My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would swear she was the first woman ever to have a c section.get over it Lisa you fool

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion -
My Solo Journey to Mom #20 No wonder the business is failing when the only advice is to keep the babies wailing!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh I know not popular opinion but you can see the trauma still there ...like if she hadn't been in the hospital one baby might not be here ..I kinda felt for her in those stories ...don't agree with her sleep business scam or the way she treats the girls now but birth trauma is real when things don't go the way you thought it would ..

Reactions: 7
So she wss there every 2nd day but the mudder did the road every day to bring lisa up and down. Its a long spin from CUH to Ballyhea.

Reactions: 10
BRÚ COLUMBANUS Is also across the road, but she’d have to mind herself there too!!

Reactions: 1
Ah did you not see that she needed to be at home. I'd have stayed at the side of a cliff when my baby was in NICU if it meant I was near to her.
---
So it went from every day to every 2nd day 🙄
Didn’t think it would do her good to be in a strange place away from family but it’s ok to leave 2 tiny newborns who were just taken from their mum? Zero guilt & don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t judge any mum for taking a little break, I understand being there can take it’s toll but every second day with nearly an hours drive each way is taking the p**s. Her poor mum was thrown into it as soon as they were out. I wonder had she known how things would be, would she have encouraged Lisa in going it alone.
I still haven’t got over her leaving her mum with a sick baby in the hospital because the chair beds were too uncomfortable 🙄. I’ve been in that situation & yes they are uncomfortable but my priority was my child, a good sleep was the last thing on my mind.

Reactions: 16
I do
Didn’t think it would do her good to be in a strange place away from family but it’s ok to leave 2 tiny newborns who were just taken from their mum? Zero guilt & don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t judge any mum for taking a little break, I understand being there can take it’s toll but every second day with nearly an hours drive each way is taking the p**s. Her poor mum was thrown into it as soon as they were out. I wonder had she known how things would be, would she have encouraged Lisa in going it alone.
I still haven’t got over her leaving her mum with a sick baby in the hospital because the chair beds were too uncomfortable 🙄. I’ve been in that situation & yes they are uncomfortable but my priority was my child, a good sleep was the last thing on my mind.
I do agree with this ...right from the start it was about herself..I don't know what the ivf counselling is like but they missed something here ....she wanted a pregnancy, the kids she was not prepared for ....I'm not taking from the trauma of her section but even listening to her and all that was wrong with her during pregnancy...she was not in a good physical place to carry twins ...and straight after they were born she wasn't able for the commitment...transferring two was selfish...what clinic was she with ?

Reactions: 9
I do

I do agree with this ...right from the start it was about herself..I don't know what the ivf counselling is like but they missed something here ....she wanted a pregnancy, the kids she was not prepared for ....I'm not taking from the trauma of her section but even listening to her and all that was wrong with her during pregnancy...she was not in a good physical place to carry twins ...and straight after they were born she wasn't able for the commitment...transferring two was selfish...what clinic was she with ?
As far as I’m aware (please correct me if I’m wrong) IVF counselling is only a couple of sessions. Very unprofessional in my opinion, she was with Sims in cork, it’s very irresponsible for a clinic to transfer two embryos to a woman who was so obviously very unhealthy to begin with 😔

Reactions: 8
As far as I’m aware (please correct me if I’m wrong) IVF counselling is only a couple of sessions. Very unprofessional in my opinion, she was with Sims in cork, it’s very irresponsible for a clinic to transfer two embryos to a woman who was so obviously very unhealthy to begin with 😔
Its obvious that this clinic only cares about getting paid at the end of the day, which is so , so wrong.

Reactions: 8
I had my first section 12 years ago and I was left with PTSD from it, it went HORRIBLE wrong I had counselling and I needed to be medication for a few years, I had my second baby 8½ years later it was a lovely experience but because of my trama from my first second I had a meeting with the Dr's that would be doing my spinal, I wanted to be put under but they didn't but there was a plan in place if anything started to go wrong, but it didn't it was magical although it was my second cat 1 section my kids love drama but there are support to deal with after effects if sections

• Heart
I had my first section 12 years ago and I was left with PTSD from it, it went HORRIBLE wrong I had counselling and I needed to be medication for a few years, I had my second baby 8½ years later it was a lovely experience but because of my trama from my first second I had a meeting with the Dr's that would be doing my spinal, I wanted to be put under but they didn't but there was a plan in place if anything started to go wrong, but it didn't it was magical although it was my second cat 1 section my kids love drama but there are support to deal with after effects if sections
There is support there for any traumatic birth experience vaginal or c section.
I had one but I've gotten help,.as did my husband who was in the room with me while everything panned out. You go get help for it. You owe it to yourself.
As mum's we always put ourselves last but this is the one thing that shouldn't. We all have the scars from bringing children into the world but mental scars are harder to heal.
What I don't agree with is going on and on and on about it on the internet to thousands of complete strangers.
Lisa should not be judged for how she gave birth. The only reason people are knit picking at her story is because she doesn't stop on about it.

Reactions: 4
Hopefully she is on the mend and this will be a big wake up call , no excuses and get yourself healthy.

I’ve no time for people that put up cryptic posts like that. Pure attention seeking
This 🙌 she would do everything and anything in order to avoid parenting her twins. Sitting on her arse again in A&E taking up precious space for people who genuinely need medical treatment.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wow 😮 I can’t believe she didn’t visit the twins every day!! She’s some selfish witch! My 3rd baby was in SCBU for 5 weeks and I went twice a day, I remember the nurse did say once to have an evening off but I just couldn’t I used to cry every time on the journey home 💔

Reactions: 5
She’ll have to get well used to sitting in A&E if she’s gallstones, I’d say she ate something and brought it on again. In saying that mine couldn’t be controlled with diet. Worst part is bar it being life or death they won’t usually remove your gallbladder unless you haven’t had an attack in 3 months, she’ll have to really alter her diet to do that

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.