My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2531308

googled Lucy Wolfe! This is her giving a talk at something
Even if Lisa was bringing the girls to the play group and wanted to be comfortable, a pair of nice wide leg cargo pants that are literally everywhere now, a smart long sleeved top and some platform converse or something. She would look put together and she would actually be dressing like a 35 year old and not a 55 year old. Agree with other posters, she really needs to start doing her hair. There’s honestly nothing more unprofessional and scruffy looking than your hair scraped back like that, especially if you are presenting yourself as a high and mighty sleep therapist/consultant of some sort. Ridiculous. Really the money she spent on the premium package with the online helper thing would have been better spent on a session with a personal stylist. There’s no point having fancy graphics for her posts when she comes on her stories looking like she’s just in from milking the cows

Reactions: 10
Lucy shared a post about the clock changes earlier. It mentions the technique Lisa is obsessing over but she also mentions a couple of options including doing absolutely nothing if your child isn’t affected by overtiredness which is what a lot of us here have done successfully

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Can confirm the digital assistant lady made all Lisa’s insta graphics using Canva templates 😹 It costs €10 a month to use Canva premium (basic account is free) and involves zero skill. Can’t believe she parted with all that money. How embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even if Lisa was bringing the girls to the play group and wanted to be comfortable, a pair of nice wide leg cargo pants that are literally everywhere now, a smart long sleeved top and some platform converse or something. She would look put together and she would actually be dressing like a 35 year old and not a 55 year old. Agree with other posters, she really needs to start doing her hair. There’s honestly nothing more unprofessional and scruffy looking than your hair scraped back like that, especially if you are presenting yourself as a high and mighty sleep therapist/consultant of some sort. Ridiculous. Really the money she spent on the premium package with the online helper thing would have been better spent on a session with a personal stylist. There’s no point having fancy graphics for her posts when she comes on her stories looking like she’s just in from milking the cows
Pointless sending Lisa to a stylist, it would work for her once and then she wouldn't bother following through with anything. It's the story of her life, she wants eveyone else to do everything for her, hence the "social media manager", living at home so she doesn't have to do anything, even having the kids by IVF so her didn't have to put the effort into a relationship.

It's harsh but true.

Every time is nearly always available on her appointment schedule!! Only time some appointments are unavailable is when she's going selling her sh*ye at a toddler group or if the girls have an appointment!!

It makes all these rave reviews she gets seem even more suspect. Like exactly when are these 'clients' appointments taking place?! Hardly after the girls go to bed, as that's her time to sit watching Friends on mute. Make it make sense, Lisa!!

Her branding is brutal. Greyish beige background with white text?? That assistant saw her coming, anyway.

Reactions: 5
She's surely going to head to The Friends Experience in Dublin , she's the only person I've heard of who watches friends these days, must be the dream to sit on the couch 🛋 there 😆

Reactions: 1
She's surely going to head to The Friends Experience in Dublin , she's the only person I've heard of who watches friends these days, must be the dream to sit on the couch 🛋 there 😆
She probably begged for a ticket for her birthday

Reactions: 1
are people really gonna tell her if they felt judged as a parent or not, when all she wants is engagement and re-posts

Reactions: 3
are people really gonna tell her if they felt judged as a parent or not, when all she wants is engagement and re-posts
Yeah I felt judged at a mum group, my child doesn’t sleep and I was venting to others feeling like I wasn’t alone when all of a sudden some wan came in to boast about her regimental sleep routine and implied we’re thick as shite for not leaving out babies cry it out, she tried to sell her bogus “sleep consultant” business…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure no one gave a duck about her and the twins 🙄 she just loves attention when she’s out with them and probably wasn’t getting any!

Sounds like the girls were behaving like any other 2 year old. She just wants them standing to attention alongside her, it’s not going to happen Lisa so suck it up.
She can’t cope with 2 & she has herself so paranoid that people are watching her.

She took them into Subway and expected them not to kick off. Wise up Lisa. Might be more sensible to head home and just make yourself a sandwich…

Reactions: 8
Yes, I'm judging you Lisa, why the duck are you buying your two year olds a Subway? 🤷‍♂️

Screenshot_20231028-134423.jpg

Wasn’t there something in the news a while ago about the amount of sugar in the subs from subway or I imagining that 😅 she’s lost more followers - down to 27.4 now , business must be booming she has 1 new follower 🤣🤣

IMG_5883.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i’m not sure if it’s the same now but at one stage subway bread couldn’t be legally called bread as it has the sugar levels of cake.

• Wow
The girls are probably getting their own footlongs at this stage when you think what they were putting away by the time they were 6 months old.
Remember the time she showed them in McDonald's with full burgers and chips, in the high chair, no napkins and they eating the food straight off the tray 🤢ketchup all over their faces and foreheads 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick