My Solo Journey to Mom #19 Sleep coach my arse, her business is a farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pic she posted on 5th March to her grid is the girls and her in the same outfits.
Even the socks are the same.
I don’t think the pic is from tonight.

View attachment 2062583
Bahahaha that one time she got down to play with them! Shows how thick she is if she thought no one would cop, also shows how much of an isolated event it is if she had to try pass it off as happening again. We see you sleepy Lisa 👀 we know your parenting is as crap as your course.

Reactions: 11
Jesus does Lisa think her twins are the only ones with comforters? 🤦🏻‍♀️ and I don’t give a flying duck what anyone else calls them what a waste of a comment box. And the donkey story again 🙄

Reactions: 4
The detective work on here is unreal, scarlet for her.. Lisa’s little liars 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone wrote to her saying her child “is special needs”
I absolutely hate that phrase, he isn’t special needs, he has special/additional needs, he isn’t special needs.
just saying 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Shouldn't she try weaning them off comforters soon, a bit like soothers so she doesnt have to keep replacing them.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Shouldn't she try weaning them off comforters soon, a bit like soothers so she doesnt have to keep replacing them.
She’s a hypocrite this wan I’ve no problem with kids having comforters but she comes on talking about kids being able to self soothe and all this tit her girls have their “donkeys” and a white noise machine those are sleep aids

Reactions: 6
Why does she need so many spares of the teddies?? My kids never had a particular teddy but they were attached to certain blankets so I had one spare one! Once they were old enough to understand I’d make them leave them at home or leave them in the car if we were out and about so to lessen the risk of losing them 🙈

Reactions: 6
Why does she need so many spares of the teddies?? My kids never had a particular teddy but they were attached to certain blankets so I had one spare one! Once they were old enough to understand I’d make them leave them at home or leave them in the car if we were out and about so to lessen the risk of losing them 🙈
She shouldn’t need spares at this stage. The girls are a lovely age to start weaning off them except for bedtime.

Reactions: 2
Someone wrote to her saying her child “is special needs”
I absolutely hate that phrase, he isn’t special needs, he has special/additional needs, he isn’t special needs.
just saying 😂😂
This annoys me too, my nephew has Downs Syndrome he is not Down syndrome.

Reactions: 3
I am dead 😂😂😂 this is the funniest this thread has ever been! Did you really not notice she was the big yellow lump on the floor?? 🤣🤣
No 🙈😂😂 surprisly I missed her 😆somehow! I had to go back and look after the ‘big yellow lump on the floor ’ comment further up 😂😂 I actually thought she was sittin on the couch takin the pic and Ayda was leaning on a blanket lying down 😂😂 it’s been a long day 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have to admit,I thought they were playing and climbing on a bean bag too. I had no idea that was her on the floor from a few weeks ago 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.