My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't have to be a bad diet, I was a very healthy person, I dont eat junk food or drink things like Pepsi. All good nutritional food, don't smoke or drink alcohol. I went into hospital with excruciating pain, they removed my appendix ... just before I was due to be discharged they just happened to do an ultrasound on me again ,where they found very large growths in my gallbladder...if they had not been discovered I would not be here today, as no blood test etc would have alerted them, it was just by pure chance they decided to check before I left. .pretty scary , they removed my gallbladder 6 weeks after getting the appendix removed. Now I have a life of constant diahroea and bleeding. I wouldn't wish it on anybody.
You poor thing! I know it can happen to anyone, regardless of diet and lifestyle. I meant more that Lisa's habits aren't going to help matters and can make it worse. Carbonated drinks and fried foods make the gallbladder work harder.

Reactions: 7
So much pain but glad she was able to update us. She is a real trooper.

Reactions: 2
Wonder who had to get up and drive her to the doctor at 3am? I'm assuming she couldn't drive if pain was that bad.
This is a wake up call for her. She needs to look after herself, for the girls' sake, if not her own.

Reactions: 7
I'd say it was a case of a build up of trapped wind because there is no way you would be posting on social media with an attack, the pain is excruciating, worse than labour. You wouldn't have the energy after it aswell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'd say it was a case of a build up of trapped wind because there is no way you would be posting on social media with an attack, the pain is excruciating, worse than labour. You wouldn't have the energy after it aswell.
Out of hours can’t diagnose gallstones. They can suspect gallstones & try make her comfortable but she’ll need an ultrasound to confirm. There are a few issues that can give similar pain, wind being one of them. Her prolonged heartburn should have been a sign to go & get checked.

Reactions: 8
Out of hours can’t diagnose gallstones. They can suspect gallstones & try make her comfortable but she’ll need an ultrasound to confirm. There are a few issues that can give similar pain, wind being one of them. Her prolonged heartburn should have been a sign to go & get checked.
I was thinking later he couldn’t have possibly diagnosed it, you’d want an ultrasound at least. Unless she’s had it before and hasn’t said it then it would be a fair enough presumption I suppose.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking later he couldn’t have possibly diagnosed it, you’d want an ultrasound at least. Unless she’s had it before and hasn’t said it then it would be a fair enough presumption I suppose.
Zero mention of it though. This is the wan that comes on & tells us what she’s making for dinner or buying at the shop. There’s no way she wouldn’t have mentioned it before this, new content, she’d be only dying to not have to talk about her cat 1 section for the 50th time.
She would have asked if there was a connection to the bad heartburn before now too.

I've had 2 CAT 1 sections I can't remember after my first, but my 2nd I had huge issues with wind, a friend is a surgeon and I asked how long before this settles the wind pains were HORRIBLE! I was swallowing coperman like they were going out of fashion! I suffer from GERD but her diet wouldn't help I've to be so careful or I die with the pain

If one was in that much pain surely the last thing you’d do is go and update a load of strangers on social media?!
Looks like another Sunday in front of the tv for the girls and again Ayda ( if that was her) looks depressed and bored off her head. Gallstone attack or not,there’s always some excuse for not taking them out. She’s such a selfish woman.

Reactions: 4
The girls adore their Grandad.........as do most kids ya bleeping dope 🙄 And what about Pippa, their 2nd MOM ??

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling Pippa has asked not to be on Insta, she doesn’t feature much anymore. I think it’s since the poster who was at the christening mentioned Pippas past issues, wouldn’t blame her in that case not wanting to be posted to 30k strangers

Reactions: 9
I have a feeling Pippa has asked not to be on Insta, she doesn’t feature much anymore. I think it’s since the poster who was at the christening mentioned Pippas past issues, wouldn’t blame her in that case not wanting to be posted to 30k strangers
I get the vibe they all are getting a little tired of it. I say the phone is always in the hand. Did the gallstones stories get deleted?

Reactions: 4
Something definitely went down around the time of the christening. We barely hear mention of her sister or the kids either where we used to hear a lot about them before that. There was a lot shared here at the time by someone who popped on briefly to spill the beans & disappeared again so I imagine there was trouble as a result
---
She’s really dragging out the twins outfit for the wedding. Easily know she doesn’t get out much 🙄
I managed to dress my whole family for an event in a couple of weeks without having to consult 30k strangers do I get a medal for that?

On a side note, I thought the dresses she shared a couple of weeks ago were nicer!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Dear god,not the Cat-Wan C-section again! Nobody wants to hear it Lisa! Nobody! Only yourself! Oh and you weren’t up feeding the bibbies,the milkymates were!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I dont know why but every time she mentions cat wan c section i think of the Fr Ted episode with The Class One Relic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont know why but every time she mentions cat wan c section i think of the Fr Ted episode with The Class One Relic
I have never ever heard anyone talk about C sections the way she does. The girls are 18months, it’s time she moved on from it

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.