Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinchilla

If you look at all the photos together she looks controlled. She looks vacant.
I totally agree! No personality screams out of her. And she always wears the same boring dresses

I agree, to be honest Umar does give me creepy man vibes, if he weren’t rich he would not have pulled Nada (post surgery) or Amy and that’s the truth. I just hate how the Kamani family got rich off poor modern slavery workers. They literally pay their factory workers £3 an hour which is disgusting, while he’s off buying an almost £2 million ring. Money can’t buy taste, class or manners that’s all I’m saying.

He was desperate to marry an Arab girl as he’s known for trying to be Arab (a few of his cultural appropriation posts on Instagram are an example of this) and now he got one lol.
i honestly despise everything the Kamani family stand for! They definitely have no class but just dropped in labels.
They pretend they give to charity to mask the realities of the sweat shops.
They’ve got a good marketing PR as they seem to be able to suck the young ones in.
It’s so terrible beyond words

Reactions: 11

naomexx

Ps with all that money can’t she buy some classy dresses, it’s always the same old slit leg and cleaveage out dress. So trashy!
I was going to say, back when she had her blog and was making an average income her style was so much better than it is now even with access to her partners money! Everything she wears now looks insanely cheap and flimsy, but the Kamani family all dress trashy. Adam’s wife Charlotte also dresses horrendous and so does their mum Aisha, very cheap regardless of their wealth… like what is this outfit pls. It can cost 10k for all I care I wouldn’t be caught dead in either of those outfits!

F1D5B90C-5C64-4B12-824E-E90FBF21A182.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Thick as fuck just like all the other girls she hangs around with. She always said she wanted a rich guy to fund her lifestyle and look after her and now she’s got it! Manifest it girls 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Sash1993

It comes across as SHE’s got him wrapped around her finger and not the other way around! She knows she’s pretty, half Arab and comes across as elegant and classy and that’s the jackpot for him. He is not going to let her go no matter what. He’s always sharing her on his socials unlike her. He defo loves her more than she loves him. She’s forcing herself to love him because of his money and status. She knows he’s her only chance at a beautiful wealthy life. She’s more into mixed race men you can soo tell especially because of her ex. It’s super RARE for an Arab woman to be attracted to an Asian Indian/Pakistani. On the other hand, Umar’s proud of her and loves showing her off. You can just tell how proud he is having her in his life. I just know that this attraction he’s got for her will fade away you can just tell.

Someone please tell me why tf she always pouting in most pictures with friends etc?! At 28 yrs old i dont get it. It’s soo cringe

cake100

Umar wanted Instagram eye candy and now he can deal with being milked dry by this one whilst she pretends not be materialistic by posting quotes about god every now and then. FYI the other instagrammer Natasha mentioned above is seething with jealousy over Nada bagging cash cow Umar

Guys I feel sorry for Amy too!
I used to follow her when they where together she was really living the high life! I remember he brought her a lambo Urus, they were constantly in the Maldives on private jets and then she got dumped so he could go and be with a model that she hired for the company!
Tbh that would make me so depressed because imagine a man that you worked your way up with leaving you for some next young chick!
Ladies if you ever find yourself in a position with a rich man make sure u back yourself and have secret savings, and use him for everything you can because trust me when men change their minds they don’t give 2 shots about u or what u have left all they care about is the next girl.
She is better off without him, she should count herself lucky to have had an escape from him. it shows how fickle he is and why waste time with Amy for 6 years if he had no intention of marrying her, he should have been honest because you know after a year if you want to marry someone or not. I think maybe Amy wasn’t submissive enough for him, Nada seems to literally live by his rules, work out and listen to what he says and that’s no way to live being a puppet for your man. I don’t care how rich he is, the way he props her on his knee all the time as if she’s a doll to play with, that’s not love that’s control and so weird, i’m married with kids and i don’t even take pictures like that with my husband because there’s no need. Also did you see how he had his hand on Nada sisters waist as well, i know they aren’t into their asian culture but that’s just a no no. If i was Nada i wouldn’t have liked that at all.

• Heart

naomexx

Im just wondering if any of his friends and family thinks the same and sees her as a gold digger? Like has anybody even warned him or told him
To be honest he was just after a pretty face and is very shallow so he probably doesn’t care that she’s in it for the money. He didn’t come from wealth initially either, his father just happened to become wealthy so you can tell they are new money as they’re all tacky as hell. Old money marries old money. New money marries girls like Nada lol, basic and common.

