Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ps with all that money can’t she buy some classy dresses, it’s always the same old slit leg and cleaveage out dress. So trashy!
I was going to say, back when she had her blog and was making an average income her style was so much better than it is now even with access to her partners money! Everything she wears now looks insanely cheap and flimsy, but the Kamani family all dress trashy. Adam’s wife Charlotte also dresses horrendous and so does their mum Aisha, very cheap regardless of their wealth… like what is this outfit pls. It can cost 10k for all I care I wouldn’t be caught dead in either of those outfits!

F1D5B90C-5C64-4B12-824E-E90FBF21A182.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tbh what was she really doing in the U.K. anyway that would have been that much better or urgent than waiting hand on foot on a billionaire in glitzy locations.
doing little photo shoots for her Instagram and the odd photoshoot modelling job here and there? Please it’s not like she was out here doing Paris and New York fashion week before meeting Umar
What I meant was that it seems she has no emotional connections either like family etc where you would maybe wait a little longer because moving abroad.. but that’s just my mentality as I have a big family that I’m close to, but yes it’s hard to say no to a ‘billionaire’ and a life of luxury. Like others have said though, money doesn’t always equal happiness either so if it was me, I would have taken my time a little, or made sure I had some source of income until I’ve sealed the deal with marriage or a kid

Reactions: 2
I was going to say, back when she had her blog and was making an average income her style was so much better than it is now even with access to her partners money! Everything she wears now looks insanely cheap and flimsy, but the Kamani family all dress trashy. Adam’s wife Charlotte also dresses horrendous and so does their mum Aisha, very cheap regardless of their wealth… like what is this outfit pls. It can cost 10k for all I care I wouldn’t be caught dead in either of those outfits!

View attachment 732713
Lool, with all that money and they pick these outfits to wear? i don’t get it, there are so many beautiful asian outfits that Aisha could wear and classy dresses that charlotte could have picked but no, they dress exactly how they are, new money with no class. I think Aisha tries to hard to fit in with a younger crowd, her voice and Nadas are eerily similar both high pitched whiny voices.

What I meant was that it seems she has no emotional connections either like family etc where you would maybe wait a little longer because moving abroad.. but that’s just my mentality as I have a big family that I’m close to, but yes it’s hard to say no to a ‘billionaire’ and a life of luxury. Like others have said though, money doesn’t always equal happiness either so if it was me, I would have taken my time a little, or made sure I had some source of income until I’ve sealed the deal with marriage or a kid
Personally i don’t care if the mans a billionaire or not, i’m not your puppet and putting everything on hold on the basis of maybe we might get married! imagine he just dumps her right now, what she going to do? she has nothing to fallback on and imagine he takes back his ring and luxury cars. you got to think smart.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is so funny I actually thought his Mum and Nada sound the same too 😂😂

That’s probably why he doesn’t find her voice annoying because he’s used to hearing it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that is so funny I actually thought his Mum and Nada sound the same too 😂😂

That’s probably why he doesn’t find her voice annoying because he’s used to hearing it
totally, how weird is it though. it would be a turn off if my husband sounded like my dad, lol. her voice is really childish and she sounds like a bimbo when she opens her mouth but i’ve also noticed she acts very over excited like a puppy, we get it your new money, calm down with the hyper behaviour.

Lool, with all that money and they pick these outfits to wear? i don’t get it, there are so many beautiful asian outfits that Aisha could wear and classy dresses that charlotte could have picked but no, they dress exactly how they are, new money with no class. I think Aisha tries to hard to fit in with a younger crowd, her voice and Nadas are eerily similar both high pitched whiny voices.

Personally i don’t care if the mans a billionaire or not, i’m not your puppet and putting everything on hold on the basis of maybe we might get married! imagine he just dumps her right now, what she going to do? she has nothing to fallback on and imagine he takes back his ring and luxury cars. you got to think smart.
This is true and has happened before when the couples divorce. Naomi Campbell’s millionaire ex wanted back all the gifts he gave her during their relationship even though he’s filthy rich lol. Only time will tell what will happen with these 2 but these dailymail comments sum up the Kamani family… they got dirty rich because they do people dirty.
A9685A34-4B1B-42B7-A038-BBFEF41E9B24.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Hi guys, I just wanted to put my two cents in. Firstly no one can blame her for wanting to marry him, she seems like she wants that fast lifestyle and she got it so kudos to her on that but she should remember that all that glitters isn’t gold. You can have all that money and wealth and be unhappy, imagine always having to look a certain way, watching what you eat so you don’t lose your figure having your husband hold all the cards so that if you leave him your leaving with nothing. She does come across quiet bimboish and submissive but she has to be because if she pisses him off he can easily replace her but how can she replace him, she got lucky with him and she knows it so she’s going to have to keep her mouth shut until she’s secured by marriage or kids. I also wanted to point out what a boring life, i’m sorry but lounging on yachts and sunbathing, how much times can you do the same thing, if i was her i’d get bored of it, you need a goal and purpose in life and if i had that money i would open a orphanage in my home country and help the people, educate the kids for a better tomorrow and that would be amazing instead of buying a lambo or new designer bag, a real muslim knows that the value of his or her after life isn’t the wealth they have in this life and believe me when they die they will have to account for every dirty penny they spent on the backs of poor people and the punishment for that, bloody hell, i don’t think they fear god because the way she acts with half her boobs out and him having her around all his male friends in skimpy outfits, you don’t behave that way if you love a woman.

