Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It comes across as SHE’s got him wrapped around her finger and not the other way around! She knows she’s pretty, half Arab and comes across as elegant and classy and that’s the jackpot for him. He is not going to let her go no matter what. He’s always sharing her on his socials unlike her. He defo loves her more than she loves him. She’s forcing herself to love him because of his money and status. She knows he’s her only chance at a beautiful wealthy life. She’s more into mixed race men you can soo tell especially because of her ex. It’s super RARE for an Arab woman to be attracted to an Asian Indian/Pakistani. On the other hand, Umar’s proud of her and loves showing her off. You can just tell how proud he is having her in his life. I just know that this attraction he’s got for her will fade away you can just tell.

Someone please tell me why tf she always pouting in most pictures with friends etc?! At 28 yrs old i dont get it. It’s soo cringe
I don’t think she has him wrapped around her finger and she’s not pure arab she is half arab and not even that good looking without the filters, makeup and hair extensions and tan. With his money he could have got a very attractive girl but he picked an insta clone with lip fillers that are dime a dozen. One thing i’ve noticed is they aren’t in touch with their culture, like Umar and his brothers go for basic non asian girls and i’m sure he can’t even speak his home language and i’m sorry but i could never live in Dubai especially the way they treat indians and pakistanis like tit, just because he has money he thinks he can be arab but no, you’ll always indian and look it too.

Also how in touch is Nada with her Arab side anyway? i mean can she speak their language and does she even know her culture? most mixed race children that i know that are half white and half asian don’t know how to speak Punjabi, don’t know that side and don’t know the food and culture so i mean are you really Arab if you can’t speak the language or know your culture?? not putting mixed race kids down i’m just stating it can be hard.

I noticed that too!!! Like his hand is way too low down for public pictures considering he’s Muslim lol
I 100% agree with you all that Nada must do everything he asks and is very submissive, if I was Amy I would definitely feel some type of way and feel tit for at least a week lol
The fact he left her but then got engaged to Nada who he hasn’t been with as long as he was with Amy .. I wonder if he will be just as nice after Nada has kids and her body may change

I agree that he does seem besotted by her and loves showing her off!
I hate that she pouts in every single pic/video lol like just be normal!
That’s just it he loves showing her off like an object, i wouldn’t call it besotted because his body language just screams ‘control’ i mean the man made her leave her family for a year to stay with him in dubai and they weren’t even serious like that so yeah i’d say he’s showing her off like a trophy.

She does seem so immature, let’s see if they last 6 years without him getting annoyed? but to say that even his mum comes across quite immature so he might be used to that behaviour.

Reactions: 4
She is better off without him, she should count herself lucky to have had an escape from him. it shows how fickle he is and why waste time with Amy for 6 years if he had no intention of marrying her, he should have been honest because you know after a year if you want to marry someone or not. I think maybe Amy wasn’t submissive enough for him, Nada seems to literally live by his rules, work out and listen to what he says and that’s no way to live being a puppet for your man. I don’t care how rich he is, the way he props her on his knee all the time as if she’s a doll to play with, that’s not love that’s control and so weird, i’m married with kids and i don’t even take pictures like that with my husband because there’s no need. Also did you see how he had his hand on Nada sisters waist as well, i know they aren’t into their asian culture but that’s just a no no. If i was Nada i wouldn’t have liked that at all.
Where’s the pic of her sister please

Reactions: 1
It was on her sisters account but she’s put it on private now. literally had his hand on her waist like he does to Nada, so weird!
They would do anything at this point as Nada takes her sisters on some of the luxury trips away too. Money honestly can buy you anything in life, in this case for Umar it got him a trophy wife and her sisters lol. Buy 1 get 2 free…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw an interview of him once where he was saying he ‘loves control’ lol so there may be an element of control in the relationship, and she left her whole life in the UK to live in dubai with him before any engagement
Who wouldnt leave boring uk for dubai 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
ALSO guys you know the movie ‘from Prada to Nada’ where the family loses all their wealth and becomes poor. In this case it’s ‘from Nada to Prada’ typical rags to riches lmao. Would be a great thread title :ROFLMAO:

Who wouldnt leave boring uk for dubai 🤣🤣
I wouldn’t. I’ve been twice on holiday and had the opportunity to move their permanently but didn’t take it. Would rather stay here in London but that’s just me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i definitely feel sorry for Amy. She was there when he didn't have much and he left her for Nada who is clearly a gold digger (use to always talk about how she wanted a man to provide/have lots of money)

Nada real name is nada adel omar bataweel and if u check companies house she wasn't earning much at all. Think she earned like £16k last year which is nothing!! She wasn't a big time model, she shared a flat in central manchester with her brother and his gf. she's not tall at all (i've seen her in real life) is from cheetham hill (rough area). Her dad left her mum and she doesn't have a relationship with him anymore (she use to visit him occasionally in morroco but not anymore). Her family live in a council house and she has 3 full sisters and 2 brother and step siblings.

