My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We def know now it was her her wrote that last review straight from a THEsaurus 😂

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she knows/cares that after her big page clear up, there are still loads of pictures of her and the girls tagged on her insta page 🤔

Reactions: 4
She's a tit BUT opthalmology is more then just an eye test it's for strabismus eye health etc rather than just vision
She didn't take them to an ophthalmologist though. An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor who specializes in eyes. Lisa took the girls to the opticians, but called it an ophthalmologists.

Her followers are down again, to 27.3K.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. It's splitting hairs at this stage but she said opthalmologist not optometrist and she was in Crowley's Opticians. Lisa probably doesn't know the difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She wouldn't spend the money on going to an ophthalmologist anyway!!

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it funny how a lot of her reviews use multiple exclamation points , that’s the one thing I always notice . Pull the other me Lisa , do better .

Isn’t it funny how a lot of her reviews use multiple exclamation points , that’s the one thing I always notice . Pull the other me Lisa , do better .
Why is that review yelling at me?! 😂

The paragraph long sentences and Incorrect usage of an ampersand is another big giveaway.

Locking their doors to ensure the routine was stuck to? Does that not scream of the “cry it out” method? If a baby is being quiet you wouldn’t have to lock a door to stop yourself going to comfort them.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Locking their doors to ensure the routine was stuck to? Does that not scream of the “cry it out” method? If a baby is being quiet you wouldn’t have to lock a door to stop yourself going to comfort them.
And the usual tripe of getting their evening back 🙄

Reactions: 3
She'd want to stop with the fake reviews. That latest review is no more written by a client. The sentence structure is brutal and the use of language screams 'Lisa' in places.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I’m in the minority - but I wouldn’t let a two year old play unsupervised in soft play while I just sat on my arse.

Same spelling mistakes on that fake story reply as well.

Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m in the minority - but I wouldn’t let a two year old play unsupervised in soft play while I just sat on my arse.

Same spelling mistakes on that fake story reply as well.

She has been living for this day.

I wouldn't let their age/stage off by themselves either but she's a lazy witch

Reactions: 9