Nada Adelle

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how cheap Nada must feel not being able to do anything for Umar on the same level lol. I was just thinking, technically any gift she’d buy for him will be with his own money 🤣 She could never be on his level unless she works her ass off and makes something out of herself. I don’t think i’d be able to live with that especially when everybody knows and in front of people you lose all respect. It’s like nothing she owns will ever be fully hers or accomplished by her. Imagine how she must feel around those independent women that liaise with Umar 😳 I’d be so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 8
Tbh she seems like the type that doesn’t really care about making it independently or looking like she’s self made. She’s very much enjoying and taking all of Umar’s wealth in and probably doesn’t give a crap, just buying lots of Chanel handbags for herself and her sisters with his card

Reactions: 6
Imagine how cheap Nada must feel not being able to do anything for Umar on the same level lol. I was just thinking, technically any gift she’d buy for him will be with his own money 🤣 She could never be on his level unless she works her ass off and makes something out of herself. I don’t think i’d be able to live with that especially when everybody knows and in front of people you lose all respect. It’s like nothing she owns will ever be fully hers or accomplished by her. Imagine how she must feel around those independent women that liaise with Umar 😳 I’d be so uncomfortable.
Haha, that’s so true. whatever she buys him will literally be his own money so technically he’s brought it himself, lol!! even if she had a normal job and made minimum wage then you can still have pride that it’s your money and the gift will mean so much more but he’s literally paying for himself so it’s not the thought that counts. I just couldn’t have a man pay for everything, i mean ok husband is something else but they aren’t even married so it’s bit awkward. like imagine having to financially rely on someone else with the fear of them cutting you off any minute. She has to buy her pads with his money, i’d hate to ask i need money for this or i need money for that. Awkward, she will care when he throws it back in her face that he brought her this or that.

Reactions: 4
To be honest the only reason classless Umar married half naked ‘Muslim’ Nada was because she’s relatively pretty (post surgery, pre surgery she was a plain Jane). Their marriage is only based on looks and money from his side. You’re telling me if a 5’11’ Adriana Lima lookalike supermodel wanted Umar he wouldn’t ditch and cheat on 5’2’ cheap Nada? :ROFLMAO:

Also their social media posts are so cringe and OTT. People are dying nobody gives a crap about your new money classless engagement and poor Nada’s posts are only about him, she has no other life now besides him. She’s honestly the type of girl to ditch everyone to be with her man gtfoh with that tit.
Tbf I think a lot of men love petite women. It makes them feel bigger / more masculine.

Tbf I think a lot of men love petite women. It makes them feel bigger / more masculine.
Plus a supermodel will have her own money and wouldn’t need to be controlled by him. I think he will deffo cheat though, i don’t think he’s in love with her it’s just the idea of her.

Reactions: 5
Plus a supermodel will have her own money and wouldn’t need to be controlled by him. I think he will deffo cheat though, i don’t think he’s in love with her it’s just the idea of her.
He’s deffo not in love. She is just a pretty face for the gram and for events. If she were to lose her looks tomorrow, he would not stay. That’s not love. Also vice versa if he went bankrupt tomorrow she would not stay either. What a sad and shallow marriage.

To be honest Charlotte is below average, but I like her because she’s not fake and her and Adam have been going out for ages and atleast Adam didn’t leave her despite his new found wealth. He’s also below average but it’s crazy what money can do nowadays. Umar left Amy for Nada so the same cannot be said about him.

Reactions: 10
He just loves the idea of her. He loves being seen with her. But he doesn’t love her! 😂 If you know, you know.

• Haha
He just loves the idea of her. He loves being seen with her. But he doesn’t love her! 😂 If you know, you know.
100% agree. She’s pretty & half-Arab. That’s good enough for him. He should have gone for someone from a wealthy family, atleast that way he would have known his future wife isn’t with him for the money. He’s just as dumb as she is.

Amy’s body is awful. Getting your fat belly out doesn’t make it cool
Atleast it’s a real body that doesn’t work out and diet 24/7, getting your fat belly out is confidence. especially in a filtered mad world where we have body standards that are unreachable without plastic surgery, private trainer and chef.

Reactions: 15
whose that justsaid guy? it’s like a hanger on, i don’t understand why they have a huge entourage with them all the time. can’t they just spend time alone without the group of people 24-7? and don’t her sister have anything else to do besides hang around with her, like studies or jobs?

Reactions: 5
whose that justsaid guy? it’s like a hanger on, i don’t understand why they have a huge entourage with them all the time. can’t they just spend time alone without the group of people 24-7? and don’t her sister have anything else to do besides hang around with her, like studies or jobs?
Yes, I thought the same. It seems all very weird and creepy that they have a huge entourage with them all the time, feeding their ego.

Reactions: 3
Exactly. At some point it was always that Joseph Fury guy and now it’s Said all the time. They always have a certain group of people with them at different times. I’m so surprised that that Joseph guy who’s apparently super close to them doesn’t spend time with them anymore and wasn’t even at the engagement. I wonder why…

Her sisters will never leave now that they’ve tasted money. They come across as leeches. Matter fact even Nada gives me that same vibe. Just leeching off Umar constantly and her family too now at this point.

So Nada to Prada hardly posts on her IG since she’s trying to be all mysterious. but the one time she posts she’s half naked with her fake boobs out again. So classless…and her and creepy Umar preach about Islam. To think he went umrah and still takes pride in his wife posting herself half naked for all the men in the world to see. Tacky tacky tacky :sick:

Reactions: 3