Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing, she didn’t even have a life lol! She obviously thought to herself this life he can give me is way better than my studio flat here in Manny and my two modelling jobs.

That ring enough is a back up plan 🤣
She needs to get that checked ASAP. 🤣
Btw selling expensive jewellery is not as easy as everyone thinks. Selling worn jewellery is not as valuable as brand new.

Reactions: 5
I do agree with everything you girls have said as he is very controlling as she has deleted all her bikini pictures from her social media and probably stays at home when he’s not around (as she stated in her Instagram stories) but it’s the price you have to pay.

My ex was extremely wealthy and when I was with him it was as if I was his possession, when we went out he would squeeze my hand even if guys looked at me. He wasn’t abusive but borderline when I look back he was. It’s just the price you have to pay if you want the pretty things and the lifestyle.

HOWEVER, he has bought her a few Birkins, a Lambo and a lot of expensive jewellery (probably worth a couple million), so even if she’s left with that she will be set for life if she sells them… I also don’t think she signed a prenup but I could be wrong.
He will defo make her sign one before they marry because it’s a family business. Even Kim K and Kanye had a prenup and it’s not like Kim needed Kanye’s money lol. Nada comes from nothing I’m sure he’s not that stupid to not make her sign one. People turn dirty in divorces and like I said again, he’s whole family’s involved in the business so it’s basically not only his decision.

Reactions: 6
She actually used to be really close to this girl I knew, I think they were best mates as the girl I knew always posted pics of them together all the time and said they knew each other from primary school but now they don’t even follow each other and all pics deleted .. they must have fell out

He will defo make her sign one before they marry because it’s a family business. Even Kim K and Kanye had a prenup and it’s not like Kim needed Kanye’s money lol. Nada comes from nothing I’m sure he’s not that stupid to not make her sign one. People turn dirty in divorces and like I said again, he’s whole family’s involved in the business so it’s basically not only his decision.
Yeah I think he will have defo made her sign one too! And she happily signed it because she’s loving the lifestyle lol

Reactions: 4
I suspect she will have a baby soon after the wedding just so that if they do ever divorce, she will still get substantial child support payments… I do think she’s definitely a gold digger but I can’t dislike her for it as a lot of girls would say yes to a multi millionaire (really doubt he’s a billionaire even though he pretends to be).

Reactions: 8
I agree I can’t hate for it as many girls would love to be in her place. I just wonder how she made him commit longterm! As we don’t ever see her personality, and she wasn’t wealthy before, it’s like a rags to riches!

Reactions: 7
I agree I can’t hate for it as many girls would love to be in her place. I just wonder how she made him commit longterm! As we don’t ever see her personality, and she wasn’t wealthy before, it’s like a rags to riches!
She fit in with his family quite well and also his mum is very fond of her and spends a lot of time with her so I think his parents may have swayed him a bit aswell, especially since she’s Muslim. She also seems to be the submissive type so whatever he says she does plus she’s very pretty so I can see why he fell in love with her. He was also desperate to marry an Arab so she was the perfect match for him…

You girls couldn’t have said it any better. We defo can’t dislike her for it but she definitely is a gold digger. I guess only time will tell what will happen between them but I do believe that they most likely will last as he needs the arm candy and she needs the lifestyle and money. It’s a win win for both.

His ex Amy was following Prettylittlething on instagram prior to the engagement and now she unfollowed. Must be since that post they shared with Umar and Nada. I feel a bit sorry for her tbh.

Reactions: 11
She fit in with his family quite well and also his mum is very fond of her and spends a lot of time with her so I think his parents may have swayed him a bit aswell, especially since she’s Muslim. She also seems to be the submissive type so whatever he says she does plus she’s very pretty so I can see why he fell in love with her. He was also desperate to marry an Arab so she was the perfect match for him…
I totally agree with you!!! She’s very pretty so looks the part, is Muslim, and does appear submissive .. so pretty much perfect for someone like Umar! I do think they will last too

You girls couldn’t have said it any better. We defo can’t dislike her for it but she definitely is a gold digger. I guess only time will tell what will happen between them but I do believe that they most likely will last as he needs the arm candy and she needs the lifestyle and money. It’s a win win for both.

