’s hovering around Umar