Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy wanted marriage and kids and Umar always insisted he wasn’t ready. That’s why they split up as Amy is older and wanted that family unit which Umar refused to give to her. Plus he treated Amy completely different. Whatever Nada has done she has certainly changed him.
I honestly think it’s because she looks like a ‘Trophy wife’ and is also Muslim which makes it easier for him to marry, as he’s shown he practices his faith. Although his brother married Charlotte who is non Muslim so I could be wrong?

Reactions: 12
Her full name is Nada Adel Omar Bataweel. It’s not even Adelle. Adel is her middle name she just made it extra by adding two Ls lol. She’s defo marrying him for his money you can just tell she wouldn’t look at him twice if it wasn’t for money and status.

Reactions: 12
Adel (pronounced Adil) is her dad’s name. In Arab it’s common to have your dads first name as your middle name

Reactions: 6
Wow! It’s crazy how plastic surgery and money can really change someone’s life! Without the surgery/ hair transformation she was average at best and without money he is below average but good on her! She invested in herself well I guess.

However, I hate the fact that she’s posted a picture in an abaya and deleted all her half naked ones but then Umar posts her in barely nothing. She is clearly just arm candy and he’s just $$$ signs for her….
1EDCBE14-A21E-412B-8693-C19A5C806C81.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Wow! It’s crazy how plastic surgery and money can really change someone’s life! Without the surgery/ hair transformation she was average at best and without money he is below average but good on her! She invested in herself well I guess.

However, I hate the fact that she’s posted a picture in an abaya and deleted all her half naked ones but then Umar posts her in barely nothing. She is clearly just arm candy and he’s just $$$ signs for her….
View attachment 731471
I know right!
🤯🤯🤯

I can’t even begin to imagine how much did this rock cost?

And she deleted all of her old pictures from her feed. No need to be an influencer anymore I guess.
£1.45million that rock costs. Lol. 21 carats.

• Wow
I can’t believe how different she looks! Her surgeon and aesthetician did a great job though ngl 👏🏻 but no wonder she never speaks in any of her or Umar’s insta stories, her voice gives me the ick.
OMG that’s insane!
I’ve just stumbled across this thread as I’ve been intrigued by The pull this Nada has over shallow Umar.
I actually thought back in the day he had done well with Amy Reddish as she was very pretty and he looks so average. Just shows what filthy money can buy and do.

Nada just looks like a blow up doll. Her ‘manifesting’ worked a treat but she always looks dead behind the eyes. Must be quite a hard life to live To always look a certain way for him.

she’s definitely worked her little girlie charms on him.
Like wtf is this obsession of Disney at this given age.

Reactions: 9
OMG that’s insane!
I’ve just stumbled across this thread as I’ve been intrigued by The pull this Nada has over shallow Umar.
I actually thought back in the day he had done well with Amy Reddish as she was very pretty and he looks so average. Just shows what filthy money can buy and do.

Nada just looks like a blow up doll. Her ‘manifesting’ worked a treat but she always looks dead behind the eyes. Must be quite a hard life to live To always look a certain way for him.

she’s definitely worked her little girlie charms on him.
Like wtf is this obsession of Disney at this given age.
I agree, to be honest Umar does give me creepy man vibes, if he weren’t rich he would not have pulled Nada (post surgery) or Amy and that’s the truth. I just hate how the Kamani family got rich off poor modern slavery workers. They literally pay their factory workers £3 an hour which is disgusting, while he’s off buying an almost £2 million ring. Money can’t buy taste, class or manners that’s all I’m saying.

He was desperate to marry an Arab girl as he’s known for trying to be Arab (a few of his cultural appropriation posts on Instagram are an example of this) and now he got one lol.

Reactions: 14
If you look at all the photos together she looks controlled. She looks vacant.
I totally agree! No personality screams out of her. And she always wears the same boring dresses

I agree, to be honest Umar does give me creepy man vibes, if he weren’t rich he would not have pulled Nada (post surgery) or Amy and that’s the truth. I just hate how the Kamani family got rich off poor modern slavery workers. They literally pay their factory workers £3 an hour which is disgusting, while he’s off buying an almost £2 million ring. Money can’t buy taste, class or manners that’s all I’m saying.

He was desperate to marry an Arab girl as he’s known for trying to be Arab (a few of his cultural appropriation posts on Instagram are an example of this) and now he got one lol.
i honestly despise everything the Kamani family stand for! They definitely have no class but just dropped in labels.
They pretend they give to charity to mask the realities of the sweat shops.
They’ve got a good marketing PR as they seem to be able to suck the young ones in.
It’s so terrible beyond words

Reactions: 11
If you look at all the photos together she looks controlled. She looks vacant.
I saw an interview of him once where he was saying he ‘loves control’ lol so there may be an element of control in the relationship, and she left her whole life in the UK to live in dubai with him before any engagement

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Well let’s hope she doesn’t rely on him as her Instagram has not been active for a while.
He holds the card but if she’s smart she will use his money to her benefit in case he drops her.
But he seems very controlling. She’s just his pretty doll.

Well let’s hope she doesn’t rely on him as her Instagram has not been active for a while.
He holds the card but if she’s smart she will use his money to her benefit in case he drops her.
But he seems very controlling. She’s just his pretty doll.
I know, she doesn’t do any ADs or model anymore so I wonder what source of income she has?? She must solely rely on him, whereas Amy had a job and is evidently close to her sisters.. I don’t think she would give up her whole life and job to go and live with her bf of one year abroad, it’s scary when you’ve barely known the guy and have no job!

I know, she doesn’t do any ADs or model anymore so I wonder what source of income she has?? She must solely rely on him, whereas Amy had a job and is evidently close to her sisters.. I don’t think she would give up her whole life and job to go and live with her bf of one year abroad, it’s scary when you’ve barely known the guy and have no job!
Exactly my point. He’s forced her to withdraw from her social media career. Red flags. She will solely rely on him which is a dangerous position to be in. Hope she gets properties out of him or something. She needs a backup plan.

I totally agree. Him and Nada defo try super hard. I get he has the money to do whatever he wants, but it seems like him and Nada are trying too hard to be classy and do classy stuff if you know what I’m trying to say. It’s almost like its a facade. They want to be old money but they’re just desperate to be and come across as something they’re not. Like they say, money talks, wealth whispers ladies.

It doesn’t look like she’s made any friends there either? His friends are her friends.. you never see her out in dubai like shopping or brunching with mates .. her own friends fly out to see her occasionally

It doesn’t look like she’s made any friends there either? His friends are her friends.. you never see her out in dubai like shopping or brunching with mates .. her own friends fly out to see her occasionally

Reactions: 5
I saw an interview of him once where he was saying he ‘loves control’ lol so there may be an element of control in the relationship, and she left her whole life in the UK to live in dubai with him before any engagement
That’s the thing, she didn’t even have a life lol! She obviously thought to herself this life he can give me is way better than my studio flat here in Manny and my two modelling jobs.

Exactly my point. He’s forced her to withdraw from her social media career. Red flags. She will solely rely on him which is a dangerous position to be in. Hope she gets properties out of him or something. She needs a backup plan.
That ring enough is a back up plan 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I do agree with everything you girls have said as he is very controlling as she has deleted all her bikini pictures from her social media and probably stays at home when he’s not around (as she stated in her Instagram stories) but it’s the price you have to pay.

My ex was extremely wealthy and when I was with him it was as if I was his possession, when we went out he would squeeze my hand even if guys looked at me. He wasn’t abusive but borderline when I look back he was. It’s just the price you have to pay if you want the pretty things and the lifestyle.

HOWEVER, he has bought her a few Birkins, a Lambo and a lot of expensive jewellery (probably worth a couple million), so even if she’s left with that she will be set for life if she sells them… I also don’t think she signed a prenup but I could be wrong.

• Haha