men are naturally protective when they love someone, they don’t share them with everyone to see there boobs and ass out, as a man you want to keep that for yourself there is a word for Umar in islam and it’s clear he’s a dayooth because he doesn’t care who sees his fiancé half naked lol, you don’t even need to imagine because it’s all out there in person to see. i think umar sees her more as an object, he’s a spoilt son of a rich dad and no matter what he says we all know his dad is behind PLT and getting rich so he’s not self made at all. I think he will have affairs but keep her at home, i honestly feel sorry for her because seriously we should take a leaf out of princess Diana’s book, she married a prince and was so unhappy. Money never brings happiness especially haraam money, even umar he’s has to buy his friends affection and his fiancé’s affection, they say i love you so easily because it’s just a word to them. If i was Nada i would have a life away from him because as the previous poster said it doesn’t look like she has any friends there and when she’s out it’s always with him and around his friends or she flys her sisters out and that’s it.
Hi guys, I just wanted to put my two cents in. Firstly no one can blame her for wanting to marry him, she seems like she wants that fast lifestyle and she got it so kudos to her on that but she should remember that all that glitters isn’t gold. You can have all that money and wealth and be unhappy, imagine always having to look a certain way, watching what you eat so you don’t lose your figure having your husband hold all the cards so that if you leave him your leaving with nothing. She does come across quiet bimboish and submissive but she has to be because if she pisses him off he can easily replace her but how can she replace him, she got lucky with him and she knows it so she’s going to have to keep her mouth shut until she’s secured by marriage or kids. I also wanted to point out what a boring life, i’m sorry but lounging on yachts and sunbathing, how much times can you do the same thing, if i was her i’d get bored of it, you need a goal and purpose in life and if i had that money i would open a orphanage in my home country and help the people, educate the kids for a better tomorrow and that would be amazing instead of buying a lambo or new designer bag, a real muslim knows that the value of his or her after life isn’t the wealth they have in this life and believe me when they die they will have to account for every dirty penny they spent on the backs of poor people and the punishment for that, bloody hell, i don’t think they fear god because the way she acts with half her boobs out and him having her around all his male friends in skimpy outfits, you don’t behave that way if you love a woman.

men are naturally protective when they love someone, they don’t share them with everyone to see there boobs and ass out, as a man you want to keep that for yourself there is a word for Umar in islam and it’s clear he’s a dayooth because he doesn’t care who sees his fiancé half naked lol, you don’t even need to imagine because it’s all out there in person to see. i think umar sees her more as an object, he’s a spoilt son of a rich dad and no matter what he says we all know his dad is behind PLT and getting rich so he’s not self made at all. I think he will have affairs but keep her at home, i honestly feel sorry for her because seriously we should take a leaf out of princess Diana’s book, she married a prince and was so unhappy. Money never brings happiness especially haraam money, even umar he’s has to buy his friends affection and his fiancé’s affection, they say i love you so easily because it’s just a word to them. If i was Nada i would have a life away from him because as the previous poster said it doesn’t look like she has any friends there and when she’s out it’s always with him and around his friends or she flys her sisters out and that’s it.

Spot on!! Couldn't have said it better myself

Reactions: 1
Guys I feel sorry for Amy too!
I used to follow her when they where together she was really living the high life! I remember he brought her a lambo Urus, they were constantly in the Maldives on private jets and then she got dumped so he could go and be with a model that she hired for the company!
Tbh that would make me so depressed because imagine a man that you worked your way up with leaving you for some next young chick!
Ladies if you ever find yourself in a position with a rich man make sure u back yourself and have secret savings, and use him for everything you can because trust me when men change their minds they don’t give 2 shots about u or what u have left all they care about is the next girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to follow her when they where together she was really living the high life! I remember he brought her a lambo Urus, they were constantly in the Maldives on private jets and then she got dumped so he could go and be with a model that she hired for the company!
Tbh that would make me so depressed because imagine a man that you worked your way up with leaving you for some next young chick!
Ladies if you ever find yourself in a position with a rich man make sure u back yourself and have secret savings, and use him for everything you can because trust me when men change their minds they don’t give 2 shots about u or what u have left all they care about is the next girl.
She is better off without him, she should count herself lucky to have had an escape from him. it shows how fickle he is and why waste time with Amy for 6 years if he had no intention of marrying her, he should have been honest because you know after a year if you want to marry someone or not. I think maybe Amy wasn’t submissive enough for him, Nada seems to literally live by his rules, work out and listen to what he says and that’s no way to live being a puppet for your man. I don’t care how rich he is, the way he props her on his knee all the time as if she’s a doll to play with, that’s not love that’s control and so weird, i’m married with kids and i don’t even take pictures like that with my husband because there’s no need. Also did you see how he had his hand on Nada sisters waist as well, i know they aren’t into their asian culture but that’s just a no no. If i was Nada i wouldn’t have liked that at all.

