My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something definitely went down around the time of the christening. We barely hear mention of her sister or the kids either where we used to hear a lot about them before that. There was a lot shared here at the time by someone who popped on briefly to spill the beans & disappeared again so I imagine there was trouble as a result
---
She’s really dragging out the twins outfit for the wedding. Easily know she doesn’t get out much 🙄
I managed to dress my whole family for an event in a couple of weeks without having to consult 30k strangers do I get a medal for that?

On a side note, I thought the dresses she shared a couple of weeks ago were nicer!
I don’t love the dresses she chose. She seems to be making a big deal out of it, they’re expensive dresses and will only be worn once, now she’s bleating about white sandals to go with the dresses

Reactions: 2
I don’t love the dresses she chose. She seems to be making a big deal out of it, they’re expensive dresses and will only be worn once, now she’s bleating about white sandals to go with the dresses
I can see her giving out after because they were tripping all over the place in sandals. They’re not very confident walking yet, I’d keep to something a bit more secure than a sandal for them.

Reactions: 5
She is insufferable!

Every time the sister visits she reminds us that there were 7 kids there. I had 6 kids under 10 every day. Should i have documented it on IG?

Reactions: 9
I honestly know her section story as well as my own at this stage 🙄
I actually know more about hers than I do my own. I have a major fear of hospitals & medical procedures so I didn’t ask much & they didn’t tell me a lot either! I just wanted to get it over & done with.

Kinda shocked she went to the nciu every second day, I have a partner and no way could I stay away from my new babies

Reactions: 14
Only going in to see her new babies every second day when they were just born and (I assume) not 100% since they were in the NICU?

That's really fucked up.

Set the tone for how motherly she has been since I suppose.

Screenshot_20230501-091221.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Kinda shocked she went to the nciu every second day, I have a partner and no way could I stay away from my new babies
Between me and my husband we were there 3 times a day for all his day feeds I'd do the first and last one and he'd do the middle of the day feed, I was a inpatient for 7 days after he was born I'd even go during visiting hours because it killed me seeing families enjoying babies and I had to ask permission to hold mine, just sit and stare at him, he's nearly 4. 9 at night I'd be heading home, and back in foe 8.45 and I'd ring during the night if I felt unsettled about him, but honestly only 1 night I hated leaving him because he wouldn't settle. It broke my heart because after an hour your not allowed to pick them up again. He was a total of 11 days in SCBU although he's was only in for feeding issues, we never got to give him his first bath. My mam got to give him his first feed he was OK for the first hour after birth and then he went down rapidly. But mostly had a positive experience. And I don't keep goings on about my 2 cat 1 section.... because honestly my first cat 1 section was something I'd read in "take a break" never thought it could happen to me it was a disaster 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 4
There is no way in hell that I could ever go and see my children every 2nd day! What a heartless cow!

Reactions: 13
She is insufferable!

Every time the sister visits she reminds us that there were 7 kids there. I had 6 kids under 10 every day. Should i have documented it on IG?
And gets a right dig in that they left a mess behind them that she was left to clean up.. she rilly rilly did god love her Juno

And gets a right dig in that they left a mess behind them that she was left to clean up.. she rilly rilly did god love her Juno
She doesn’t even have to clean up, just sits on her perch & lets the hoover do its thing. I noticed she was still in her spot on the couch while the kids were visiting. I wonder is anyone else allowed sit there

Reactions: 6
I was shocked when I read that she only went every second day, I thought then because she was so open about it maybe that was normal and I was being OTT but glad to see other people felt the same

Reactions: 7
omg 😯 how could she not go visit them everyday?! How could you sit at home when your 2 babies are in hospital😱 I couldn’t relax I’d be worried and want them to know mammys here. What a lazy selfish witch. I don’t know why I’m surprised didn’t she let d mudder stay a few nights with one of them when they were sick at a few months old cause she wanted to go home and get some sleep cause she couldn’t sleep on the hospital chair but expected d mudder to 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
Nothing and I do mean nothing bar death could keep me from the beside of my babies. At any bleeping age let alone newborn and in nicu. It goes against all maternal instinct, you’d have had to physically restrain me to stop me. Sending her elderly mother up is just a double whammy. That was just the beginning of her selfishness, Lisa will always put herself as number one and I hope no one ever thinks otherwise. Selfish cow

Reactions: 16
Thread Suggestion: Solo mum by choice, so she’s single you’d assume, but her new man is Eric, Oh wait that’s the robot vacuum.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My child was in nicu for nearly 3 weeks, I had a section, had other kids, vut was still in for every feed, 8, 12, 4 and 8 again.. was so hard but couldn't not be there!! She's bleeping heartless

Reactions: 12
Same , my lad was in SCBU for a week and I just refused to leave , they ended up giving me a mother and baby room .. I remember on day 5 they said why don’t you go home for an hour ( I live 5 mins from the hospital ) I thought I’ll go home shower and come straight back , I literally couldn’t stop crying ..I was stood in my en suite trying to shave my legs whinging like I don’t know what !
Absolutely shocked that she only went every other day , any wonder her recovery was good ! It literally goes against every instinct in your body to be away from a sick baby !

My child was in nicu for nearly 3 weeks, I had a section, had other kids, vut was still in for every feed, 8, 12, 4 and 8 again.. was so hard but couldn't not be there!! She's bleeping heartless

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.