My Solo Journey to Mom #23 takes the girls off the gram becomes lisas_little_sleepers to keep up her scam

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your’re dead right, she hasn’t put anything on her grid since February, there’s absolutely not one person enquiring 🤣
There’s been some cryptic holiday posts? Not giving away any information in the hope people will be nosey & ask as it increases engagement on her profile. Same applies to using the mudders newly decorated living room as a background on a grid post related to work.

Reactions: 6
Her second time to remind us she’s on her first sun holiday with the twins 🙄 hoping people will ask her questions??! IF she is gone alone how boring must that be and the twins in bed by 8pm!!

Reactions: 7
Genuinely cannot imagine she’d go on her own. The effort it took to bring them to a supermarket sometimes sent her over the edge.
she didn’t go to Santa ever on her own. Guarantee she has dmudder and auntie pig with her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her second time to remind us she’s on her first sun holiday with the twins 🙄 hoping people will ask her questions??! IF she is gone alone how boring must that be and the twins in bed by 8pm!!
Both photos of them looking out the same window.....I wonder have they been allowed outside at any stage during their first sun holiday
---
Genuinely cannot imagine she’d go on her own. The effort it took to bring them to a supermarket sometimes sent her over the edge.
she didn’t go to Santa ever on her own. Guarantee she has dmudder and auntie pig with her
I had forgotten all about Auntie Pig 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’d be delighted with that. Imagine how many episodes of Friends she could get through uninterrupted

Reactions: 3
The girls have gotten so big, fab heads of hair on them too!
Are they toilet trained and sleeping in big beds now?

Yes there toilet trained and in big beds
I’d love to know how the beds worked out. She was very quiet about after all her bragging up until that stage which makes me think it was a disaster. Last I saw of their room she had separated their beds

Reactions: 2
She won't get back to all enquires on June 3rd, it will go a bit more like this:

"So juno, anyone who sent me an email and iv not gotten back to, can you send it again..... juno"
Oh look what happened, shocking, didn't see that coming 😂😂😂

Lazy Lisa is still..... Well.... Lazy!

Screenshot_20240604-162229.jpg

• Haha
And I wonder who took that photo of her pushing the trolley with the girls 🤣 De Mudder, I suppose.
Just before this De Mudder was probably pushing the trolley, Lazy Lisa just jumped shuffled in for a photo opportunity and in case there were any fans waiting for her at arrivals. Not a hope she pushed that to the car park.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just before this De Mudder was probably pushing the trolley, Lazy Lisa just jumped shuffled in for a photo opportunity and in case there were any fans waiting for her at arrivals. Not a hope she pushed that to the car park.
The Mudder was probably pushing Lisa on the trolly too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’ll be back after their holiday to spout about how she’s now a guru on travelling with toddlers. 🫠
She's just done that putting up a story about the holiday 'sleep routine'.... jaysus even on holiday she can't let the hair down. She mentioned it was her first time sharing a room with them since they were 12 months over there. Probably snapping over it interrupting her tv time🤣

Reactions: 4
She's just done that putting up a story about the holiday 'sleep routine'.... jaysus even on holiday she can't let the hair down. She mentioned it was her first time sharing a room with them since they were 12 months over there. Probably snapping over it interrupting her tv time🤣
Just seen that 🙄 there is something wrong with her like Asperger’s or something like this constant need for routine even on holidays 🙈

Jezs she's getting a great plug from the Janet little one.
Saying oh friends for years lol

• Haha
Never heard your one Janet saying anything about her now it’s all about how good she is
Yup load of shite
If they had been friends for that long how is it Janet has been tearing her hair out over the young ones sleeping habits for months.
Where has Lisa been

Checking for DMs after the shoutout she got from Janette yesterday.
You know, i actually had a feeling when Janette made some reference to bottles a few days ago that Lisa might have reached out to her, something about the way she worded it sounded very Lisa. This is the one who was desperately tagging the tit out of the little one any time she got new suits or leggings for the girls. She was only desperate for some freebies.

Attachments

• Haha
Checking for DMs after the shoutout she got from Janette yesterday.
You know, i actually had a feeling when Janette made some reference to bottles a few days ago that Lisa might have reached out to her, something about the way she worded it sounded very Lisa. This is the one who was desperately tagging the tit out of the little one any time she got new suits or leggings for the girls. She was only desperate for some freebies.
Stop both as annoying as each other no way are they friends years

Stop both as annoying as each other no way are they friends years
Absolutely not. All the desperate tagging Lisa did around the time the accidentally called herself an influencer, she didn’t get a thing out of it, still had to pay like everyone else.

Reactions: 5