For those asking what he saw in her it was definitely because she was muslim and although she doesn't act it by her dressing etc she has strong moral beliefa and i think she influenced him that way. Her ex craig mitch actually said in one of his youtube videos that his muslim ex (aka nada) was trying to get him to become muslim although he said they broke up cus he messed up (assuming he cheater). Also umar is clearly smitten by her looks and that fact she's Moroccan so another reason why hes proposed. I think it was something different for him cus he had just come out of a long term relationship but i do think the romance will fizzle out (fairy tales r not real life) althougg she will never leave him cus he is RICH

Non of them are religious at all. Celebrating certain Islamic festivals such as Eid doesn't make you religious at all...its like when a lot of people celebrate christmas but dont really follow Christianity. Its more done for tradition. Umars family are not religious as well and they all drink, dont observe fast during the month of Ramadan so why would thwy want their son to marry a 'Muslim'. Theres also no chance nada would have told her ex to become a muslim, seems unbelievable.

They recently opened plt in the middle east so some of umar and nadas photos on instagram like him wearing their clothes have obviously been done to appeal to that market. Its all about marketing and appealing to your audience 💁‍♀️

ALSO guys you know the movie ‘from Prada to Nada’ where the family loses all their wealth and becomes poor. In this case it’s ‘from Nada to Prada’ typical rags to riches lmao. Would be a great thread title :ROFLMAO:

I wouldn’t. I’ve been twice on holiday and had the opportunity to move their permanently but didn’t take it. Would rather stay here in London but that’s just me.
Lol i live in london and do enjoy it, can never get sick of london!.....but have also lived in dubai for few years pre baby and trust me if you can afford it the dubai lifestyle is amazing. There is more of a positive attitude there and you feel like you're on holiday every day 😬 there are negatives as well as with any place but for me the pluses made up for it

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You can see the pics on the daily mail article below
That ring is hideous, it looks like costume jewellery. I mean for 2 million id rather get a prettier ring but that’s just my personal opinion. i think it looks trashy, also morally how can you wear a 2 mil ring with all the starving kids in this world, i just couldn’t. i’d get a 10k or 20k ring max but a nice princess cut with a band.

Non of them are religious at all. Celebrating certain Islamic festivals such as Eid doesn't make you religious at all...its like when a lot of people celebrate christmas but dont really follow Christianity. Its more done for tradition. Umars family are not religious as well and they all drink, dont observe fast during the month of Ramadan so why would thwy want their son to marry a 'Muslim'. Theres also no chance nada would have told her ex to become a muslim, seems unbelievable.

They recently opened plt in the middle east so some of umar and nadas photos on instagram like him wearing their clothes have obviously been done to appeal to that market. Its all about marketing and appealing to your audience 💁‍♀️

Lol i live in london and do enjoy it, can never get sick of london!.....but have also lived in dubai for few years pre baby and trust me if you can afford it the dubai lifestyle is amazing. There is more of a positive attitude there and you feel like you're on holiday every day 😬 there are negatives as well as with any place but for me the pluses made up for it
Exactly they are muslims by name only.

I couldn’t live in Dubai, i’d get bored of the same thing constantly. imagine being on holiday 24/7 all the time, nah! everything in its limits, like holidays are nice but then you need a goal too.

Reactions: 8
That ring is hideous, it looks like costume jewellery. I mean for 2 million id rather get a prettier ring but that’s just my personal opinion. i think it looks trashy, also morally how can you wear a 2 mil ring with all the starving kids in this world, i just couldn’t. i’d get a 10k or 20k ring max but a nice princess cut with a band.

Exactly they are muslims by name only.

I couldn’t live in Dubai, i’d get bored of the same thing constantly. imagine being on holiday 24/7 all the time, nah! everything in its limits, like holidays are nice but then you need a goal too.
Exactly my thoughts, its an awful ring.. way too big and tacky and there is literally no sparkle to it! Someone mentioned it looks like a fox glacier mint and it actually does LOL. The ring is just for show and to flaunt his wealth but no way she can/will wear that everyday

• Haha
Exactly my thoughts, its an awful ring.. way too big and tacky and there is literally no sparkle to it! Someone mentioned it looks like a fox glacier mint and it actually does LOL. The ring is just for show and to flaunt his wealth but no way she can/will wear that everyday
Hahahaha!! it actually does. I think his mums got one too, so tacky and classless. I just can’t fathom why anyone would like something like that? but even her outfits are tacky, that dress she wore was horrendous and i can’t believe it cost 2k, looked like something from his PLT line haha.

• Haha
I honestly cant get that thought out of my head and now im craving a fox mint 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just leaving this here:

Disgusting paying people £3.50 as a wage. If it wasn’t for these influencers pushing boohoo and PLT on stupid girls they wouldn’t have the millions they do.
The Kamani’s forget that they used to be working class not too long ago. Disgusting.

Does anyone remember a blog or vlog she used to do with her best mate from Manchester too? She was a white girl, blonde hair and she was in a LT relationship with a mixed race guy... Can't remember what she was called!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone remember a blog or vlog she used to do with her best mate from Manchester too? She was a white girl, blonde hair and she was in a LT relationship with a mixed race guy... Can't remember what she was called!
Paige paris

Reactions: 2
She blocked me 🤣

All I said under one of her recent pics was from Nada to Prada lol I’m guessing she didn’t like that.
Well she can’t expect people to think she fell for his personality, loool!! especially since she has no job other than be his trophy wife.

Reactions: 9