• Heart

candy180

If you look at all the photos together she looks controlled. She looks vacant.
I saw an interview of him once where he was saying he ‘loves control’ lol so there may be an element of control in the relationship, and she left her whole life in the UK to live in dubai with him before any engagement

• Sick

naomexx

Plus a supermodel will have her own money and wouldn’t need to be controlled by him. I think he will deffo cheat though, i don’t think he’s in love with her it’s just the idea of her.
He’s deffo not in love. She is just a pretty face for the gram and for events. If she were to lose her looks tomorrow, he would not stay. That’s not love. Also vice versa if he went bankrupt tomorrow she would not stay either. What a sad and shallow marriage.

To be honest Charlotte is below average, but I like her because she’s not fake and her and Adam have been going out for ages and atleast Adam didn’t leave her despite his new found wealth. He’s also below average but it’s crazy what money can do nowadays. Umar left Amy for Nada so the same cannot be said about him.

TammyH.

She used to model for Plt

Faye and Amy are very quiet today on stories!
Imagine a guy you was with for over 6 years never proposes to you then he goes and proposes to a model that you hired at the company you used to work at with your ex after 2 years!
I’d be quiet too!!
Amy wanted marriage and kids and Umar always insisted he wasn’t ready. That’s why they split up as Amy is older and wanted that family unit which Umar refused to give to her. Plus he treated Amy completely different. Whatever Nada has done she has certainly changed him.

• Sad

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Well let’s hope she doesn’t rely on him as her Instagram has not been active for a while.
He holds the card but if she’s smart she will use his money to her benefit in case he drops her.
But he seems very controlling. She’s just his pretty doll.

Reactions: 9

Shekshouka

I’ve noticed Nada doesn’t let Natasha anywhere near Umar. Obviously can’t risk the chance of her man being taken by another thirsty gold digger

• Haha

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
I know, she doesn’t do any ADs or model anymore so I wonder what source of income she has?? She must solely rely on him, whereas Amy had a job and is evidently close to her sisters.. I don’t think she would give up her whole life and job to go and live with her bf of one year abroad, it’s scary when you’ve barely known the guy and have no job!
Exactly my point. He’s forced her to withdraw from her social media career. Red flags. She will solely rely on him which is a dangerous position to be in. Hope she gets properties out of him or something. She needs a backup plan.

Chinchilla

She blocked me 🤣

All I said under one of her recent pics was from Nada to Prada lol I’m guessing she didn’t like that.
There's nothing on her instagram to see anyway. So you wouldn't be missing much. I expect the occasional flash of her expensive ring etc but seriously YAWN !
So materialistic with no class - All of them!

Chinchilla

I can’t believe how different she looks! Her surgeon and aesthetician did a great job though ngl 👏🏻 but no wonder she never speaks in any of her or Umar’s insta stories, her voice gives me the ick.
OMG that’s insane!
I’ve just stumbled across this thread as I’ve been intrigued by The pull this Nada has over shallow Umar.
I actually thought back in the day he had done well with Amy Reddish as she was very pretty and he looks so average. Just shows what filthy money can buy and do.

Nada just looks like a blow up doll. Her ‘manifesting’ worked a treat but she always looks dead behind the eyes. Must be quite a hard life to live To always look a certain way for him.

she’s definitely worked her little girlie charms on him.
Like wtf is this obsession of Disney at this given age.

teabunny

Amy didn’t have her own money when she met Umar she was working for him and she also doesn’t come from money. The difference is timing. You have to realize Aisha married When they were young and had zero money. When money was involved it was different. Amy also had a glamour modeling background which was frowned upon by the family not to mention she was dating their competition the guy who owns misguided. It won’t take Umar long to realize most of the wealthy he’s trying to emulate in Dubai and London don’t actually marry a bimbo but someone who is capable of holding her own. Umar has issues if you see he is always trying to be someone else. First he was trying to be black in LA by pushing the narrative he was born in Kenya or that his father lived there and was also dressing in that way. Then he moved his sites to Arab region and suddenly started dressing up in Kandora which was embarrassing. Then when he was in Monaco he was dressing in an old school English way almost like a peaky blinder. Now he’s trying to emulate a tech guy wearing only an Apple Watch and being into NFTs. He also wrote on his Wikipedia that he was a billionaire which is not true. His father may well be but he isn’t. The biggest hush hush in all of this is that 50% of the Kamani clothing business is owned by another woman.

mam

Yep most rich men leave the woman who supported them when they make it for the model,arm candy type. It's actually sad.

I have a very STRONG feeling amy has signed a NDA (ie gagged) i can imagine she has alot of crap on her ex and seen as he is the controlling type hes defo stopped her talking. I feel really bad on her. Hope she has a good support network around her!