My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe I’m in the minority - but I wouldn’t let a two year old play unsupervised in soft play while I just sat on my arse.

Same spelling mistakes on that fake story reply as well.
Maybe I’m OTT but I’m still up & down keeping an eye on my 4yo in softplay. My eldest needed surgery after a fall in softplay as a toddler so it’s not a place for me to switch off & take a breather. It’s no fun watching your screaming child get put to sleep in an operating theatre.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe I’m OTT but I’m still up & down keeping an eye on my 4yo in softplay. My eldest needed surgery after a fall in softplay as a toddler so it’s not a place for me to switch off & take a breather. It’s no fun watching your screaming child get put to sleep in an operating theatre.
Oh the poor thing :( thats awful! Mine is 3 and I still go in with her. Mostly to keep an eye on her but also because she likes me to play. Some of the older kids can be so boisterous and easily knock her down.

Reactions: 4
I only fully sat down this year and my oldest is 6 , still walked around checking and joined in on the slide etc as the younger kid with us too ...why did she have these kids ...if its all about sleep and getting your time back ..she has no idea what's ahead with pre school ..school ..playdates ..parties ..activities ...she has no idea these were the easier times !!

Reactions: 5
Maybe I’m in the minority - but I wouldn’t let a two year old play unsupervised in soft play while I just sat on my arse.

Same spelling mistakes on that fake story reply as well.
I still go in with my 3yr old. She no longer likes the small toddler bit and heads to the large area where it’s 5+

Reactions: 1
Oh TG I thought I was the only one who found that alarming. I don't even get a second to sit down at soft play with my child im busy running around and down slides too! toddlers absolutely should be supervised at all times I find it careless letting two 'smallies' roam on their own

Oh TG I thought I was the only one who found that alarming. I don't even get a second to sit down at soft play with my child im busy running around and down slides too! toddlers absolutely should be supervised at all times I find it careless letting two 'smallies' roam on their own
You just know that if anything, god forbid, were to happen then she would be blaming everyone else but herself! I’m sure these places require insurance and signs with age restrictions to cover themselves. Maybe she should open her eyes to how unsafe these places can be!

That play centre is a very busy place especially on Saturdays, 3 levels high and she wouldn’t even see the twins if they went to the top level and down the “big slides”.

‘To anyone in the midst of the madness your day will come’ - 2 years old and she’s the twins reared? The lengths she went to to have them and now 2 years on, job done.

Reactions: 11
‘To anyone in the midst of the madness your day will come’ - 2 years old and she’s the twins reared? The lengths she went to to have them and now 2 years on, job done.
The novelty wore off as soon as she realised having 2 is hard work. She hasn’t a maternal bone in her body & if something happens it will be someone else’s fault, always is with people like her.

Reactions: 6
After throwing them into creche all week while she plays on her laptop would she not WANT to spend time with them when they're a the play centre?
Definitely too young to be left off themselves

I seen her in the soft play yday sitting on her hole eating crisps monster munch I think and girls just running up n back to her every now and again while she sat on her hole.

• Wow
I seen her in the soft play yday sitting on her hole eating crisps monster munch I think and girls just running up n back to her every now and again while she sat on her hole.
I’m surprised she doesn’t bring cousins to mind them

Reactions: 2
Soft play isn't for the faint hearted and we know Lisa is used to her couch so clambering up 3 stories of soft steps or diving into the balls to grab a crying toddler isn't going to be her thing.

Reactions: 3