• Heart
She is better off without him, she should count herself lucky to have had an escape from him. it shows how fickle he is and why waste time with Amy for 6 years if he had no intention of marrying her, he should have been honest because you know after a year if you want to marry someone or not. I think maybe Amy wasn’t submissive enough for him, Nada seems to literally live by his rules, work out and listen to what he says and that’s no way to live being a puppet for your man. I don’t care how rich he is, the way he props her on his knee all the time as if she’s a doll to play with, that’s not love that’s control and so weird, i’m married with kids and i don’t even take pictures like that with my husband because there’s no need. Also did you see how he had his hand on Nada sisters waist as well, i know they aren’t into their asian culture but that’s just a no no. If i was Nada i wouldn’t have liked that at all.
This is so weird but some girls like to be treated like that by their men I’m not sure why but I think they like to be babied

Reactions: 4
This is so weird but some girls like to be treated like that by their men I’m not sure why but I think they like to be babied
they clearly have some daddy issues or something because why a grown woman wants to be babied is beyond me. I just think it’s too much pressure to be a trophy wife, plus have you seen Nada without makeup, she looks completely different and not attractive. I definitely think Umar likes that she has to do whatever he wants her to do because it’s not like she has a job or money of her own to fall back on. sad really.

Reactions: 6
Is that his go to move lol just buy the girl a lambo, he’s done that with his ex and Nada and god knows who else. He buys love and affection with money, so sad.

Also I absolutely love your mentality girl about the using men! It’s so true! You can think the man you’re with would never do that but trust that all men are cut from the same cloth, good men make up less than 0.5% of men nowadays. Use men like they use women!

yes!!!! She literally was so quiet and didn’t really post on stories! I mean she’s better off without him as she seems to have grown into her own! But I’m definitely thinking she got paid off to leave or something, because they are always going out and on holiday!

Reactions: 3
Have you guys noticed that in every picture / video Umar’s hands are always very close to Nada’s downstairs region lol? Sorry to be blunt but it’s creepy. I suspect she does everything he wants her to do just so that he stays with her and I guess it’s worked.

Have you guys noticed that in every picture / video Umar’s hands are always very close to Nada’s downstairs region lol? Sorry to be blunt but it’s creepy. I suspect she does everything he wants her to do just so that he stays with her and I guess it’s worked.
I thought that!! Possessive body language

It comes across as SHE’s got him wrapped around her finger and not the other way around! She knows she’s pretty, half Arab and comes across as elegant and classy and that’s the jackpot for him. He is not going to let her go no matter what. He’s always sharing her on his socials unlike her. He defo loves her more than she loves him. She’s forcing herself to love him because of his money and status. She knows he’s her only chance at a beautiful wealthy life. She’s more into mixed race men you can soo tell especially because of her ex. It’s super RARE for an Arab woman to be attracted to an Asian Indian/Pakistani. On the other hand, Umar’s proud of her and loves showing her off. You can just tell how proud he is having her in his life. I just know that this attraction he’s got for her will fade away you can just tell.

Someone please tell me why tf she always pouting in most pictures with friends etc?! At 28 yrs old i dont get it. It’s soo cringe

I noticed that too!!! Like his hand is way too low down for public pictures considering he’s Muslim lol
I 100% agree with you all that Nada must do everything he asks and is very submissive, if I was Amy I would definitely feel some type of way and feel tit for at least a week lol
The fact he left her but then got engaged to Nada who he hasn’t been with as long as he was with Amy .. I wonder if he will be just as nice after Nada has kids and her body may change

It comes across as SHE’s got him wrapped around her finger and not the other way around! She knows she’s pretty, half Arab and comes across as elegant and classy and that’s the jackpot for him. He is not going to let her go no matter what. He’s always sharing her on his socials unlike her. He defo loves her more than she loves him. She’s forcing herself to love him because of his money and status. She knows he’s her only chance at a beautiful wealthy life. She’s more into mixed race men you can soo tell especially because of her ex. It’s super RARE for an Arab woman to be attracted to an Asian Indian/Pakistani. On the other hand, Umar’s proud of her and loves showing her off. You can just tell how proud he is having her in his life. I just know that this attraction he’s got for her will fade away you can just tell.

Someone please tell me why tf she always pouting in most pictures with friends etc?! At 28 yrs old i dont get it. It’s soo cringe
I agree that he does seem besotted by her and loves showing her off!
I hate that she pouts in every single pic/video lol like just be normal!