My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t do anything and my child slept from 7:30 to 7:30 🤷‍♀️🤣
Same here 😂😂
---
Pointless sending Lisa to a stylist, it would work for her once and then she wouldn't bother following through with anything. It's the story of her life, she wants eveyone else to do everything for her, hence the "social media manager", living at home so she doesn't have to do anything, even having the kids by IVF so her didn't have to put the effort into a relationship.

It's harsh but true.
And let’s be honest a man wouldn’t touch her. Harsh but true your never going get a man when you smell and don’t shower

Reactions: 1
Again with the stuff with the girls' names on them. She really has no cop on!

Reactions: 6
Once again a picture of the girls on Insta but with their faces obscured. Either it’s a business page or it’s not Lisa! As for sitting up until nearly midnight “working” - likely because she’s does bugger all the rest of the day!

Reactions: 5
At least she's taking heed of what the public health nurse said at their 2 yr check up and following up with an appointment, if she gave any recommendations about the girls speech hopefully she will follow through there aswel

Howling here at her poll - do you want me to open up more slots? A resounding NO (over 60%). She’s not getting the message.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Howling here at her poll - do you want me to open up more slots? A resounding NO (over 60%). She’s not getting the message.
How many votes though? That could be 5 people & 3 voted no!
---
At least she's taking heed of what the public health nurse said at their 2 yr check up and following up with an appointment, if she gave any recommendations about the girls speech hopefully she will follow through there aswel
What did she say? I can’t look at her today

Haven't watched her in a bit, clicked through stories today and it's the same old boring crap. Poll, list of jobs, bad grammar and spelling.. Blah blah

Reactions: 2
How much prep does an instagram post take 🙈🙈🙈
None at all. She just tries to make herself sound busy & important
---
I wonder has she been on to Rosanna Davison, her twins up since 4.30am

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What does she mean by “Unfortunately”…
Does she know most people are up at around 6am to get the day started to go to ACTUAL work..
What planet is she living on?!?
I set my alarm at 5:30am every morning so I can shower, get dressed, eat something and slap some make up on etc before my toddler wakes up around 7. I then get my toddler up and ready to drop off at nursery for 8 and I’m sat at my desk working my full time job at 8:30 . That’s a pretty normal reality for most working mothers. This one thinks she’s mother of the year if she rolls out of bed before 9am.

Reactions: 12
She thinks she’s so special and clever using big words, Lisa the girls went for an eye test, nothing special…

She must be back binging the Grey’s Anatomy again 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the same thing ! Unless she was referred to the hospital to an ophthalmologist it was literally just an eye test with an optometrist! Against wet knickers at the thought of another medical appointment , her not me !

She thinks she’s so special and clever using big words, Lisa the girls went for an eye test, nothing special…

What does she mean by “Unfortunately”…
Does she know most people are up at around 6am to get the day started to go to ACTUAL work..
Using the word ‘unfortunately’ in reference to your kids waking up, esp at a normal time for the rest of the us, is stomach turning. What’s unfortunate is that Lisa is a mother.

Reactions: 8

Id say a dig at your comment, plenty of free time to be looking on here with her 💻 she definitely doesn't have the customers. Or I wonder if she does would any of them make an online video message like a lot of clients do for personal training pages etc 🤔 besides the made up written "reviews" with random names

Attachments

• Haha
I was gonna come on and say isn’t it well she can afford to bring them to a private consultant for their eyes but turns out it was just an eye test in the opticians shop 😂 I suppose all areas are different but I found the HSE eye clinic one of their better services! 3 of mine go regularly to keep an eye on their vision and we didn’t wait very long for the initial appointment either.

Id say a dig at your comment, plenty of free time to be looking on here with her 💻 she definitely doesn't have the customers. Or I wonder if she does would any of them make an online video message like a lot of clients do for personal training pages etc 🤔 besides the made up written "reviews" with random names
She cant adult any day ffs

Not sure the vast majority of functioning adults with children still live with their parents.
Failed at first hurdle!

Reactions: 5