Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Idontevengohere

Chatty Member
I'm totally nit picking here, I get that, but I'm in a bad mood so here I go. I hate when people refer to the staff at creches as girls. They are women, all of whom have an actual qualification Lisa, some with degrees for christ sake. I know, I need to go drink some coffee and fuck off with myself, but it just irks me.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've been a lurker of these threads and she still manages to baffle me.

Now, don't get me wrong when I first heard about her, back when she announced she was pregnant with the girls, I did admire her for a short time. Being 31 myself, out of a long term relationship and carrying the trauma of how abusive said relationship was, I admired the fact that she was doing it on her own. It led me to believe that it was possible and whilst taking time away for the moment to get past the trauma, if I still feel I would like kids, then I know there's the possibility of doing it solo.

That being said.....

I noticed not too long when the girls went home after their time in the hospital, everyone was getting settled, she was taking the absolute fucking piss altogether. I'm by no means stating that having kids is easy, I've witness friends go through post partum depression, however, one friend also having twins and I never once witness her sit in the same pj's, or any form of clothing, for days on end. To her defence, her partner has been an absolute blessing who ended up returning to work after 4 weeks leave and that's when my friend admitted she was struggling but never once did she allow herself to glue herself on the couch and expect others to help (which she has help left right and center, prefers to actually mother her own kids)

Then to top it all off, calling herself the baby sleeper whisperer whatever the fuck. She's a first time mother with twins and certainly won't be the last. Her "knowledge and skills" derive from the fact that she counts down the seconds to when the girls go back to sleep. She doesn't leave the house with them. She's taken over her parents house. She quit a civil service job that she could do twice a week (from what I remember) to set up a business that I'm sure most of the consultations were made by people who wanted to know what bollocks she would sprout out, worse off that there's some that actually paid for her to say "just stick them into bed at 6pm and blast the white noise machine to the highest level, glue yourself to the couch and thank me later". Honestly I'd rather Supernanny tell me on a daily basis that I was useless than listen to Lisa talk about how many times a child should go to sleep.

The girls look fed up with life already!

Back when I was a kid, it was shoved into the pram, out for the day and if I fell asleep in the pram, I was left there, in another room, louds noises all around me. I was happy as a pig in shit doing whatever activities that was done with my own mother who was a single parent, working 2 jobs, didn't ask for help even when it was needed and my mam certainly didn't take over her parents house. A freebie was getting something off a friend or family that was handed down and you were damn proud of it.

I had to unfollow her when she started weaning the girls. It's like she wants them to be in Junior Infants already so she can have her "me time" back. Stop making them try to grow up Lisa. Let them be kids. Let them hear loud noises. Let them stay up late for fucks sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

nasa5

VIP Member
Black out blinds with black out curtains over them so the kids don’t see so much as a sliver of light, it’ll be light because you’re putting them down to sleep in the early evening.. what also rilly rilly helps is painting the room black, have all members of the house wear only black by 3pm and have your littles wear sunglasses in the house by early afternoon, follow for more tips x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
it isn’t a recommendation no, you’re right, it’s a fact. It is safer. The more people telling other people that the better, it’s safer, it saves lives.
I don’t care about your stupid car stories, your kids would still be safer rear facing whether you can afford it or not. It’s a fact. If you feel bad about that then that’s your issue, not Lisa’s or anyone else’s, not her fault you had a fourth and couldn’t fit their seat in
Jesus can we give the car seats a skip!!! You do you. Each to their own.
Lisa does enough to harm her own kids by overfeeding them, keeping them in a damp mouldy filthy house, not giving them fresh air or stimulation, keeping them in a sleep coma 19 hours a day. Her rear facing them on the way to supermacs doesn’t make her a great mum!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -
My Solo Journey to Mom #20 No wonder the business is failing when the only advice is to keep the babies wailing!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GossPots

VIP Member
“I could honestly sit and watch her play all day”

yeah we well believe that Lisa, it’s all you do, no fear of you getting down and playing WITH your poor child anyway

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Lovelula

VIP Member
What a relaxed approach to business, if she missed any messages just send them again and she’ll get back to you whenever x boss babe herself
My favourite was when she mentioned working with clients "pro bono"...alright Elle Woods put your briefcase down

• Haha

Lovelula

VIP Member
"Don't be fooled by the playhouse I got,
I'm still, I'm still Lisa from the block.
Used to have a little, now I have a lot..if that makes sense?
No matter where I go, I know where I came from..from Ballyhea!"🎵🎶

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Poor Ayda, she’ll be spending most of her summer in that sitting room with her shades on
and the curtains drawn so they’ll sleep most of the day away.
Lisa probably think the sunglasses are like portable black out blinds for your eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
This wan, having a canary over kids getting more than 1 Easter egg yet has no problem bringing her 18 month olds to get BigMac’s every Friday.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22

GPRena

An outdoor slide in the sitting room,I’ve seen it all now. You’d swear she was in a top floor flat with no garden and that’s the only way they can play on a slide. The size of the garden and she won’t take them out there for a run around and a go on the slide and by the looks of that slide it’s never seen the garden! Too afraid incase they might perk up a bit and won’t be able to throw them into bed. She puts it up in the feckin sitting room! There’s something very wrong about that woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

LegallyBlonde1

VIP Member
I'm not sure why she's so put out that she can't leave the house, it's not like she's doing long country walks or climbing mountains every other weekend.

The real source of her annoyance is that Ayda is sick and De Mudder has clearly taken a step back from being Parent No. 2 so she actually has to parent her own kids for a change. De Mudder hasn't been seen or mentioned in a few weeks - Lisa has clearly thrown a strop over something!!

On a side note Lisa if you have nothing worthwhile to say please stay off Instagram with your "woe is me" stories......oh and remove those hideous lashes

• Heart
Reactions: 18