His ex Amy was following Prettylittlething on instagram prior to the engagement and now she unfollowed. Must be since that post they shared with Umar and Nada. I feel a bit sorry for her tbh.
Same I feel a bit sorry for Amy, must be so hard for her to see all this!

i definitely feel sorry for Amy. She was there when he didn't have much and he left her for Nada who is clearly a gold digger (use to always talk about how she wanted a man to provide/have lots of money)

Nada real name is nada adel omar bataweel and if u check companies house she wasn't earning much at all. Think she earned like £16k last year which is nothing!! She wasn't a big time model, she shared a flat in central manchester with her brother and his gf. she's not tall at all (i've seen her in real life) is from cheetham hill (rough area). Her dad left her mum and she doesn't have a relationship with him anymore (she use to visit him occasionally in morroco but not anymore). Her family live in a council house and she has 3 full sisters and 2 brother and step siblings.

For those asking what he saw in her it was definitely because she was muslim and although she doesn't act it by her dressing etc she has strong moral beliefa and i think she influenced him that way. Her ex craig mitch actually said in one of his youtube videos that his muslim ex (aka nada) was trying to get him to become muslim although he said they broke up cus he messed up (assuming he cheater). Also umar is clearly smitten by her looks and that fact she's Moroccan so another reason why hes proposed. I think it was something different for him cus he had just come out of a long term relationship but i do think the romance will fizzle out (fairy tales r not real life) althougg she will never leave him cus he is RICH

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i definitely feel sorry for Amy. She was there when he didn't have much and he left her for Nada who is clearly a gold digger (use to always talk about how she wanted a man to provide/have lots of money)

Nada real name is nada adel omar bataweel and if u check companies house she wasn't earning much at all. Think she earned like £16k last year which is nothing!! She wasn't a big time model, she shared a flat in central manchester with her brother and his gf. she's not tall at all (i've seen her in real life) is from cheetham hill (rough area). Her dad left her mum and she doesn't have a relationship with him anymore (she use to visit him occasionally in morroco but not anymore). Her family live in a council house and she has 3 full sisters and 2 brother and step siblings.

For those asking why he propsoed it is defo vecause she was muslim and although she doesn't act it by her dressing etc she has strong moral beliefa and i think she influenced him that way. Her ex craig mitch actually said in one of his youtube videos that his muslim ex (aka nada) was trying to get him to become muslim although he said they broke up cus he messed up (assuming he cheater). Also umar is clearly smitten by her looks and that fact she's Moroccan so another reason why hes proposed. I think it was something different for him cus he had just come out of a long term relationship but i do think the romance will fizzle out (fairy tales r not real life) althougg she will never leave him cus he is RICH

She’s a muslim??? Jings if she was she wouldn’t be parading about in sultry outfits the way she does. I just don’t buy into her.
she definitely knows what character to play to be with him.

Also I quite liked Amy - also very pretty! He was def punching if he didn’t have the money.

life is a funny old thing.

For those asking why he propsoed it is defo vecause she was muslim and although she doesn't act it by her dressing etc she has strong moral beliefa and i think she influenced him that way. Her ex craig mitch actually said in one of his youtube videos that his muslim ex (aka nada) was trying to get him to become muslim although he said they broke up cus he messed up (assuming he cheater). Also umar is clearly smitten by her looks and that fact she's Moroccan so another reason why hes proposed. I think it was something different for him cus he had just come out of a long term relationship but i do think the romance will fizzle out (fairy tales r not real life) althougg she will never leave him cus he is RICH
All the rich guys do this don’t they?
Leave the loyal ass chick when they get the money and trade for a rag doll.

Amy deserved more.

Is she still posting stories of her life? I used to read her blog but unfollowed her ig a while ago when she moved to Dubai and it didn't interest me anymore, but since she's not posting on her feed anymore I wonder if she's still active on her ig at all?

Reactions: 3
Is she still posting stories of her life? I used to read her blog but unfollowed her ig a while ago when she moved to Dubai and it didn't interest me anymore, but since she's not posting on her feed anymore I wonder if she's still active on her ig at all?
Only things she seems to post are things she does with Umar etc. She doesn’t post things to influence anymore it’s more to show off. I mean now that she has the money she doesn’t need instagram to make anymore lol.

Exactly! Amy was there from the beginning. Just when he started PLT and instead of just leeching off him, she actually had the decency and the brains to work with him and be a part of it. It’s only since last year that she stopped working for PLT aswell. She still worked there when they broke up and he moved on with Nada. A queen. Not sure if it’s just me but why is it that Umar and Amy are a different vibe to Umar and Nada? For some reason Amy seems more genuine and didn’t come across like a gold digger at all but Nada just gives bad vibes.

