My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does a clock change have to be such a big deal with her. There are worse things happening in the world and she's telling people not to panic about a bit of sleep disruption.

Reactions: 7
Why does a clock change have to be such a big deal with her. There are worse things happening in the world and she's telling people not to panic about a bit of sleep disruption.
No one actually panics, she loves to over exaggerate things

Reactions: 3
She’s flat out sharing Dr Christina genius juniors fundraiser for Gaza. I’m still waiting for Dr Christina to share the winners of her fundraiser for Ukraine. Complete scam.

• Wow
Dr. Niamhs story repost today definitely a dig at Lisa and other ones like her , it's not sleep regression at the different baby ages...it's the baby developing

I'd say she's never left the country in her life. Probably doesn't have a passport.

Reactions: 1
My child never sleeps,up at 2an sometimes for the day but I'd rather die of tiredness than give Lisa a call.good luck to her when they are in beds soon and getting up 1000 times a night

100% she will have them locked in the bedroom with a baby gate when they do go into beds so they can’t come in and disturb her

Reactions: 5
Advertising 30 minute calls but her slots are in 15 minute intervals. Guess there are some concepts of time that she struggles with…

• Haha
Reactions: 5