Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Umar Kamani's girlfriend since I think around January - she is certainly getting all the perks of dating him!
Holidays to Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Paris and now Monaco in the space of what 6 months of dating?
Not sure how they met but she did model for the petite section for PLT

Reactions: 6
Thick as duck just like all the other girls she hangs around with. She always said she wanted a rich guy to fund her lifestyle and look after her and now she’s got it! Manifest it girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thick as duck just like all the other girls she hangs around with. She always said she wanted a rich guy to fund her lifestyle and look after her and now she’s got it! Manifest it girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣
It's so obvious why she's with him, now she's taken her sisters with him to Monaco as well, perks for the whole family!

Where did she say she wanted a rich guy!?
Also find is so funny she pulls the religion card on her stories etc then her insta is plastered full of photos of her posing in barely there underwear

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Umar, sure he is loaded but his first girlfriend was vocal about why she was with him...now the second one seems to be doing the same thing.

What happened to Amy - anyone know why they actually broke up? I really liked her style, Nada is beautiful but goldigger vibes!

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the photos of how Nada used to look versus now?
She's defo had plastic surgery but I can't put my finger on what it is she's had. She put on her story once that she's never had surgery [obvious lie]
Also it's very bizarre how she always wears contact lenses and never shows her real eye colour

Before versus after..
gettyimages-460259640-612x612.jpg
images.jpeg
gyunel-show-spring-summer-2016-london-fashion-week-britain-shutterstock-editorial-5122419am.jpg
24640212-7994749-image-a-50_1581498326744.jpg
images (1).jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She's defo had plastic surgery but I can't put my finger on what it is she's had. She put on her story once that she's never had surgery [obvious lie]
Also it's very bizarre how she always wears contact lenses and never shows her real eye colour

Before versus after.. View attachment 159649View attachment 159650View attachment 159651View attachment 159652View attachment 159653
Oh wow! Who is her surgeon, need his deets lol!

Before versus after.. View attachment 159649View attachment 159650View attachment 159651View attachment 159652View attachment 159653
I worked in the cosmetic surgery industry for a long time and I definitely would say a rhinoplasty, chin/jaw reshaping/lipo and fillers/Botox!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Very very obvious she's had work done. If you see photos of what her sisters look like compared to her you wouldn't think they're even related whatsoever. She's changed everything about how she looks - hair, eye colour, breasts, face.
Her family are defo not well off whatsoever - working class I would say but she is the very determined type to get out. She used to date Craig Mitch YEARS ago. Surprised she's a model given that she's only 5ft3 tall - sometimes in photos she stands on her tippy toes to add some extra height lol.
Dad is Moroccan I think and her mum is Irish. Funny thing is she used to Like Amy Reddish's (Umar's ex) photos and even commented on one and Amy Reddish has liked some of her old photos too and now neither follow eachother on instagram. She knew Amy and spoke to her whilst Amy was still going out with Umar

So does anyone know exactly when she started to date Umar...think it’s been longer from when they officially announced it. He started to like her pictures on insta Aug last year.

I have grown up seeing her as we lived in the same area in Manchester attended the same school etc & everyone has always found Nada beautiful.. she has defiantly not had her lips nose or jaw done she’s always had very stand out unique features.. the only change which is quite obvious to me is she has had her teeth fixed which may have changed her look slightly along with growing up and changing hair styles etc.. her family are here are normal working class but her dad who lives abroad is doing well so from young her & her siblings have always travelled to Middle Eastern countries.. I’m just speaking from what I know which are facts. She also has a degree in law so she is defiantly not stupid & is generally from what I remember a nice, kind person ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive seen Nada around over the years and she’s definitely had work done. Her and her friend Natasha Naraghi seem to have had their hips / asses filled out maybe filler instead of bbl? Definitely veneers / lips / cheek filler and nose job. Comes from a very working class family and studied in bolton uni. Well done to her for securing that bag though - all the investment was well worth it girll!

Reactions: 7
Ive seen Nada around over the years and she’s definitely had work done. Her and her friend Natasha Naraghi seem to have had their hips / asses filled out maybe filler instead of bbl? Definitely veneers / lips / cheek filler and nose job. Comes from a very working class family and studied in bolton uni. Well done to her for securing that bag though - all the investment was well worth it girll!
natasha has had a BBL done in Turkey with that guy from elite. She’s had two lots of veneers done, filler in every aspect of her face and under eyes, that new fox treatment, Botox, pretty much every cosmetic facial treatment going 😂

not sure about Nada. I think she’s had a lot less or minor treatments done

Reactions: 3
What I find weird about Nada is she bangs on about going to law school - no one in England says law school! plus Bolton uni, didn’t even know you got a proper law degree from there. She is not intelligent at all likes to make out she is, but she’s thick AF. you’ll never catch her speaking on any of her videos on insta. Bcos she must know. But have to give it to her, she’s looking good. Whatever work she’s had done - a fair amount, she’s done it well.

Reactions: 8
Anyone can get a law degree in the U.K., you don’t need any level of intelligence for it. What really shows your determination and intelligence is the post grad exams such as Masters, the bar, etc etc. Also Bolton Uni Has a UCAS requirement of 112 points for law and is one of the shittest universities in the U.K. you can flop your A-levels and GCSEs and have zero intelligence but still get into law at a tit university like Bolton through clearing or otherwise

Studying law at Bolton university is much much much different to studying it at the LSE, UCL, Exeter, Oxford, Cambridge, King’s College etc etc.

Also find it hilarious her posting random “spiritual Islam” quotes or random photos do the first couple of pages of a book she’s picked up every couple of weeks to make her look humble and well read. Stick to pouting, shutting your eyes in photos to hide your true eye colour and injecting your body with fillers babe

Exactly, you can’t compare Bolton uni law course to a proper red brick uni law degree. Anyone can get into Bolton even if their A-Level results were shite.
I hope she puts up videos where you can hear her speak. She acts and sounds 14. You can’t take her seriously, she screams like a little girl. But I reckon the Kamani family have tried to polish her up a bit because she would make everyone cringe when she walked into a room a few years ago. From what I’ve seen on her social media she’s less cringe now than before. Umar wanted an insta trophy wife for the insta pics - think he’s got it. I reckon they’ll end up together long term.

Exactly, you can’t compare Bolton uni law course to a proper red brick uni law degree. Anyone can get into Bolton even if their A-Level results were shite.
I hope she puts up videos where you can hear her speak. She acts and sounds 14. You can’t take her seriously, she screams like a little girl. But I reckon the Kamani family have tried to polish her up a bit because she would make everyone cringe when she walked into a room a few years ago. From what I’ve seen on her social media she’s less cringe now than before. Umar wanted an insta trophy wife for the insta pics - think he’s got it. I reckon they’ll end up together long term.
What kind of things would she do before? Even now she still screams like a girl a lot of the time, she used to feature on Joe Fury’s stories a lot earlier in the year and you could always hear her squealing in the back

What kind of things would she do before? Even now she still screams like a girl a lot of the time, she used to feature on Joe Fury’s stories a lot earlier in the year and you could always hear her squealing in the back
She would walk into a room strutting as though it was a cat walk, flick her hair back and giggle with her embarrassing instagram blogger hoe friends, openly talk about boys as ‘ballers’ who even uses the word baller? - honestly people would cringe so bad. She was known as a catfish, but to be honest I think because she’s had all this work done she actually is probably attractive in real life now.

She would walk into a room strutting as though it was a cat walk, flick her hair back and giggle with her embarrassing instagram blogger hoe friends, openly talk about boys as ‘ballers’ who even uses the word baller? - honestly people would cringe so bad. She was known as a catfish, but to be honest I think because she’s had all this work done she actually is probably attractive in real life now.
her Instagram hoe friends and her are well known for being thick AF and constantly gossiping / talking about wanting a guy with money that can ‘care’ for them. Over heard them at dinner once was so embarrassing

Reactions: 3