My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If parents wear glasses there automatically have rye yest my eldest is in glasses since he was 4 my youngest has passed his eye test so far
That's not true, I'm in glasses since I was 4, my kids have never been referred, referrals only happen if an issue is Brough up with your gp,

Reactions: 4
She didn't take them to an ophthalmologist though. An ophthalmologist is a medical doctor who specializes in eyes. Lisa took the girls to the opticians, but called it an ophthalmologists.

Her followers are down again, to 27.3K.
Oh did she 😂😂😂 see I'm in Ireland so I'd say opthalmologist appointment but then my child's eye issues were severe enough she had very limited vision (thanks to glasses and patched eye all day everyday for over 3 years)

I don’t think it has been mentioned here but she’s deleted everything now from her page that isn’t to do with her sleepy sleepy snoozy snooze company just 12 post related to it.

Apologies if it has already been mentioned

Reactions: 2
She’s claiming she knows what it’s like to be up overnight with poorly kids… thought that was usually her mudders job? Not like she knows what it’s like to have poorly kids, bedding to wash and expectation of being at work the next day! She has no idea.

Reactions: 8
She’s claiming she knows what it’s like to be up overnight with poorly kids… thought that was usually her mudders job? Not like she knows what it’s like to have poorly kids, bedding to wash and expectation of being at work the next day! She has no idea.
Sure they weren’t on the earth a minute and she couldn’t hack a two night hospital stay yet thought it be no bother to her elderly mother. Also remember her mentioning having to wake her mother in the night to help her because she couldn’t hack it. We’d also the night her parents had to send Lisa out of the house because the girls wouldn’t go to bed early and she was like a demon. But yeah can’t wait for her advice

Reactions: 7
Telling people it's normal and OK to cuddle your sick child.. No tit Sherlock 🙄groundbreaking stuff right there... Here take all my money, I'd never have known 💶💶

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Telling people it's normal and OK to cuddle your sick child.. No tit Sherlock 🙄groundbreaking stuff right there... Here take all my money, I'd never have known 💶💶
The fact that this might be in question should lead her to challenge the whole rhetoric of what she is doing…

She’s thinks she’s Mrs Hinch now with her “freshening up” of the room!!!! However, my question is, what the hell is on the mattress where all the teddies are piled up? Mildew? 🤮🤮🤮

She’s thinks she’s Mrs Hinch now with her “freshening up” of the room!!!! However, my question is, what the hell is on the mattress where all the teddies are piled up? Mildew? 🤮🤮🤮
Looks like chocolate hand prints to me, she could have easily given it a clean with a baby wipe…how could you not?

Ew like, she so unhygienic I just can’t believe she was a HCA, god help the poor people she was supposed to be looking after.

Reactions: 6
That’s rotten, even if it’s a spare bed you still throw something on it to keep it clean & tidy looking. Much easier to clean a blanket than a mattress.
Looks like there’s a drawer front missing from the bottom of their new bookshelf already

Reactions: 4
This might be an unpopular opinion but here goes. All that personalised stuff she’s mad for is so tacky. What do you do in a couple year’s time when they’re too big for those armchairs?

This might be an unpopular opinion but here goes. All that personalised stuff she’s mad for is so tacky. What do you do in a couple year’s time when they’re too big for those armchairs?
I’m with you on this! Used to think the personalised stuff was cute and have one of those chairs with my daughters name on. She barely used it and I don’t know anyone with the same name to pass it on to 😂

Edit —Lisa made me a VIP on here now 😂 time to celebrate with a big bottle of pipsi! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah lads I'd say the Bean bag company delighted with her review not lol

Reactions: 3
Soft play isn't for the faint hearted and we know Lisa is used to her couch so clambering up 3 stories of soft steps or diving into the balls to grab a crying toddler isn't going to be her thing.
Can never understand this though why parents leave their children to their own devices at soft play. I literally don’t sit down with my 2 year old and their is 2 months between her and those twins. I’m up the slide with her, in the balls I don’t leave her site
---
Maybe I’m in the minority - but I wouldn’t let a two year old play unsupervised in soft play while I just sat on my arse.

Same spelling mistakes on that fake story reply as well.
I’m with you on this. I never leave my 2 year old on her own. It annoys me when I see other parents doing it
---
My daughter has same beanbag got it last chritsmas she hasn’t used it once a load of crap and they are hard on her back very uncomfortable

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Starting to make sense now why deleted most things off her page and all the highlights. Her latest venture 🙄
Let us not forget the forcing pastries into their mouths, the full fat burgers, them having more takeaways a month than I'd have all yr and loads of more. It's all gone from her page now

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Starting to make sense now why deleted most things off her page and all the highlights. Her latest venture 🙄
Let us not forget the forcing pastries into their mouths, the full fat burgers, them having more takeaways a month than I'd have all yr and loads of more. It's all gone from her page now
It's all been posted here, she should have a wiki page where it all can be saved in one place