Yep most rich men leave the woman who supported them when they make it for the model,arm candy type. It's actually sad.

I have a very STRONG feeling amy has signed a NDA (ie gagged) i can imagine she has alot of crap on her ex and seen as he is the controlling type hes defo stopped her talking. I feel really bad on her. Hope she has a good support network around her!

Umar and Nada to me look like he met her abroad and she’s from an old money type of family, but in reality she’s from cheetham hill from a working class family! I find it so intriguing how they started dating etc and her whole move to Dubai

They also give me Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele vibes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

she’s only 5’1’ or 5’2’ I believe as she used to model for PLT petite range and her height was stated as 5’2’. She is very petite which plays into the whole submissive character Umar likes, he just gives me the creeps!!

she really did go from nothing to everything just by investing in some plastic surgery, it’s happened many times before e.g. with Ronaldo and his wife, although Georgina was stunning naturally and hasn’t had much done to her body or face but she also came from humble beginnings and is now living her best life.

although I do think Nada will stay with Umar, he is known for being flirty with girls, he was rumoured to have been hanging out with some girls at a party in Spain whilst he was with Nada…. If a prettier girl came along I reckon she could get him to cheat easily.

I saw an interview of him once where he was saying he ‘loves control’ lol so there may be an element of control in the relationship, and she left her whole life in the UK to live in dubai with him before any engagement
Tbh what was she really doing in the U.K. anyway that would have been that much better or urgent than waiting hand on foot on a billionaire in glitzy locations.
doing little photo shoots for her Instagram and the odd photoshoot modelling job here and there? Please it’s not like she was out here doing Paris and New York fashion week before meeting Umar

Hi guys, I just wanted to put my two cents in. Firstly no one can blame her for wanting to marry him, she seems like she wants that fast lifestyle and she got it so kudos to her on that but she should remember that all that glitters isn’t gold. You can have all that money and wealth and be unhappy, imagine always having to look a certain way, watching what you eat so you don’t lose your figure having your husband hold all the cards so that if you leave him your leaving with nothing. She does come across quiet bimboish and submissive but she has to be because if she pisses him off he can easily replace her but how can she replace him, she got lucky with him and she knows it so she’s going to have to keep her mouth shut until she’s secured by marriage or kids. I also wanted to point out what a boring life, i’m sorry but lounging on yachts and sunbathing, how much times can you do the same thing, if i was her i’d get bored of it, you need a goal and purpose in life and if i had that money i would open a orphanage in my home country and help the people, educate the kids for a better tomorrow and that would be amazing instead of buying a lambo or new designer bag, a real muslim knows that the value of his or her after life isn’t the wealth they have in this life and believe me when they die they will have to account for every dirty penny they spent on the backs of poor people and the punishment for that, bloody hell, i don’t think they fear god because the way she acts with half her boobs out and him having her around all his male friends in skimpy outfits, you don’t behave that way if you love a woman.

men are naturally protective when they love someone, they don’t share them with everyone to see there boobs and ass out, as a man you want to keep that for yourself there is a word for Umar in islam and it’s clear he’s a dayooth because he doesn’t care who sees his fiancé half naked lol, you don’t even need to imagine because it’s all out there in person to see. i think umar sees her more as an object, he’s a spoilt son of a rich dad and no matter what he says we all know his dad is behind PLT and getting rich so he’s not self made at all. I think he will have affairs but keep her at home, i honestly feel sorry for her because seriously we should take a leaf out of princess Diana’s book, she married a prince and was so unhappy. Money never brings happiness especially haraam money, even umar he’s has to buy his friends affection and his fiancé’s affection, they say i love you so easily because it’s just a word to them. If i was Nada i would have a life away from him because as the previous poster said it doesn’t look like she has any friends there and when she’s out it’s always with him and around his friends or she flys her sisters out and that’s it.

• Heart
Ps with all that money can’t she buy some classy dresses, it’s always the same old slit leg and cleaveage out dress. So trashy!

So what happened with Amy and Umar? Did he just not wanna get married so they split? X

I loved Amy before as she seemed so genuine and friendly!! But not sure on the crowd she hangs out with now.. seems like they just want to be in the press

• Heart
Reactions: 5