My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was her story before she got pregnant did she have an insta? I absolutely despise people who let life events consume them and become their personality, particularly the preachy mom brigade, the bridezillas etc. This one had two babies and now is a sleep coach! The only reputable person I’d take sleep advice off is a midwife or a granny/ great granny who has reared multiple kids and can write the book on it. My sister in law has one baby and regularly gives ‘advice’ to my mother in law 😂😂 I had a smear last week maybe I’ll become a gynaecologist?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s def wearing some sort of sucky in underwear but look at her thighs/legs they are still massive so I really doubt she’s lost any weight!!

Reactions: 5
Another year of not adjusting sleep times & my early riser is still fast asleep.

Reactions: 12
We also didn’t adjust bedtime this week. Yesterday he had 2 short naps in the car to and from visiting family in another county, we were out all day. This week is the first (almost) full week that he’s only had wan big nap everyday, except yesterday. He wasn’t cranky at all, he was too busy having fun and enjoying all the attention. He Went to bed at his normal time as he wasn’t tired or cranky until that time, woke up an hour later this morning so we actually got a lie in 🤭

FYI Lisa, this is the meaning of going with the flow.

Reactions: 14
We also didn’t adjust bedtime this week. Yesterday he had 2 short naps in the car to and from visiting family in another county, we were out all day. This week is the first (almost) full week that he’s only had wan big nap everyday, except yesterday. He wasn’t cranky at all, he was too busy having fun and enjoying all the attention. He Went to bed at his normal time as he wasn’t tired or cranky until that time, woke up an hour later this morning so we actually got a lie in 🤭

FYI Lisa, this is the meaning of going with the flow.
I wonder how her parents got on with the girls this morning. She’ll probably never say.

Reactions: 9
She’s def wearing some sort of sucky in underwear but look at her thighs/legs they are still massive so I really doubt she’s lost any weight!!
Those costumes are so clingy though, they'd make a supermodel look big!

Reactions: 5
Sorry to derail but I'm wondering if I can get your opinion! My 16 month old just conked out in the car, we're back in the house and she's comatose! Will I wake her or let her have a little snooze 🙈🙈 She had one two hour nap today so I didn't expect her to fall asleep so early, but she walked the legs off herself so she's wrecked. Now don't mind if she goes to bed a bit late tonight because of it, she doesn't have a set routine anyway she normally goes to bed between 8-9. Any thoughts?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to derail but I'm wondering if I can get your opinion! My 16 month old just conked out in the car, we're back in the house and she's comatose! Will I wake her or let her have a little snooze 🙈🙈 She had one two hour nap today so I didn't expect her to fall asleep so early, but she walked the legs off herself so she's wrecked. Now don't mind if she goes to bed a bit late tonight because of it, she doesn't have a set routine anyway she normally goes to bed between 8-9. Any thoughts?
I would wake her tbh, she had a 2 hour sleep which is great and not long till bed.

Reactions: 2
I’d wake her now you’re back home- she’s had plenty of sleep earlier.

Reactions: 4
I’d wake too. She might give out for a while but the alternative could be her still awake at 11 as happened here a couple of times

Reactions: 3
Thanks all. We woke her and she's like a demon now but I'll take that if it means a nice bed time 😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.