My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised they’re removing it, I’ve mine removed but I spoke to several surgeons at the time and the general consensus is you need to be 3 months clear of an attack. They’ll do it as an emergency if it ruptures but I’ve been in hospital twice in a fortnight before with a gallbladder attack, inflamed and infected gallbladder both times and gallstones and it was a firm no to removing it any earlier. It can do more damage than good and poses a threat to other organs in the process. They probably know looking at Lisa she’d never get to 3 months clear of an attack because it would require strict diet and willpower.

Also yes pregnancy can very much cause such issues and I’m very sure it’s contributed but the fact she’s going on like it’s the main cause is laughable. Lisa hits a few of the ‘F’ markers, she’s fat, fertile and fair skinned. She’s also near forty, another F. No denying her lifestyle has caught up with her mind

Reactions: 4
I’m really surprised they’re removing it, I’ve mine removed but I spoke to several surgeons at the time and the general consensus is you need to be 3 months clear of an attack. They’ll do it as an emergency if it ruptures but I’ve been in hospital twice in a fortnight before with a gallbladder attack, inflamed and infected gallbladder both times and gallstones and it was a firm no to removing it any earlier. It can do more damage than good and poses a threat to other organs in the process. They probably know looking at Lisa she’d never get to 3 months clear of an attack because it would require strict diet and willpower.

Also yes pregnancy can very much cause such issues and I’m very sure it’s contributed but the fact she’s going on like it’s the main cause is laughable. Lisa hits a few of the ‘F’ markers, she’s fat, fertile and fair skinned. She’s also near forty, another F. No denying her lifestyle has caught up with her mind
Lisa is prone to making up things and not forthcoming with the truth......I'd be very surprised she gets it removed, after one attack and being in a&e on a bank holiday....could be wrong thou, must stay tuned 👀👀

Reactions: 5

She’s only in her early 30s 🤣🤣 I know she doesn’t look it 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Leds... do ye wanna hear about my gallbladduuuur surgery, pop your vote in a box der and lemme nooooo... its bin a while ... let's catch up while I have time 🙄😒

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if the mudder hasn't enough to be doing videoing sleepsuits for the gram

Reactions: 7
The poor mother having to film the sleeping bags. I’d say she’s sat on her hospital chair ringing everyone with her demands. Poxy sleeping bags would be the least of my worries if I was away from my kids & waiting for surgery

Reactions: 13
Will this be a cat wan gallbladder operation or just a regular wan

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The poor mother having to film the sleeping bags. I’d say she’s sat on her hospital chair ringing everyone with her demands. Poxy sleeping bags would be the least of my worries if I was away from my kids & waiting for surgery
Juno sure It’s her only ad/gift/collab the auld tracksuit wansies company

Reactions: 1
Actually can’t cope with de mudder the next instahun. Wait until we have to hear about all the side effects from getting it removed, having no gallbladder won’t work well with a McDonald’s 🫣
---
She’s only in her early 30s 🤣🤣 I know she doesn’t look it 😅
I thought late 30s and that was being kind

Reactions: 1
Actually can’t cope with de mudder the next instahun. Wait until we have to hear about all the side effects from getting it removed, having no gallbladder won’t work well with a McDonald’s 🫣
---

I thought late 30s and that was being kind
Lisa is my age but looks like she could be my mother!

If she was as bad as she’s making out she is,there is no way she would be asking her poor mother to video clothes for Instagram,that would be the last thing she’d be thinking of.

Reactions: 9
If she was as bad as she’s making out she is,there is no way she would be asking her poor mother to video clothes for Instagram,that would be the last thing she’d be thinking of.
Exactly and a brand would be understanding in circumstance of being hospital

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.