My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll go to hell for this but I’m kind of glad she’s stuck on a chair after doing a runner & leaving her mother stuck on one while minding a sick grandchild.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I do

I do agree with this ...right from the start it was about herself..I don't know what the ivf counselling is like but they missed something here ....she wanted a pregnancy, the kids she was not prepared for ....I'm not taking from the trauma of her section but even listening to her and all that was wrong with her during pregnancy...she was not in a good physical place to carry twins ...and straight after they were born she wasn't able for the commitment...transferring two was selfish...what clinic was she with ?
She has acknowledged her mental health wasn't great during the whole ivf process. Even before she got pregnant she was really struggling with her mental health, weekly binge drinking sessions and her body issues . It's still baffling how anyone encouraged her to do this and how the clinic had no issue with her trying for twins is just crazy

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ll go to hell for this but I’m kind of glad she’s stuck on a chair after doing a runner & leaving her mother stuck on one while minding a sick grandchild.
Funny I thought if they keep her in for a few days (unlikely) I hope her family only visit every second day at most

Reactions: 5
Funny I thought if they keep her in for a few days (unlikely) I hope her family only visit every second day at most
Well they’ll be busy with the twins, we all know how difficult they are (or so their mom would lead us to believe) so her parents will be too busy to spend nearly 2 hours a day driving to & from the hospital.

Reactions: 2
She’s letting on she’s going mad sitting in a chair since Saturday. But you can guarantee she’s delighted with life because 1- She’s away from the twins and 2- She’s getting all the “u ok hun?” attention in her inbox

Notice also her only actual complaint is she hasn’t slept in 24hrs…
Still obsessed with sleep when she’s in a&e..

Reactions: 18
Jesus she's beyond lucky she didn't go real solo parenting and has family to mind the twins at times like this.

Reactions: 12
Lisa hasn’t done much different being in hospital than she would have at home anyway, plonked on her arse on her phone and actively avoiding her kids

Reactions: 9
I'd love to hear what the doc says when she claims her gallbladder problems are all down to her pregnancy and nothing to do with her fatty greasy diet and sedentary lifestyle🙄

Reactions: 10
God forbid its Nothing serious
Like it's a wake up call who would rear her girls if she wasn't around
That part of a donor and not having a partner would terrify me

Reactions: 10
Wait is her latest post saying she’s having an operation to have it removed? And she put a smiley face on the post? 😀 🤔🫣🫤😮🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Wait is her latest post saying she’s having an operation to have it removed? And she put a smiley face on the post? 😀 🤔🫣🫤😮🤨
I didn't think they took it out while inflamed but everywhere differs ... she's probably hoping to be opened up not keyhole surgery a lovely long rest time. My baby was 9 weeks old when I had mine removed and I was back to everything straight away but then again I didn't have a Pippa my other children needed me too.

She's just going to love the attention, time to rest and be away from the girls.
Without me being a complete cow, I hope her surgery goes well and that this is a wake up call for her to change her entire lifestyle!

Reactions: 8
It will be interesting to see her feelings on being in hospital for the next few days after admitting her reasons for not seeing her newborns every day while they were in NICU. Is being away from family in a strange place different when you’re getting a break from responsibility I wonder.

Reactions: 1
She's just going to love the attention, time to rest and be away from the girls.
Without me being a complete cow, I hope her surgery goes well and that this is a wake up call for her to change her entire lifestyle!
Surely she will have to change her lifestyle now, constant fatty foods and no gallbladder is a recipe for disaster 💩🚽
It’ll be a huge change for her, hopefully for the better..

She will have to follow a strict diet now , it's the wake up call she needs really. She couldn't continue the lifestyle she was living. Hopefully she follows it 🙏 😬

Reactions: 5
She’s lucky in a way that her gallbladder hit her before her heart. This could add years to her life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.